Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Thorn's Arms Locker

3 posters

Go down

Black Thorn's Arms Locker Empty Black Thorn's Arms Locker

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:24 pm

The following is a list of the munitions I've got at the were house. Its more for me to keep track of my supplies, but it will also serve to show those of you selling guns, blades and bombs what I've got compared to what I need.

Pistols:
Desert Eagle .50 (Silencer) with 1 case of silver rounds
Desert Eagle .50 (Silencer) with 1 case of silver rounds
Glock 9mm - with 1 case of silver rounds
Sig .45 (Silencer) with 1 case of silver rounds
The Colt (Blessed) with 14 silver rounds
Stun Gun
-----------------

Shotguns:
M37 12ga with 1 case of shells and 4 boxes of Salt Rounds
Mossberg 12ga, Pump-Action, Double Pistol Grip, Full Hollow-Stock, Nickel Plated 1 case of shells and 4 boxes of salt rounds
-----------------

Machine Guns:
MP5 (Silenced) with 50 rounds
M16 (Silenced) with 50 rounds
Romanian AK47 with 1 case of silver rounds
AR223 (Silenced) with 50 rounds
----------------

Rifles:
M700 30.6 with 1 case of rounds
----------------

Armor:
Kevlar Vest
Riot Helmet
----------------

Explosives:
2 Pipe Bombs
Near Unlimited Supply of Molotovs
-----------------

Blades:
Switch-Blade
----------------
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Black Thorn's Arms Locker Empty Re: Black Thorn's Arms Locker

Post  Broken208 Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:44 am

Blackthorn51, with an arsenal like that I bet you were either a lunatic or a smart man. Its a shame you passed away. Rock, these weapons would greatly benefit us. In time, if you learn to trust me. I'd like to talk to you about putting them back into use. Before this situation is completely FUBAR between us, I think we should breach and clear a few more of those hot zones.

Broken208

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyCatMew72 Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 am

Careful bro, if he's reluctant to hand over equipment from Law and Blackthorn but not too minding of anything else in the warehouse it's probably for a reason.

He's still grieving, so in his mind he's likely personified the weapons, know what I mean!?
I'm betting his mind is like...translating "Blackthorn's Equipment" as to being actually a PART of BlackThorn, and from what he said him and Blackthorn were pretty close. So he's not going to wanna give a piece of his dead buddy to a stranger.

Let him mourn, then come to terms and try not to press him! That's kinda like just randomly showing up on someone's door step after their kid was kidnapped by sexual predators and asking mom and dad to play with his baseball mitt.

It's inappropriate and a little rude!
So be nice and all that good stuff! The weapons might be useful, but I'd kinda prefer a useful hunter over a gun any day as far as Rock's emotional psyche is concerned at the moment!
KittyCatMew72
KittyCatMew72

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down