Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck Twighlight

2 posters

Go down

Fuck Twighlight Empty Fuck Twighlight

Post  Valentine661 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 am

I was walking down the street and I see this playbill for that "New Moon" Movie. Written by that wanna be she devil bitch. They have no goddamn idea what they are toying with. Little girls swooning over a fucking fang. Have not seen shit! "I WANNA BE LIKE EDWARD!....woooo". Stupid dumb cunts. I hope they get to see the truth of it all. The horrifying, blood drinking truth of it all. Let them see right before they become truly soulless and then lets see how romantic it is in your little fantasy when one of us is trying to kill you. I swear the next little bitch I see with an Edward Cullen t-shirt on is going to get her fucking head driven forcefully into a wall with great and unambiguous prejudice.

Valentine661

Back to top Go down

Fuck Twighlight Empty Re: Fuck Twighlight

Post  BlackThorn51 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 am

I tend to agree with you. That's the film industry for you. Make the Blood-Sucking villains the protagonists but make the protector's of man-kind the antagonists? What the fuck? Once my work in Boston is done (provided I survive...) I am going to find this bitch and fuck start her head with a .45
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum