Tallahassee

Go down

Tallahassee

Post  DangerousWreck on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:21 pm

For anyone coming to Tallahassee---

The're still here.... I thought I'd got 'em all, but they're still here.
avatar
DangerousWreck

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  Witness1 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 pm

This is better suited in the World Wide Updates. Relocating it.
avatar
Witness1
Admin

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-09-02

http://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  DangerousWreck on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Got out with my skin.... burned the place down.

I think they're all dead this time.

I fucking hate werewolves....

DW
avatar
DangerousWreck

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  SixofSwords29 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:59 pm

What's going on over there? I was tracking a pack of lycans in Germany that escaped for the US some time ago. I heard rumor's of a gathering in South Boston, but no one there has been able to confirm if any of the ones I was tracking were spotted there. One of them, a big one covered in piercings and war paint was in the pack I was after. Whats the official update?
avatar
SixofSwords29

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-09-03
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Tallahassee

Post  DangerousWreck on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm

These weren't European, as far as I could tell...

Just your average, run of the mill, bloodthirsty ww's.

Kept calling me a Low Cuss.... Wasn't sure how to respond.

There was one specific that did meet the description you gave. He's thoroughly dead.

DW
avatar
DangerousWreck

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  Law62 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:46 pm

SixofSwords29 wrote:What's going on over there? I was tracking a pack of lycans in Germany that escaped for the US some time ago. I heard rumor's of a gathering in South Boston, but no one there has been able to confirm if any of the ones I was tracking were spotted there. One of them, a big one covered in piercings and war paint was in the pack I was after. Whats the official update?

The current state of South Boston on the matter of Lycans is to say the least that it is going to get messy here. It would seem the clans are going through a war with each other. It would be insane to interfere, so anyone in the area or passing through may want to steer clear and let them do their business unless you're suicidal.

Law62

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  SixofSwords29 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 pm

I suppose late is better than never. Thanks for the update, Law. I want to do my part in creating a better world, but I also know my limits and getting in between a war between lycan clans does seem suicidal. Any idea as to if any of the Lycans gathered match the description of the one I am tracking?
avatar
SixofSwords29

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-09-03
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  Law62 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:20 pm

There has been nothing of note that I've seen yet, but they seem to be keeping to themselves with the exception of the Ananassi we killed.
I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

Law62

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

god damn...

Post  Rock187 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Law62 wrote:
SixofSwords29 wrote:What's going on over there? I was tracking a pack of lycans in Germany that escaped for the US some time ago. I heard rumor's of a gathering in South Boston, but no one there has been able to confirm if any of the ones I was tracking were spotted there. One of them, a big one covered in piercings and war paint was in the pack I was after. Whats the official update?

The current state of South Boston on the matter of Lycans is to say the least that it is going to get messy here. It would seem the clans are going through a war with each other. It would be insane to interfere, so anyone in the area or passing through may want to steer clear and let them do their business unless you're suicidal.

man lawdog...your always talking an shit...you dont know these people watch this

yeah theres were critters everywhere congrat-a-fuck-a-lations! but you need to see the differences between them...a civil war is coming but its between the were critters only, all the packs are splitting down the middle...you need to fight along side the creatures of the worm! they mean to harm and might even fight alongside you and mean to only protect humans...the follows of the weaver....well lets just say im personally heading to the umbera to SMOKE a few of them myself!

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  Law62 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Perhaps you misheard your friend when he asked you specifically not to interfere with their war.

Law62

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

ok

Post  Rock187 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:08 am

Law62 wrote:Perhaps you misheard your friend when he asked you specifically not to interfere with their war.

thats a good idea...we should go to the umbera "their" world and not hurt anyone...did i mention the weaver hates humans...and we are going to the spiders web?.....so when we see one you tell him your " not part of it" and see what happens...

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  BlackThorn51 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:33 am

I don/t like the idea of going against Gerrik's word either and I like the idea of getting involved with a clan war even less. These creatures are far beyond our means to really do anything about. As stated before, I am only going to the Umbra to retrieve that necklace - not to interfere with a clan war. That having been said... If any of the weavers droogs get in our way I fully intend on smoking them. Just because we cant get involved in the clan war, doesn't mean we cant smoke a few adversaries while we go about our own business. That's the big plan anyway.
avatar
BlackThorn51

Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : South Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  Rock187 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:50 pm

BlackThorn51 wrote:I don/t like the idea of going against Gerrik's word either and I like the idea of getting involved with a clan war even less. These creatures are far beyond our means to really do anything about. As stated before, I am only going to the Umbra to retrieve that necklace - not to interfere with a clan war. That having been said... If any of the weavers droogs get in our way I fully intend on smoking them. Just because we cant get involved in the clan war, doesn't mean we cant smoke a few adversaries while we go about our own business. That's the big plan anyway.

see law! thats what i was trying to say...im not going to a spirit world and just killing shit , if we want to live through this i am assuming we need to keep a very low profile. and with that said , if anything gets in our way...i dont think we will be able to reason with it...i think you get me all wrong girly, i dont want to fight cause i can, i have to fight cause we haveto win this all around "hunting war" and i dont want to lose anymore people than we already had to. we lost mother teresa and she wasnt my friend now did we like each other at all , but man....we are hunters...we have lost any kind of normal life we might have had...i didnt really have one before, so i like to think i was chosen for what ever skill i did have...and not to brag but its kill people...bad people of course but now its different, you can patronise all you want but when you get down to it...since i became imbued there is no more running the streets and killing innocent...i feel pity for regular humans now, imagine living you life never knowing that your husband or wife is a rott....that you love and have kids with.....intense ...and they will never know...but anyways no i have changed no i only kill shit that needs to die! Ananasi! vampires, rott, finger nom noms , ill take them out of the game...so i think me and you, need to re-work, how we work!

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  Law62 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:06 pm

We can re-work how we work under one condition.
If one of us have a problem, then all of us have a problem. None of this "who is we" business that I heard before, because if any of us wish to survive, we were chosen at the same place, around the same time, and we're together now so consider this a part of your duties.

You cannot cause yourself to be set apart from the team because you don't feel like getting involved in a mess that involves another hunter. But however you want to behave it has been a great teaching device to show me that not everyone wants to get involved. Both of you seem to view the imbuing differently than myself, but I involve myself because no one else will.
It can be sobering and disheartening at times knowing that it won't be returned, but I can accept that now.

I apollogize to BlackThorn and you, Rock, if it would seem as if I am trying to push what I believe on to you. Hunt for fun, or whatever other reasons, but I've accepted now that the reasons I have for hunting aren't because you two won't see things my way, but because of your conditions and your abilities you cannot. It's a shame really, but that is the way things are.

Law62

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  BlackThorn51 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 am

If we are discussing reasons behind the "hunt" or "Mission" (as I like to refer to it) I shall state mine. I do this because it was what I was chosen to do. I do this to understand the various wonder's of the world in ways that most people only dream of. I do this to get a better understanding of what the Heralds and Messengers have in store for me and above all else I do this because of the bigger picture - the big plan: A supernatural free Boston. That's right, I want every single unnatural thing in Boston to get the hell out. Even the were creatures. This isn't their city anymore! Damn it, this is our fucking city! They don't like it, then they can leave. Then once Boston has been saved, I will move on to the next city. One after another until I either find that greater understanding that I long for, save the world, or get my ass killed for biting off more than I can chew. Either way, I am doing this until the end. That's the big plan. That's my reason for being on this Mission.
avatar
BlackThorn51

Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : South Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: Tallahassee

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum