Man-Beasts in Germany

Go down

Man-Beasts in Germany

Post  SixofSwords29 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:51 am

I received an email from a Hunter in Germany. According to him, a Man-beast has been tormenting people in one of the small villages south of Berlin. I assembled my team and traveled there. We were here for about two weeks without a single lead. Furthermore we haven't heard from our contact in three days. He said he was headed to the village to see if he could find any more information. My team and I have split up to try to cover more ground. I decided to go to the tavern in hopes of finding something useful. I found it. Through use of my second sight, I noticed the Bar Tender was wrong. I couldn't put my finger on it, but he was definitely wrong. He closed the bar and kicked everyone out around 10:30. I pretended to make my way upstairs to my room, but jumped out a window and waited for him in the parking lot. He did not notice me. I followed him when he left on foot, for a bout two miles, before he lept over a fence and bolted for the open country side toward the nearby forest.

Using my better judgement, I decided to take a round about path through the forest. No sooner did I enter, did I hear howls and barking on the wind. I followed the sounds to a secluded grove. Fuck, there must have been ten or more of the bastards there! They didn't notice me, so I continued to watch them. After an hour, one of the unchanged ones appeared with a human male. Of the Lycan ranks, a woman approached the man and kissed him -- I mean _really_ kissed him. Jesus Christ they are mating with humans now! The thought of mating with a Lycan makes me shudder just to think.

The next day I assembled my team and we waited for them in the grove. They knew we were coming, I think, because none of them showed. We went back to the bar and searched the place. The only thing we found was a small book with a date and location circled. "September 4th, Berlin Airport. 12:00"

My computer analyst checked the log of planes leaving Berlin within an hour of the time mentioned in the book. The only plane scheduled to leave was an international flight to the Continental US at 12:45. Its destination: Oregon. We believe they are headed there for some reason. Perhaps to elude us, or perhaps for a reason far more sinister.

If anyone is in the Oregon area that can pick up on their trail, let us know.
SixofSwords29

Back to top Go down

1 4 me

Post  frog 66 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:57 am

i culd use a new head on my wall race u thar

frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down