Odd happenings in the rocky mountains. 4/27/2010

Go down

Odd happenings in the rocky mountains. 4/27/2010

Post  Steve_O_mega on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Well after stumbling around the internet I found this website. Honestly a friend I used to be in contact with out in boston told me to check it out some day. After first reading it over I thought it was a bunch of kids playing some dice game... but things have changed.

People disappearing, houses burnt to the ground in the middle of the night, no wittnesses to murders more gory than any hollywood production. Not to mention seeing the random crap I have.
So I work up here in the Rockys and I need help, advice,etc. You all have commented on your experiances but I'd like feed back.
In my weeks of working on the road ways between the outlining wilderness and the metro area, I've seen tar raise up out of the cracks after we poured it, take human shape before walking off. I've watched large furry creatures in snow storms play 'chicken' with the front of my dumptruck sized plowtruck. And worst of all sometimes I'm stalked by random people. Followed all over while driving or even out and about inside places of high customer traffic.
Only thing I think that's kept me going is I keep telling myself, to stay focused on my task at hand and see if anyone else saw it.

What finally made me decide to talk and come to this crazy website while I ice my battered back and body, is this. The last few weeks I've been woke up by the sounds of howling at about 2:30 nearly 3 ish in the morning. It always would sound like some recording or sound bite from the old halloween records you'd leave on the step when trick or treaters came to the door. So thinking it was someone wanting to get a rise out of me, I finally got up two nights ago with my bed side 9mm cocked it before going out to the back patio to have smoke. In the porch light I had my hoodie on and blue jeans. The gun was concealed behind me in my back pocket. Looking around I observed my normal enviorment. I live in apartments and have a ground floor patio, less then twenty feet away is a set of rail road tracks still in use. On the other side is a few houses to the left of my view and a parking lot with grills & and 'old-town' like main street. Mind you since that street was set up a home depot and about three fast food joints not to mention an entire city has sprouted up around it.
The walking path between the tracks and patio had a little bit of ice melt left on it and the area was quiet. Not a cloud in the sky, not a bird nearby, not even a neighbor being routy or loud.
Looking around I'd wait there peering around while puffing. After a moment the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up, all the other hairs on my arms and legs began to mimic as the intense feeling of being watched came.
Just letting instinct for a moment climb over my surface thoughts I'd snap my view towards the bushes on the other side of the tracks. Looming in them was a large beastial thing that looked almost like sasquatch... except well it's face was more beastial, it's hands had claw like fingers... it was just... evil looking. Knowing at that point it was staring right at me I thought more for imediate safety and backed slowly into my apartment. At that point I went about putting out my smoke and turning the blinds to do just that.
It was text book for something like a werewolf.
Was I lucky? Did I back down in time, was the fact I didn't stare in it's eyes a factor?
Since then I've slept with my gun safe open and have been doing weapons checks on both my AK-pullpup and my AR. The AR has a 90 round drum and the bullpup has a 75 round drum. I have two 9mm. Ones for concealed carry and is a 'baby-eagle' the other is just a simple Glock 19. The Glock has two 33 round mags and few ten rounders for it. And finally my true baby - my FN - police .12 gauge. I have door breaching rounds filling it up at the moment.
Wait... if it was a werewolf and it had really good senses, would it smell the massive amount of gun powder I have? A thousand rounds of AK steel core bullets, with enough mags to boot. Could it listen to where I was for most of the night?
Because I didn't really get to much sleep. Didn't want to drop my guard.

Last nite I didn't hear a single thing outside. Nor did I go out to my patio to smoke after sunset.

The Tar creature though is the scariest. No mythology on it I could find. No understanding of what it was. And my co-workers and supervisors today all fliped out on me just as much as seeing the thing.
In the process of fixing a pothole one must get all of the loose and worthless debri off the surface. All the cracked areas in the road. So we jack hammer it out, pour in this stuff called 'tac-oil' before pouring in 'hot mix'. ( basicly road-millings with a few adheasive chemicals in for good concrete like stick ) As we got the hot mix ready to pour in something stired in this square we jacked out of the road. Being a curious dumb-ass I walked over thinking the tac needed to get thined out further with a brush. As I began to scrub down into the concrete and re-bar of the roadway something grabbed the brush and ripped it from my hands. At first the broom handle woulded budge. I was about to break it. Once I let go and stepped back it spun around and knocked my hard hat off my head. The impact was so strong I didn't realize I was on the ground right away, or that my bright Orange hard hat was in traffic outside or work zone. Thinking I was screwing around one of my co-workers named 'Kirk' came over and called me a few names, more accurately a portion of a female's anatomy before going to pull the broom out. As he did the broom TKO'ed his ass by popping up into his chin. The cartoon stars and birds circling his head should have been there, because his tongue was hanging out while the rest of him was sprawled out.
About this time as I stood up the tac oil bubbled and began to try and rise.
Everyone who wasn't doing traffic control for our stretch of road was either working on other pot holes or ... seeing this. As the broom bubbled out so did a figure holding it. It looked damn near humanoid. No features, just pur black bubbling tar like ooze. The brush had it and began to smoke before falling into two pieces. I was just staring at this thing... wondering what the hell to do. Tony another co-worker ( rather large one at that). Decided to pour a water-cooler container of water on it.
It was a sight I still have to admit I'm curious on how it happened. By hook or crook the jug was slapped away before Tony was knocked back and nearly lit on fire as burning hot tar got on him.
Grabbing a shovel I moved into the stupidity. Smacking the 'head' hard enough to splatter it over the road way and over my cloths, I found out just how hot that shit was, before to arm like limbs swung from the left and the right. The angle I was with the shovel still being pulled back left my wide open.
My Back is still in nearly blinding pain when I stand up from any seated postion. My right leg has shooting pains if I lean or put weight on it. Thinking how Lucky I was to have my shovel up when it it's right hook hit the fiber glass handle, if not my face would more than likely be gone. Melted off or worst busted in.
After that tried and failed attack, I basicly drug my sorry ass over behind a tow-hitch geneterator. The burning smell of my safety vest and hoodie staring to cook made me squirm and winch in pain while I wiggled around peel them off my back. When I'd look back around from the side of the generator, the pot hole was empty. A trail of foot print like tar marks leave from the hole, Kirk still seeing 'tweety bird' and Tony with a large container of water next to him.
So to cut things short on what happened next, lets just say the three of us came up with the story of me pulling a muscle in my back, Tony slipped on the water jug and Kirk tripped on the broom breaking it. Three-stooges. The other two where just bruises and mildly Tar caked. I had to go to a damn clinc and get x-rays, meds and the whole starting process of 'work-mans' lambness.

So lucky fuck'en me.

Got to start physical therapy tomorrow... more than likely might need real therapy if this shit keeps up.

I'll post again later if 'Hugh grant' decides to whole at the moon tonight. 'till then I have on question, I'm not.. .what's that word... imbued ... right ?

Steve_O_mega

Back to top Go down

whoa shit

Post  GoArmy85 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:19 pm

that some real fuked shit there joe
imbued means you chosen by angels and god and shit to fight off tha niggaz o hell
keep yer piece near by cuz life gonna be pretty real from here on out if ya need help this is where you go. sometimes you ken call blackup if ya need me hahahah

helpin the set from SB round here for now tho, you'll need silver and shit so I can sort that stuff and mail you bullets or whatevz.
stay alive its fun dont let shit scare u too bad
GoArmy85

Back to top Go down

Thanks... I think ?

Post  Steve_O_mega on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Thanks Go-Army,
So you're saying my life won't go back to normal and I should always have a gun on me?

Steve_O_mega

Back to top Go down

Re: Odd happenings in the rocky mountains. 4/27/2010

Post  GoArmy85 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:40 pm

fuk yea homie you see tha motha fukin truth now
GoArmy85

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve_O_mega on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:46 pm

GoArmy85 wrote:fuk yea homie you see tha motha fukin truth now

Alright... well I might loose my job anyways. Might as well be prepared encase more innocuous material comes to life and beats my ass.

I'll update later, and start making a journel or sorts... or postings whatever.

Steve_O_mega

Back to top Go down

Post  GoArmy85 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 pm

yea keep trak o yo shit but not too much detail cuz sometimes they can see this i guess
try to keep yer job cuz money don't grow on trees
GoArmy85

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 am

Guns and other little bang bangs are nice and all lad, but they don't compare with the fire power that explosives have. Take my advise here, mate. You can shoot a blood sucker or werewolf in the head thirty fuckin' times and it will keep on coming at you - but if you put a brick of C4, or a few pipe bombs between the freak and you.... heh. Seems like all the freaks can take a bullet to the head but NONE of them can take a brick of Nitroglycerin. Its saved my arse more than once.

When in doubt - Explosives out!
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  GoArmy85 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:13 am

here some shit to help ya with other things sucka
maybe a little hard to read but put that shit in an image thing and make it bigger and shit.
it means check yo 6
fire is fo stupidasses cuz niggas o hell dun hurt
blastem in the head
dont get uppity tryin to rambo thru shit cuz thats just dumb
and for other critterz dont underestimate the fuked shit they throw atcha
sometimes gotta blast little girl sometime old honky stay alive good luck mountain cuz
GoArmy85

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:21 am

...You know lass... There's something familiar about the posted picture. Its all very true, but that only covers Rots. Lately, Rots are the least of your worries. Also, understand that the poster has one VERY critical point wrong in this instance. The undead. True undead, not the kind in movies VERY MUCH fear fire.

In fact, most of them will survive a .50 round to the head but not one Rot or Shambler will survive a molotov coctail or other form of intense fire (Napalm is the preferred method). More importantly - they openly fear it. Some will even go so far as to flea in horror!

Note: Invisibles aren't bothered by it. They are the same fuckin' thing as Rots in that they are intelligent and most are aware that they are dead (unlike the mindless walking corpses that we know so well as Shamblers). The only difference is that they are incorporeal. So unless you've got a hunter with you that can use their gifts to strike though the veil - good luck. Invisibles are fuckin' annoying, malicious bastards who get off on fucking with you. They wont kill you outright, but instead they will kill other people and leave them at your doorstep, put ink in your toothpaste, kick your dog... You get the picture.

Cheers mate and good hunting. Who knows, if you ever make it to South Boston maybe I'll buy you a beer and educate you on the workings of the real world.

....More likely you'll end up dead in a gutter though and I'll hear about you in the 6 o'clock news. Such is the fate of most hunters. We've lost over twenty four hunters in Boston in the past year. Fifteen of them since my imbuing. Needless to say its been hell out there but we keep on fighting the good fight. Don't lose hope lad and bloody good luck.
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

4/28

Post  Steve_O_mega on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:54 am

Well My eyes are open now. Not a single doubt.
I honestly believed most of the creepy crawlies would be out only at night.
Hell this morning I got up to go to my physical therapy, and a damn Zed was on the corner begging for change. At first I didn't notice it, because I thought it was a rotting bum like the rest of them. But it started to drag it's rotting self away; the damn thing went into an ally and began chewing on another bum that was strung out.
So I had a tough choice. Be late to my first Physical therapy or kill the brain eater.
Having your advice go-army, I still had my 9mm on me. So after pulling over in a nearby parking lot I darted into the ally that was around the side of an old condemed building. The Zed was still gorging itself when I saw a symbol glowing on the wall over the carnage. I'm not sure but it felt like I was out my first time hunting in the woods. After sneaking up on it I put one shot through the back of it's head splattering it's brains out the front of it's face. Wiping off my gun back in the car I took off out of there.
Damn Thing stank like something firece.
Once I got to the therapist I went through stretchs and movements, my back is getting better quickly. Already feeling a different from yesterday. When the Doc came by to put the electrodes on my back something weird happened as the voltage started to work through my muscles. My eyes went a little fuzzy before I saw symbols all over the office. All similar to the one only minutes ago I wittnessed in the allyway.
Then something about the thin and pale doctor threw me off. I couldn't put my finger on it... but then again I was really comfortable.
After the shock treatment he proceeded to explain the exercises I'd have to go through, during which each of the symbols began to fade from view and the therapist looked more normal.

My instinct is telling me not to go back to the docs but I have to later this week in order to continue therapy... and I really don't want to loose my dream job.
So I'm seeing shit and just killed my first zombie. I'm sure I'll hear about it later tonight on the news.

Steve_O_mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down