Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tezreal the Demon in South Boston! ALL HUNTERS READ!

+9
Potter116
Doctor119
frog 66
Anonymous1
Bookworm55
KeeperOfNames
God45
Witness1
BlackThorn51
13 posters

Go down

Tezreal the Demon in South Boston!  ALL HUNTERS READ! Empty Tezreal the Demon in South Boston! ALL HUNTERS READ!

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:17 am

This was by far the weirdest night of my life -- even as a hunter. We were wrong about "The Hunt" on so many planes. Where the fuck do I even begin?

Alright, for starters: The South Boston Three has been fighting the Vampire cells in Boston after picking up the work of the original South Boston 7. So far, we have been more than successful. We've been investigating the "Liberation" that the Vampires are after and why they have been black bagging the Irish population in SB. In our investigation, our best lead lays with a Were Wolf that knows the details of our hunt. We've met him once before. His name is Garrek, and he is the same Wolf responsible for the death of Irish621 and the other Hunters in Boston as we've come to learn. According to Garrek's nephew, he has gone missing lately.

We decided if we were to find him, we needed to find the location where the Vampires have been taking their prisoners. Garrek's nephew indicated that the most likely location is a steel foundry near the channel. We did our reckon and entered at night through the roof-top access. After exploring the facility, we found a research lab, several floors beneath the building. In said research lab, was Garrek and a collection of Moon-touched prisoners. Though every ounce of me wanted to leave them there, we knew we had to set them free. We succeeded.

Our efforts were rewarded and we were given an invitation to a mansion in north Boston. A mansion filled entirely with Moon-touched creatures and artifacts of the old world. Let me be crystal clear in this next message. Read it carefully.

Inside this mansion, we sat at a dinner table with FOURTEEN were-creatures. These creatures were from every breed of Moon-touched, from the Ravens, to the Wolves, Bears, Sharks and .... A FUCKING DRAGON!

These particular eight, revealed themselves to be THE ELDERS OF THEIR BREED. Do not confuse this with pack elders. No. These were the fourteen elders of the ENTIRE MOON-TOUCHED SPECIES! The head of the table was a Mokulea (Were-Dragon) by the name of Balthazar. We were given shelter and complete protection from the various breeds and clans. We are marked.

--This is where it gets complicated--

The South Boston 7 killed Garrek's father during their hunt. Doing this was a sign of ARMAGEDDON. His death marked the release of Tezreal in our world -- and more importantly -- in South Boston. In FIVE DAYS, if Tezreal will bring the rise of Lucifer into our world and Hell on Earth shall follow. HE MUST DIE.

As a note:
I've been following the writing's of Kodiak. He was far from incorrect when he stated that the Moon-Touched are NOT the enemies of mankind. They were designed as our protector's against the creatures of hell. They were the last line to protect mankind from the Vampires and creatures of darkness. We started the war with our would-be protector's. We shed the first blood. They are not our enemies. Mind you, not -all- of them follows the laws in place concerning this war. All those under Balthazar's rule are to protect the innocent. When this is all over and Balthazar leaves this land -- The tribes shall be governed by their individual elders. Perhaps they will do what they were created for, or perhaps not. Either way, my entire world has been straight mind fucked.

THE BOTTOM LINE!

If there is something can be done to help us in our fight -- it needs to be done! Our success will determine the fate of the world. If ever there was a time to rally, now is it.

It is our turn now to Inherit the Earth. Will you rise, or will you fall?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Tezreal the Demon in South Boston!  ALL HUNTERS READ! Empty Re: Tezreal the Demon in South Boston! ALL HUNTERS READ!

Post  Witness1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 am

I wish you the best of luck, as all our fates seem to rest in your hands. I hope you know what your doing.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Tezreal the Demon in South Boston!  ALL HUNTERS READ! Empty Re: Tezreal the Demon in South Boston! ALL HUNTERS READ!

Post  God45 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:55 am

Fuck luck, some one besides the fng's needs to be in SB. I'll see you in a few days. Race traitor.

God45

Back to top Go down

Post  KeeperOfNames Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 am

Now you know what you must do. I will see you before the end.

KeeperOfNames

Back to top Go down

Post  Bookworm55 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:13 am

Loremaster and I are compiling a "Demon Handbook" For you, might take us a day. But we will get it to you asap. Any small detail may help.
Bookworm55
Bookworm55

Back to top Go down

Tezreal the Demon in South Boston!  ALL HUNTERS READ! Empty Joking?

Post  Anonymous1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 am

How is it that a couple of no names like you could sit down to a lovely steak dinner with eight of the most powerful fucking monsters in the known world? You would have been dinner. I think someone is getting too much sleep at night, dreaming about impossibilities. Mephistopheles...someone plays too much D&D. I've had the unfortunate chance of running into what one might call an Imp. That was nearly the death of me. One look at me and he knew who I was. If the lowest of low in the ranks of hellspawn could rip half of my soul out through my face then I doubt you're little experience ever occured. Do YOU know Bolt Kegger?

Last edited by Anonymous1 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous1

Back to top Go down

Tezreal the Demon in South Boston!  ALL HUNTERS READ! Empty thats my bruther

Post  frog 66 Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:18 am

who the hell r u volt is long gone blew hafe of dead town off the map
i have seen shit that wuld mack evan the hardest hunters shit in ther pants

i have seen hell and danced with satan him self
run your mouth about the shit u culd never do
soon the things that go bump in the night will find u
and than u wuld have wished your dad wuld have pulld out

frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 pm

I know this sounds unbelievable but each word of it is true. This encounter of ours was entirely due to happenstance and dumb luck (if one could call it that.) Frog, piss off. We have MUCH bigger fish to fry than you're fucking ego. Unless you've something to commit to this cause rather than tooting your own horn and sucking your own dick, then by all means commit it. Otherwise, go create a thread called:

" i r frog66 and i r teh gretest ting sense sliced bred"

Leave the big boys and people who actually want to get something done to post on this thread.

In 5 days it wont matter what you've seen. What will matter is weather or not this demon is fucking dead.

I don't know why we were chosen for something like this. I sure as fuck don't like it. Balthazar basically just said to us, "Here's a P-Shooter. Go kill god with it." General consensus: We're fucked.

Last edited by BlackThorn51 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor119 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 pm

As unlikely as this story sounds, I must say -- I'm rather terrified. Every ounce of my soul hopes your just some crack-pot who had one hell of a vivid dream, but given the nature of our work and the ...funny... ways the Heralds work -- I believe you.

Its no secret that South Boston has been a breeding ground of evil ever since the Pope was assassinated. Its no secret that the tribes and covens have gathered there. If a demon of this caliber truly walks free, then you'll need more than a blessed Colt to bring it down. You'll need God himself sitting over your shoulder helping you aim. I'm not the religious type but tonight I will pray for the first time since I was imbued. God speed, Hunters.
Doctor119
Doctor119

Back to top Go down

Post  Potter116 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Everyone has to make their name some how. I just hope your either full of shit or you have the dark ones own luck. I'm currently on a job in Russia or else I would be there to assist you. Good luck.
Potter116
Potter116

Back to top Go down

Post  SixofSwords29 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm at a loss for words. I can't believe you sat down at a table with some of the most powerful figures in the known world. I don't by it. and Tezreal walking free because of the death of an Elder Were Wolf? This sounds rather far fetched -- even for hunters. I hope, for all of our sake, that your either joking or just _very_ drunk.
SixofSwords29
SixofSwords29

Back to top Go down

Tezreal the Demon in South Boston!  ALL HUNTERS READ! Empty The Prophets and The Long Lost Message

Post  Violin99 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Normally I would not post on these forums. Normally I would not risk making myself known. Some time ago, I made mention of an ancient parchment that I came across (again don't ask me how). The parchment was written in text that predated even the oldest recorded written documents. I spent a great deal of time and resources to decipher this text. Though incomplete, the text read as follows: "Heaven's chosen, protectors, Golden Age, temptation, hope, fall, demons, destruction."

I was certain this had something to do with us as hunters, and perhaps our origins. I think now, I understand what it was talking about; what it was pointing to. It was a warning of this very moment in time. This is the first time I've offered my services to Hunters on this site, that I did not know in person, but if there is a way I can get into South Boston -- I will. Hopefully I will see you there, hunters. Best of luck to you all if I don't.

Note: My post concerning these texts (including a photograph) can be read on the link below.
https://hunter-net.darkbb.com/discussion-room-f8/subscriptions-t10.htm
Violin99
Violin99

Back to top Go down

Post  Bookworm55 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Good luck getting inside Boston. I've been watching the news from the area for some time now. Its completely sealed off from the rest of the world. There are military outposts and perimeter's all over South Boston (including the ports and piers.) No one in and no one out. I hate to say it, but you three are entirely own your own. I hope and pray you don't fuck this up.
Bookworm55
Bookworm55

Back to top Go down

Tezreal the Demon in South Boston!  ALL HUNTERS READ! Empty ...seriously...

Post  Rock187 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Listen here you fucks! I was at that fucking table too! huge mother fuckers! Bear, dragon, shark, raven, even the normal were-puppies! They were all there! So dont be bashing the filthy irish shamrock fuck telling the story cause hes telling the truth!

Not to mention! We are in South Boston...... Where are you fucking cowards? you in SB? Doesn't seem that way! Now shut the fuck up and help or not! We aren't asking you to run your mouths! and trust me i could give a FUCK about any ones opinion!

Help or dont....its that easy.....Tezreal.....a demon is about to destroy SB....We have 5 days to stop him and for fuck sake, at the end of the day hunters seem barely more than human. We need help...its that simple. Guns, people, bombs, or other hunters even come to the call and put your money where your mouth is. if not......SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Oh yeah ...by the way....my names Rock!

Last edited by Rock187 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Here, here! That's the motivation I like to see Rock. I'll meet you at the Were-House shortly. We've got work to do, aye?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Rock187 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:46 pm

yeah no fucking shit shamrock...

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Tezreal the Demon in South Boston!  ALL HUNTERS READ! Empty New News

Post  Loremaster34 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:37 am

You might not have to kill the demon. I have uncovered a few details regarding this conjunction of aligning planets. If you can prevent the summoning you may be able to wait and kill the demon at your convenience. Not much help. But I offer hope. I have a friend coming to SB to help. Also, I hear God45 is on his way as well. Be wary of him.
Loremaster34
Loremaster34

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:45 am

What makes you sure you could get in? We're on lock-down here. Martial law complete with military barricades. If you can get in town though, bring explosives. Lots of C4 and a remote detonator would be great. Cheers.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down