Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Girl in Ocala

3 posters

Go down

Dead Girl in Ocala Empty Dead Girl in Ocala

Post  DangerousWreck Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 am

Checking up on some things in Ocala....

Dead girl... Boyfriend accused, but only held on charge of Marijuana trafficking.

Apparently, she's missing a few.... vitals.... heart, lungs, eyes.

Possibly another were attack, maybe something more.

Anyone have suggestions?
DangerousWreck
DangerousWreck

Back to top Go down

Dead Girl in Ocala Empty Re: Dead Girl in Ocala

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Well there is something to remember. Were-wolves are not our enemy by nature. They were created as humanities protectors. I've met in person the twelve elders of the Moon-Touched species. The 12 oldest and strongest living Were-Creatures. The ones who have gone rogue and wage war against us are a little less tactful. If it was a black dog or rogue wolf, it's more likely that it would have devoured -most- of the girl and not just certain organs.

If organs were missing it could be a blood sucker looking to collect for a ritual. Or perhaps an arcanist looking to create a golem. Also don't rule out the possibility of it being a hungry rot or shambler. Then again it could also be a lunatic human.

Can you get more intel? Where was she found specifically? How was her body laid out? What wounds were noticeable or was she a mangled mess?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  SixofSwords29 Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 pm

I dont know anything about the elders, but every Wolf I've encountered has been a blood-thirsty savage. They seem to have a thing for devouring the heart of their prey. If the heart was missing, its likely it was a wolf, as for the other missing organs, I cant say for sure.
SixofSwords29
SixofSwords29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum