Kill them all.

Go down

Kill them all.

Post  MotherTeresa280 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:56 pm

A few days ago, I had a family, I had a life, I had a son, I had a daughter, I had a husband, I had a home, I had money, I even had a fucking car(s).

Now, I have nothing. Absolutely nothing.
That's when I saw it, a vampire. It doesn't matter if they are not supposed to exist. I know what I saw.
I can't tell normal people that I ran over a vampire, they'll call me crazy.

The other hunters I'm with, Rock and Blackthorn, they too call me crazy.
Because I can talk to god.

The coke dealer, and the psychic alcoholic tells ME that I'm crazy.

I can't turn my back on them. God told me to protect my family, but I failed.
A 'Ventrue' killed my family.

I've learned a lot in the past three days. I've learned I've been lied to by reality, but I see it now.

I've also learned that I can't trust the other hunters, some of them that I've seen from these boards are just as terrible as the creatures of the night. Maybe...some of them should be treated just like the creatures we hunt, because they too are monsters.

Rock, and Blackthorn--they steal things from me, they've left me to die enough times.

I never asked for this to happen to me.
But now I know, monsters deserve to die. Each and every single one.
But you don't have to be undead to become a monster.

I know my team is plotting to fuck me over, they're just thinking I'm expendable, that's why they don't want to give me any money.
They think I'm crazy and just want me around because I'm 'useful'. Eventually they're going to leave me to die or try to humiliate me like they did.
Backstabbers, both of them.
They think it's amusing to see me suffer.

There are a lot of monsters to hunt.
God is all I have, he's on my side.
I've taken enough of their shit.

MotherTeresa280

Back to top Go down

Re: Kill them all.

Post  MotherTeresa280 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 pm

I killed a human today, but let it be known I am not a murderer.
He was a sinner, and he paid the price for failing to take action or not looking at the signs directly in front of him.
Black vans drove by him ever day, full of victims, yet he did not question.

That is not all, he committed the sin of adultery, therefore he was put to death.

Secondly, I killed a priest yesterday.
He housed a handful of individuals that led to the death of innocents. Vampires, werewolves, and other freaks. Their nature is evil, and to deny this only to allow them to carry on into the night--shrieking and bloody.

One who helps evil, is evil. It's that simple.
So I killed him. I also tried to burn his false church down before leaving...

Only then to see later in the day everything was in order, and he was alive again.
This is unnatural.
I will find a way to remove him. He claims that to hunt as we do is not god's will, but I beg to differ.
God granted us the powers to hunt and kill.
I know he is evil, perhaps that's why he hung up on me when I asked him for help originally, and told me I was following the work of the devil:
Because he wishes to interfere with god's work and hoped that the path I was on at the time would lead me to death.

MotherTeresa280

Back to top Go down

Post  God45 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Damn right.

God45

Back to top Go down

Blur the Lines

Post  Sleepless26 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Passionate to say the least. Just remember, the devil works in obvious ways. He would use your fervor to his advantage. Of course, by the devil I mean Monsters, Salesmen, Internet Providers, Foreign Cars, and Breakfast Cereal. Keep your religious magazine subscriptions down to a minimum and focus on the job at hand. One more piece of advice, don't expect God or anyone to help you if you go after other Hunters. We might not enjoy each other, we may not agree but we have something that makes us all the same. Judge not or prepare to be judged. Don't Sleep. Keep it Evil.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

Post  MotherTeresa280 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:26 pm

There has been no threat made against other hunters.
On these boards there is only a mention of safety precaution. that is all.

MotherTeresa280

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:12 am

Teresa, I understand you've gone through a rough time, but you've seen what I have seen. You sat at the same table and dined with the Moon-Touched Elders. You were given a blessed weapon with which to combat evil and you were given access to a library that granted you the knowledge to fight the beast responsible for the death of the family. Different does not mean evil. The Were-Creatures were originally created to be our (man-kind's) protector's from the creatures of darkness. They were created to protect us from the very creature responsible for all of your strife. There are many creature's in this world that do a great many things. Reptiles that can change color and shed their skin, creatures that can live in and out of water, bugs that can survive a nuclear blast. Just because it isn't human doesn't mean it is evil by nature. To that extent, is it not mankind that is by nature, evil? We are the ones who started the war against the Lycanthropes and other Moon-touched. We were the reason why they abandoned their intended purpose. Because of the war started by our ancestors, Vampires -- like the one that killed your family -- are allowed to prey on the innocent and on the weak.

I am well aware that not all humans are evil. In this right, the same extends to our "Adversaries." Balthazar is not evil. Garrek is not evil. Collin is not evil. Declan is not evil, nor is he a monster, yet you tried to put a .38 Special round into his skull. Your "mission from god" is to destroy evil. Be careful that you yourself do not become that which you hunt. There is a thin line.

Yes, the security guard's murder was acceptable. The priest however, I still question. Did he not save our lives and give us shelter when we were at risk of being uncovered by the military durring lock-down?

I don't expect you to do what I say. I only hope that you think before you tread down that wayward path that leads to the dividing line between good and evil. And remember: You're not alone.
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down