Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent**

5 posters

Go down

ATTN:  Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent** Empty ATTN: Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent**

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:35 am

We've a situation developing with a clan of Ananasi that has began aggressive activity in the South Boston area. One of our companions has been gravely wounded and poisoned by one's sting. Does anyone know anything about the Ananasi that might help us kill them and find a cure for the poison?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

ATTN:  Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent** Empty Re: ATTN: Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent**

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 am

Our friend has perished from the poison. Today a templar has fallen. Tomorrow there will be blood.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

ATTN:  Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent** Empty Re: ATTN: Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent**

Post  Potter116 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 am

Another good hunter gone. Sorry for your loss mate. Good hunting.
Potter116
Potter116

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:44 pm

I would recommend, Blackthorn that we gather as much information about these things as much as we can, including the bodies.
If we are able to get our hands on the venom, it may be possible to create an anti venom from it in the future.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:00 pm

I agree. It is my personal goal to understand all of the creatures that we would call the opposition. I want to know everything I can about them. We're going to need to find some kind of anti venom before we go to the Umbra otherwise one sting could prove to be fatal to any one of us.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Also we cannot forget to find out what drew the attention of the knights to that location in the first place.
"He sat around in silent meditation and then decided to go to that warehouse" isn't a good enough reason to me. It could possibly be a hunter power, but I would like to believe the vision or notification he received was documented somewhere just in case he didn't return; for checking purposes.
Religious people are also known to keep documented accounts of their lives, that's what the bible is, I guess, as well as some educational references for future incidents.

It would be nice to see if we could get our hands on such, because we need to know as much as we can, but exactly how to go about that is a mystery to me at this moment.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Well, rather unfortunately I don't know of any cures to such an other worldly poison. I will try to find what I can, I'm sorry for your loss.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:08 am

I believe Hector shares the same imbuing that Witness1 and myself do. From what I understand, our powers in some instances not only let us see the past, but also the future. I believe our visions are a direct link given to us by the heralds. The heralds tell us what has come to pass and what will come to be so that we may act on it. Hector received a vision of what is to come and so he followed it. I'm also under the suspicion that he knew he would not survive the encounter. This is all purely speculation though.

Witness1, have you ever had such an event as Hector did? Have you ever seen a vision of something that will come to pass and then acted on it?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:26 am

I think you missed my point.
Obviously he didn't say "Oh, there's an ananasi drinking coffee in that warehouse that is going to kill me. Let's get to it."

What made him go there?

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:35 am

I think perhaps his vision was of what the Ananasi were going to do at said werehouse and he went there to attempt to put a stop to them. Of course we cant be sure, but yes investigating further might reveal more about the event.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

ATTN:  Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent** Empty dude

Post  Rock187 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 pm

BlackThorn51 wrote:I think perhaps his vision was of what the Ananasi were going to do at said werehouse and he went there to attempt to put a stop to them. Of course we cant be sure, but yes investigating further might reveal more about the event.

i love yall to death and all right...but yo check this out...yall say shit that can be assumed..."if we look into some shit...we might find some shit" thanks for that shamrock...man all i know is i want to get my ass to the unmbera kill some motherfuckers, steal that amulet and maybe steal some other shit while we are there! ... thats my plan... we need to find some blood of a dead man...or just make one Very Happy but anyways so yeah....what else where we doing at the spiders web? i forgot...

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:02 pm

...I think you would be more valuble in obtaining weapons for the trip Rock, and leave the planning part to the ones with the 'fruity psychic shit'.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:30 am

That fruity psychic shit has saved my ass too many times for me to count. As far as I know the only reason I am going there is because I was bound by a deal thanks to the sisters of the snow court.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

ATTN:  Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent** Empty wow...

Post  Rock187 Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Law62 wrote:...I think you would be more valuble in obtaining weapons for the trip Rock, and leave the planning part to the ones with the 'fruity psychic shit'.

ok well i dont really know how to say it but i totally agree, you and the shamrock can work on the plans (dont let him do the plans) and i will focus on getting us weapons for the umbera (and normal life ps- you should see my f2000-TR bullpup...shit is cash) and work on finding you a means of defense in the spirit world...i have alot of connections with those types...maybe this curator knows of such an item...

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:08 pm

We need to aquire that axe. (and fine, show me the f2000-TR bullpup)

Law62

Back to top Go down

ATTN:  Ananasi Situation in SB **Urgent** Empty fuck yeah!

Post  Rock187 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:58 pm

hell yeah! shit is so cash!

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum