Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Them Guessing.

5 posters

Go down

Keep Them Guessing. Empty Keep Them Guessing.

Post  EODGunner Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Hello Journal? I guess we're going to be friends now. Or at least I hope you who's reading this is my friend. I don't know how it happened to be honest. I was doing my own thing just getting a 12 pack for a party. It must have been my medallion or something, but some dude started talking with me at the station. I was being evasive and everything, but this guy was making me nervous. He said something about "The Word" As he's going on and on about this, another customer decided to attack him. They went down and it looked like this guy was going for blood. I kicked him off, but didn't have a chance to help the first gentleman up. This guy was really ripping into him, blood was going everywhere and so I pulled my gun and warned him. If that didn't cause a scene. I decided to not hesitate any longer, and squeezed off three rounds. Mozambique. No one lives through that. Not even this guy. A long fiasco later, I was sitting at the police station when someone asked me about my medallion. I told them i didn't know what anyone was talking about. Maybe it was luck, but it might have gotten me off the hook.

Anyways, back to the story. So a couple days later, I'm getting beer again (yea I know) and I see the same gentleman from before. He once again approaches me, this time to buy my beer. He also offered me dinner in thanks for saving his life. I couldn't help but take him up on it because I was quite hungry and was only going to go home and drink by myself anyways. We sat and chatted for a bit. Mostly about the medallion. He asked "Do you know what your medallion means?" Of course I do. it's just a medallion for luck. This of course made him ponder and he had to double check, I guess to make sure I wasn't bluffing or lying. I again told him it was for luck and how I'd come upon it. Evidently it was the symbol for "Stealth" as per The Word. I never knew this the entire time. I guess helping him enlightened me or imbued me. Or at least thats how he explained it. Though I think he did something to my food. He had to.

Anyways, since then I've been seeing these... abominations. I ignore them, well kinda. I still get talked to about my medallion, but I play dumb. Just like the day at the police station. I've been there a couple dozen times now, but all for that same first event. The first guy who talked to me there about it (the officer in the station) he's different... i mean he's got something wrong with him, like a disease only worse. He looks like he's gonna fall apart any day now. I think my hiding in plain sight is helping keep me alive. Not sure for how long though.

EODGunner Month 1
EODGunner
EODGunner

http://www.penandpaperonline.com

Back to top Go down

Keep Them Guessing. Empty o boy

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:17 am

welcume 2 the life of a modern day knight
u r not alone trust me look close at who u trust and let nuthing hold u back u must find a crew u will not mack it on your own

4 fuck sake y the hell am i the only 1 helping the fng out
go get sume amo than empty your back acont max your credit cards u wont need them soon and run 2 a safe house

frog66
w
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Keep Them Guessing. Empty Re: Keep Them Guessing.

Post  EODGunner Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Yea, thanks Frog. Listen bud I may not know the ins and outs yet, but damn your one fucked up kid. I got a couple things for those that are reading this. First off, whenever you see me, you may know it but don't think I'm unarmed. I'm always packing. Secondly for the time being till I get thrown onto one of those watch lists, I'm stockpiling ammo and explosives. Don't ask where I'm getting the latter, we'll call it "Perks of the Job".

Though there's a bit of a catch, and it might suck a bit but I'm sure we'll work things out. Here's how I operate.

1) No face to face, not yet. There's more I need to learn about this world before I do any of that shit.

2) I'll provide help, but again you won't see me. Lessons to be learned? If your anywhere near a target you tell me to shoot at, remember that the bullets going 300m+ before it gets there, and windy days don't like bullets.

3) Arsenal and location. I've got a few, I'll go shy with 7 guns, and easily 500 rounds each, but that's an average. I'm working on a nice mother load from work to bump me up to over 5k for 3 of the guns, and a nice 2k for a fourth. You need something, travel through Missouri. It seems to be the state that god's forgotten, but it's also the state these fucking creatures have forgotten as well.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Keep Them Guessing. Empty u got it

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:36 pm

u r welcume fell the world arond u and trust what u fell the powers that b will lead u
evan if u dont want 2 go

u dont want 2 work with me get sume kills under your belt
and i mean more than 20 and 20 at 1 time dont cont lol

see u in hell
frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:54 pm

I've got kills, but we'll never know if they're human or... other. Fun thing coming back from the sandbox to find out you never left the fight for your life.

Either way once I find out I'm compromised in the real world, get ready, cause you'll probably see it on the news. Then I'll once again go into hiding, but actually looking to hunt more freely then.

Keep it safe out there Frog, but remember just cause you have a couple weak with you doesn't mean you can't help them out. Never know when one of those weak guys might be the one to save your ass. Not saying go out of your way to do it, just saying don't intentionally get rid of them.

Once again, EOD Out
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Keep Them Guessing. Empty well

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 pm

[killing is ezey but killing what is allredy dead is a bit harder

and win u hunt sume times thay hunt back
i hope u mack it
try 2 cume 2 resun with your new life only if u understand it will u not fear it
the gods r calling your name

futerbruther in arms
frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 pm

let me know if you need arms and expl man. If your lucky I might even show you how to use the stuff. Great for setting up in the house when you gotta vacate. Gonna need to barter with you though. Need some other supplies.

Keep it safe Frog.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Ok, here's the reason why not only haven't I been on lately to fill orders and such, but also why I haven't posted up my new month's availability...

This past week was hell here in the greater missouri area. I think this place called dead town came to visit me. I had to use a good bit of my ammo, but it also put a large dent on my finances for a bit. Luckily I was able to get ahold of the bank and call off the charges, but it set me back for a bit. Either way, I was getting hunted by a large amount of.... things for lack of better terminology.

But like I always say,

P + M = E
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan103 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 pm

If you still have any shipments, I would like to place an request in to receive:

1: A Glock 9mm Pistol and a small crate of bullets.
2: One Fiachi-Law Shotgun with several boxes of buckshot and slugs.
3: One Kevlar vest.
4: 4 Flash grenades.

Most I could buy on my own, but I need this off the grid.
Wiccan103
Wiccan103

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyCatMew72 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:45 pm

I keep asking but getting nothing, whatta tease.

Is he still out there or is he dead? Someone check?
KittyCatMew72
KittyCatMew72

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness1 Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:24 pm

If someone could confirm that, it would be good to know. I'd hate to hear of something happening to him.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Alright, sorry guys.... As for those that had outstanding orders that I was en route to delivery... yea... slight mishap en route....

Long story short I had to practice some lay low procedures for a bit but I'm back. Seems that someone tried tracking me for a bit. Had a tail from Indiana up into PA. Not fun. You ever try to pull evasive driving with that load? NOT FUN!

Anyways, I'm going to try to get back on the road again this weekend. I've been pretty busy with my job so they haven't released me from the area for a while. I'll see what I can do about a small bonus about those orders. I'm still here. For now.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan103 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:43 pm

So does that mean you can complete my equipment request?
Wiccan103
Wiccan103

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:09 pm

KittyCatMew72 wrote:You never call or write, or nothing! Stop ignoring my love letters or I'll stalk you!
And even if that sounds like a good thing doll, it's not! so what's the update, huh?

If you want to stalk me, bring it. I guess you haven't looked at my post letting you know what I WILL sell. It's not a complete list. Some Items have been left off for reasons which I decide not to share. There's a reason why I have survived as long as I have, and It's not due to luck. You should remember those that have survived where ALL OTHERS have died are NOT easy to kill. There's a reason why I can remain in hiding when I want to and come out when I'M ready, not when the enemy wants me to.

So threaten me again, but don't be surprised if you don't wake up in the morning for tea.

EOD
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:11 pm

As far as you wiccan, i need some definitions....

What is a "Small Crate" of bullets?
Define several boxes of buckshot and slugs
Do you want flashbangs, or frag grenades?

Let me know
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan103 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 pm

How much does one case of ammo hold? Just fill one or two for each gun. Flash bangs would be good. I'm not looking to destroy things, but if I can cover my escape with them - then I'm happy.
Wiccan103
Wiccan103

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:20 pm

if you just want to escape, then i suggest smoke grenades. I got plenty and choose your color, i probably got it.

Again on the case thing.... a "case" can be anywhere from 100 to 1000 so give me a round count and i'll give you the closest count in boxes (won't be lower than what you request)
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyCatMew72 Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:34 pm

EODGunner wrote:
KittyCatMew72 wrote:You never call or write, or nothing! Stop ignoring my love letters or I'll stalk you!
And even if that sounds like a good thing doll, it's not! so what's the update, huh?

If you want to stalk me, bring it. I guess you haven't looked at my post letting you know what I WILL sell. It's not a complete list. Some Items have been left off for reasons which I decide not to share. There's a reason why I have survived as long as I have, and It's not due to luck. You should remember those that have survived where ALL OTHERS have died are NOT easy to kill. There's a reason why I can remain in hiding when I want to and come out when I'M ready, not when the enemy wants me to.

So threaten me again, but don't be surprised if you don't wake up in the morning for tea.

EOD

Ooh, touchy. I never said anything about killing you. I mentioned little notes and stalking.
Peeping-tom style and High Def recording!

Instead of feeling insulted you should go ahead and feel...well, practically blessed. You know how many people would pay me to stalk them through their days? I'd do it for free!
KittyCatMew72
KittyCatMew72

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan103 Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:29 am

EODGunner wrote:if you just want to escape, then i suggest smoke grenades. I got plenty and choose your color, i probably got it.

Again on the case thing.... a "case" can be anywhere from 100 to 1000 so give me a round count and i'll give you the closest count in boxes (won't be lower than what you request)

Alright, I guess a hundred round case for each gun and about 10 smoke grenades. I could still use two or three flash bangs as well.
Wiccan103
Wiccan103

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum