Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse

+5
SixofSwords29
EODGunner
Witness1
frog 66
Sleepless26
9 posters

Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse

Post  Sleepless26 Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Welcome one, welcome all. I have some things I would like to share with you. These Tales are not for the weak in trigger fingers. They're not for raver lovers, Hunter haters or people that prefer subterfuge instead of C4. Today you'll read about myself and some friends of mine. Close and long time friends with reputations that have us hated by everyone (Hunters included). Our real names are not known to any but the most powerful and dreadful Demon Princes' in the Abyss. Even they don't wanna fuck with us. We are known as the Hunters of Upstate New York. No one knows where we came from but our biggest bulk of work took place in New York. It is no secret a warehouse was built in upstate NY. It is also no secret that at least 80 different Hunters gave their services there. Only 4 are known to survive this band today. Myself, Frog66, Killer53, and Raven45. The Wall of Stars and Shame saw many ribbons. It was Frog that oversaw the development and construction of this warehouse alongside Volt Krueger and Slayer13. This warehouse came equipped with more weapons and ammo than any third world country has ever seen, more cigarettes than the Joe Camel, the Winston Man and the Marlboro Man combined could smoke in three lifetimes each, six floors and a World Destroying Nuclear Weapon known as the Restart Button. It was a good headquarters to say the least. No one ever complained about the security. We would operate from this warehouse for two years before it was abandoned after our third Dead Town Run. Then it was a Long Hard Road Out of Hell that lead us around the world for seven years until the survivors have come together again. I've recently spoken with Frog, he's been up to his usual destructive, half-demonic, explosive, trash can having escapades. Business is good. Killer53 and Raven45 have below the radar for some time now. Raven and I did some work alongside some Hunters from New York who laid claim to the warehouse. They refurbished and polished. They even built a giant electrified steel cage around the whole of the property to keep the werewolves out. Soon enough they went into Dead Town. 26 people went in, 7 came out. This was four years ago. Killer53 disappeared completely. I heard he got married and inherited three brats and a fat bitch. Business isn't always good but you'd have to know Killer to understand. Personally, I can say that I've seen much. They never let me out when is was Zero. I manned the computer station and gave them help as much as I could, sparing them many deaths. Since the disbandment I have personally killed 1 warlock, 3 goblins, 6 lycanthropes, 13 vampires, 29 zombies, 2 hunters and regrettably, approximately 248 non-combatants. Hey, old habits die hard. If you have a problem bring the shit or you can speak with my lawyer. He owns and runs Frog66 and Associates. They always take calls and they love the business. The fact is, 248 dead civis beats the hell out of the astronomical number that would have been in their stead had I let those monsters continue on. I don't sleep at night for the things that I've done and seen done to others. It's a sad and lonely life for The Imbued. Take it from me, I've seen more friends Meet the Heralds than anybody I've ever known. But, one must forge on. Live and Make Die, my Creed and Cause. This is but the first of many entries. Don't sleep. Keep it Evil.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty win at any cost

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 pm

i missed u my frend hahahahaha not so much the scrming in my ear
u still runig all that comp stuff i got a way 2 get us sume $

hay this life ant chep give me a fax id and u will b abule 2 wier cred out 2 a new acont# i will get it 2 u

my aprentis
a bruther
and a son

frog66

ps stop drinking so much lmfao i know u do
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty Re: Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse

Post  Witness1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 pm

I've heard a lot about this Were House and the happenings of Upstate New York. Does this warehouse still exist? Is it still operational? Due to a death in my family (Non Hunt Related - Heart Attack), I will be in Upstate NY next week. If its operational, I might make my stay there longer than just for the funeral and wake. Also, are there any hunters in the area, or have they all gone?
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty Re: Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse

Post  EODGunner Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Personally if there's no hunters working out of it, it sounds like a death trap. Is there a map of the facility anywhere? What about equipment?

If you guys need another man to scout it out, I might take liberty and not be so... behind the curtains kinda guy.

I'll bring some fun stuff for a welcoming party.

EOD
EODGunner
EODGunner

http://www.penandpaperonline.com

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty Replying to All

Post  Sleepless26 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Frog66 - Money is great, almost as good as sex without paying for it. Fill me in on the details. Resources are always welcome, you know this.
Witness1 - Of course you've heard of the Upstate Hunters. If you've ever watched the news you would see many craters. One might say they've had to Redraw the Map several times because of us hooligans. As far as the warehouse goes, no one has seen the inside for four years. The perimeter defenses keep everyone at bay, including Hunters. The code was lost with a certain Culprit117 who fell off the map some time ago with a group of others. Besides, the Warehouse should be the Were-House because the only thing around it now are Loup Garou. They were the reason behind the domed cage built around it. Good luck getting in. There should still be plenty of arms and cigarettes, possibly a semi-truck with a command center trailer and some other vehicles. The last group there left in a hurry. Unless someone else managed to get in (doubtful) everything should still be there. The place was designed to operate on its own for several years before shutting down completely. On a good note, there is one Hunter around that may have more knowledge of the warehouse. That would Raven45 but I haven't seen or heard from him in 4 years. That place was always his home and I'm sure he's out there somewhere.
EODGunner - I know of one surviving map. I have it. If I can find it I will post it. There are other pictures I could post as well. As far as you going there alone, it wouldn't be wise. I wouldn't set foot in those hills without plenty of friends packing plenty of guns. If the werewolves don't get you one would still have to get past the defenses built into the surround. The werewolves made it their lifes work to get that place annihilated but I have faith it still stands.
Anyone Else - Don't ever attempt going there alone. You wouldn't stand a chance. Sorry for all of you solo acts (you too Frog) but it would be a death trap for anyone stupid enough to go it alone.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty hear u go sleepless

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:53 pm

evry time i go out on the job if its a store i have jacked the credit card aconts i have the # but not the pins i dont know if u can hack them but i bet u now sume 1 who can
so hears the wier 4 the acont and i will send the disk of the cods 2 your bo box than i will fax u the pin 4 the acont

#81303-911
whats mine is yours
im in a nuther biz now 2 reloding ronds
and i still have stok in the biznes we need 2 get r jobs dune
u know it sucks 2 have $ and live in the slums but i dont think i culd get in 2 the cuntry club lmfao

i need a munth 2 get the safe house up and start the relod biz but 1ns its up i will let u run the $ part and take your cut and u know what cumes with amo guns lol and things that go boom so thats a perk

hopeing u got a fat walet
frog66

ps did u see that shit god45 was talking im going 2 fuck the bitch up
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty Volt Krueger Alive?

Post  Sleepless26 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:06 am

Is anybody else seeing these messages posted by Anonymous1!?! Don't tell me it means what I think it means. I've been on a computer all damn night and I still can't crack open any info. No lines, Anonymous1 came in, posted and got out before leaving any traces behind. Whoever typed those posts was very careful not to be found out. Frog, are you seeing this shit? Could it be true?

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty I am...

Post  Witness1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 am

I am seeing these posts. I thought he was dead. You knew him better than we did. If you could find out, that would be much appreciated. As I will need to be adding him the Fire list of accounts.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty For Frog

Post  Sleepless26 Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 am

I didn't know him. He, like the rest of you, came out of nowhere. I think it's safe to say that you knew him best. I tried tracking but got nothing. Personally I think it's just someone messing around but this is sophisticated computer tech for just a prankster. It wouldn't be hard to find a name like Bolt Kegger and use it to make waves.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty if it was him

Post  frog 66 Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 am

i think we wuld know
i mean think win was the last time u herd this

2 night on chanl 5 news a bome was detanated levling 12 sqware miles of wood lands

i mean cume on i wach him bloow

but 2 who ever is posting if u r not him im going 2 find u tare off your head and shit down your throte hole

frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  SixofSwords29 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 pm

If someone like this guy really existed, then I hope to god that he _is_ dead.
SixofSwords29
SixofSwords29

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty Clarification

Post  Sleepless26 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:05 pm

There have been booms. It seems that even this kind of Hunting is seasonal. There are certain ways to do things. One such boom happened nine years ago. There was a ragtag band of gangbangers that got together and made something happen in a big way that was more destructive than it ever had to be. But they were also very confusing times. It was a product of the old way. A way that still lives in my heart and others such as Frog66, Raven45, and Killer53. All of which had to do things that may seem irrational even to other people that HUNT and SLAY REAL-LIVE MONSTERS. The point is, we are relics of a time when even our own government was blowing the shit out of us. Action and Reaction. What would you have done? Also, you may not know this but we killed more beasties and baddies than any other Hunter I've ever known. Choose the lesser of two evils and be on your way. Maybe our paths will cross, maybe not. Don't Sleep. Keep it Evil.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:09 pm

So why is it that Culprit117 is the only one with the codes? Any word on the schematics or anything I might be able to help with?
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty No Scanner

Post  Sleepless26 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:17 pm

The maps I have, and some info on property but no way of getting them out here. I'm working on it. Culprit117, I remember hearing of him. Some kind of gun running computer guy. As far as I know, Culprit was in with the group that took the Warehouse four years ago but that group scattered to the winds after they went into Dead Town. What happened of him and his information I can not say. It would be useful though. Sigh, there were so many of us, if only we could all band together once more and ride. What a difference it would make.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty hahahahahhahahha

Post  frog 66 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:23 pm

cont my azz in we going 2 bern this siht up

i got the biznes up and going so we got the $ and the cuneksuns

so lets do this shit

i got bizness 2 night

hahahaha wach the news

frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty Making it quick

Post  Culprit117 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm the one with the codes because I'm the prick that made the majority of the system, and all the loopholes and back doors to go with it. I have to go, they don't know I'm still alive, I managed to break below the grid for a long time now, just been sitting back and watching. I'll post again when it's safe.

Culprit117
"No, I did do it that's the thing"

Culprit117

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty WTF?

Post  EODGunner Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:55 pm

WTF? I've been looking and reading posts all day, I have been refreshing the main page for over an hour now just waiting for something to show up... Then all of a sudden Culprit117 registers and makes a post in .0000000000001 seconds? How fucking good is this guy? Is he really that good, or does he talk that much smack?
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 pm

I was browsing the internet when my MSN showed a large sequence of explosions and murders in the mid-west. Apparently the people who were killed were also lacking internal organs as well as their heads. The first name to enter my head was Frog66. You wouldn't know anything about this would you?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 am

I wish I could say yea. God45 is the only one to be close to me needing my supplies. He never got back to me on what he needed, so I never sold anything to him (nor did we link up) I hear at least a dozen explosions daily but thats all normal shit. Haven't heard anything else yet. I'll let you know if i do.

EOD
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty Hmm...

Post  Sleepless26 Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Definately within kill parameters for someone like Frog but I can't say either way. I may just have to go and check things out myself. I'll update and post from the road. Expect to see it soon. If you want my honest opinion it sounds the work of Predators (wink) but don't quote me on that. Don't Sleep. Keep It Evil.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness1 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Frog said to check the news in his region. The same region he is in, is the very region the news cast mentioned. Coincidence?
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty lmfao

Post  frog 66 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 pm

told u all i have had work 2 do
and if u dont like thw way i work

a big fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk you

i get the job dune
hells bonty hunter frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Hunter is a Warm Gun, Tales from the Warehouse Empty Here It Is Again

Post  Anonymous1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:47 pm

I see now so few are left here and elsewhere. Such is the way of things, it has happened before, more than once. Birds of a feather flock together until one is shot in flight and the flock flies the four winds away.

Anonymous1

Back to top Go down

Post  GoArmy85 Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 pm

ahaha zen bullshit
GoArmy85
GoArmy85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down