Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisters of the Winter Court

2 posters

Go down

Sisters of the Winter Court Empty Sisters of the Winter Court

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Arcadians. Normally, I'd call them twisted liars and whores. In the case of the Sisters of the Winter Court, its still true, however I do not believe they are a threat. The sisters of the winter court are responsible for the changing of the season to winter. There are 13 of them and when they gather, spring turns to winter. From what I can tell, they do this every year and without them our world would experience a great many problems. They are meeting in Boston this year but such was delayed because they were kidnapped by a Hunter. Go figure that God45 shows up in town and yet again our world is on the bring of an apocalypse. Not because of a Demon raising hell but instead because a fucking retard thinks its a good idea to kidnap said sisters because they "aren't natural." This is the kind of wayward thinking that got us in our first apocalyptic problem. I will state this once and only once:

JUST BECAUSE ITS SUPERNATURAL DOESN'T MEAN ITS EVIL! IF ANY MORE HUNTERS FOLLOWING GOD45 THREATEN THESE SISTERS REST ASSURED I WILL GUN YOU DOWN AND KILL YOUR SORRY ASS!

In the past, God45 sent the South Boston 7 after a Werewolf that he was too weak to defeat. When the Wolf finally died, it released the demon, Tezriel into our world and brought forth a coming of darkness that nearly leveled south Boston. From now on, it would be wise to assume that if God45 sends you on a "hunt" chances are its not what it appears. The past two near apocalyptic occurances were a result of the hunter's who listen to or take orders from God45. From now on, I would advise against it. Any hunter's who work with or for God45 will be branded my enemy and I promise you its not a position you'd want to be in.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Fuckers.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Sisters of the Winter Court Empty Re: Sisters of the Winter Court

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:29 pm

I intend to go back there and ask for a name perhaps of the Hunter or Human that was killed.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:56 pm

That's acceptable. Chances are that he's one of God45's stupid goons. Also, I got the tables translated. I do not believe the sisters are a threat. Like us, they are just doing their job. From what my investigation's shown me, if we ice them then we'll find our world yet again at risk of destruction. I personally do not feel like having to prevent yet another apocalypse, so unless further information comes to light -- consider the sisters of the winter court under my personal protection. Question them, but please let's not make them an enemy if possible. We've enough of those already, heh.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down