Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spilled Is The Blood of the Innocent: Bhaal86

2 posters

Go down

Spilled Is The Blood of the Innocent: Bhaal86 Empty Spilled Is The Blood of the Innocent: Bhaal86

Post  Bhaal86 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:33 am

Since my imbuing life has been a complete cluster fuck. I was fired from my job because while I was cleaning the soda machine, a fucking rot stumbled into the store and started harassing me. I warned the son of a bitch twice that if he didn't back off, there would be hell to pay. He replied by saying, "When the blood of the first innocent falls at your hands, so shall we begin our rise." Whatever the fuck that means. I told him to get bent and he started swinging on me! That's when I noticed for the first time, the true nature of the beast. The fucker had maggots crawling out of his nostrils and I swear his skin was deteriorating! No matter what I did, he kept trying to bite me. I used the shotgun under the counter to fuck start that cunt's brain. That's when things went wrong. Before anyone could have even reported the gun shots, I noticed my face was already on the tube. I was wanted for murder, assult and bio terrorism. Bio-terrorism!? I didn't even know what the fuck that meant! It was an obvious set up!

Bhaal86

Back to top Go down

Spilled Is The Blood of the Innocent: Bhaal86 Empty Re: Spilled Is The Blood of the Innocent: Bhaal86

Post  Bhaal86 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 am

I met with a man named Frog66 today from Hunter-Net. Along with him was a pair of well dressed men, whom I simply called "The Suits." Apparently they knew something about the set up and what has been happening to me. They had guns. A lot of big fucking guns and they wanted to help me. Naturally, I signed on. Frog said that if I wanted answers, I would have to get them from the source -- the fucking cops! I thought he was planning on walking in and asking them straight up. God knows I would have preferred that to what really happened. Frog66 and the Suits joined up with Sleepless-In-Ohio34 and his partner DameonStar12. Together, we drove to the police station. I noticed that each of them was arming for war and I must say -- I was terrified. When we entered the station, Frog66 didn't even wait for the rest of us to enter before he started blasting the place to hell! He's a fucking lunatic! I swear to Christ it was a complete cluster fuck! I've never seen so much blood in my life! Frog, Sleepless, Dameon, the Suits and myself leveled the entire Cleveland PD. On our way out, Frog threw a bundle of home made pipe bombs into the lobby, killing everyone that his bullets managed to miss. It was a fucking slaughter! Is this the kind of this Hunter's do? If so, count me the fuck out!

Bhaal86

Back to top Go down

Spilled Is The Blood of the Innocent: Bhaal86 Empty Re: Spilled Is The Blood of the Innocent: Bhaal86

Post  Bhaal86 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:45 am

It's been three weeks since the police station massacre. I find myself more a hostage than a hunter at this point. If I leave, the cops will straight fuck me. If I stay, who knows how long before Frog or one of the other lunatics kill me simply for kicks. Fuck it. At this point, what do I have to lose? We met up with Doctor119 in Pittsburgh. He provided us with some fake ID's and disguises. Our next stop is a small town called Clear-field. Apparently a nest of rots has been feeding on the locals. We're going to negotiate their surrender via the arsenal Frog66 is packing. Word has it they are holed up in the mines north of town. We'll be there within the hour.

Bhaal86

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhaal86 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:52 am

We found the mines with minimal difficulty. Some other hunters had beaten us to it and left a message of "The Word" on a counter top in the dinner on the northern side of town. It led us to a warehouse where we believed the hunter's were working from. What we instead found was a building full of corpses. Four hunters were dead on the floor, however, their arsenal of weapons including a single RPG launcher and a map to the mine were present and in tact. We collected what valuable's we could find from them and made off for the mines. Once inside, we moved to the inner sanctum deep within the shaft. Five rots we counted. Each wielding some serious firepower (which we thought was very strange for undead like them). One of the Suits took a direct hit to the abdomen. I, myself, was grazed on the shoulder during the fire fight. We killed two of them before the other two retreated deeper into the mines. I was the first to close the gap. The room looked like some kind of sacrificial chamber. More-so there was a cage containing three very bloody, very naked but more importantly --very alive-- women. Frog arrived right behind me. The presence of the women however, did not stop him from firing the RPG directly at the fuckers! That lunatic nearly brought the fucking mine shaft down on us! We managed to make it out, though barely. The suit who took the abdomen shot was not so lucky. Bang up job, right?

Bhaal86

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhaal86 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:54 am

We may have finally found out who was behind the set up back in Cleveland. Apparently a Nosferatu had the police under his pay roll and was using them to kill off newly imbued. We tracked his location to the ruins of a city somewhere in Arizona. We're en route to the location right now. Its been referred to as Dead Town.

Last edited by Bhaal86 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Bhaal86

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhaal86 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:56 am

Apparently the five of us weren't the only ones interested in Dead Town. We stopped in one of the towns near Pheonix for some supplies. While we were there we saw a Summoning Symbol written via the Word. We decided to check it out. Each of us was astonished to find that twenty other hunters had gathered there. Each with a similar story to mine. I also learned from them that each of us had made our way to the FBI's most wanted list. They are very well equipped. We're setting out in the morning.

Last edited by Bhaal86 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Bhaal86

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhaal86 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:02 am

This will be my last post on Hunter-Net. I'm communicating with you now using my cell phone. As far as I know, the others are dead. Our convoy didn't make it thirty feet before we were completely swarmed by rots and blood suckers! I'm stranded on the roof top of one of the buildings here. I don't know where the others are. I know at least ten of us are dead. One of my pipe bombs misfired. To my dismay, it misfired directly on top of the remaining suit and two of the other hunters. They didn't stand a chance! Fuck! Fuck! I killed them! I fucking killed them! The rest of us split up when our vehicles were wrecked. We each made for the roof tops for helicopter evac. Frog66 is no where to be seen. The last I saw of him, he was on foot surrounded by the fuckers with a shot gun and an axe. By my guess, either he's dead or wounded and dieing somewhere....

I have to make this brief. My fortifications wont last much longer. They are at the door access to the roof now. The Nosferatu is with them, I believe. I think its safe to say I'm fucked.

Wait... what the fuck is that? There's something coming out of the sky toward the town. What the fuck is that thing?

Bhaal86

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:56 am

What the hell happened down there? Someone give me a status report, please! We've lost all contact with every member of that team. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Frog66 has been added to the Fire List. This is far from the first time we've received word of him mindlessly slaughtering everything in his path. Stay clear of him if you value your reputation and more importantly, your life. Provided he is even still alive...
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down