Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Shepard

+2
BlackThorn51
Law62
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Poor Shepard - Page 2 Empty Re: Poor Shepard

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 pm

You've already made your choice

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:56 pm

No it sounds to me like you've made yours. Like I said, maybe you should actually take the time to read what I said and really let it sink in. Again, this is complete bullshit, Law and I wont stand for it. Now I am starting to get pissed. I DIDN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING WRONG!

Stop. You need to re read this conversation from front to back. I was correcting your theory without insult before you picked apart mine -with- insult. YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO RE READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD BECAUSE I THINK YOU QUITE LITERALLY ARE TALKING AS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ANY OF IT! TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT TO SEE HAPPENING FROM A COP!

Did you want me to be alright with constant death threats? Yeah some team we must be if that's whats expected.

Did you want me tell you every time I take a shit? Did you want to hold my hand while I do it? Again, that's hardly team work. At least any information I find when on my own, I bring to the table for the entire group to use and benefit from. I have not with held anything.

Did you want me to bend over for you every time you think our theories or information is false, even if you don't have anything to prove otherwise?

Your so clouded right now that your completely missing everything. Fuck you if you think I am going to nibble on your tits every time you decide that I should. That's bullshit. This conversation is bullshit. Your crackpot theories about me are bullshit. Quite frankly, you need to sit down and think real hard about this conversation, because at this point I think your a fucking idiot.

Its not me who needs a lesson in humility or teamwork here. Its you.

I have nothing further to say about this. Until you open your fucking eyes, I hope we don't meet in person. I've no more wish to speak with you or work with you until you re read through this thread and actually see this conversation. You'll see how much bullshit this is and why I am pissed enough to fuck something up. Your a god damn fool and a stuck up one at that if you think I did anything wrong here.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 pm

It's over so drop it already, you are getting what you want and good luck.
Do not threaten me again, because I will have to take action in defense, this is your only warning.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Go fuck yourself Law. You need to re read through this conversation you fucking twit. You'll see that I didn't insult you until AFTER you started calling me a danger and insulting me. Not once during any of this conversation did I threaten you. I said I hope we don't meet in person because I think your a fucking moron who should have never been imbued to begin with and quite frankly I would rather not be associated with someone like you who thinks your gods gift to the world. If you want to take my not wanting to see you again as a threat than your even even bigger twit than I thought before.

Besides I'm above threatening you. If I felt that something bad needed to happen to you - I'd rather just make it happen without saying anything what so ever. You shouldn't feel threatened unless I go silent and drop off the grid. -Then- you might be at risk.

Until you see otherwise, don't put words in my mouth and back the fuck off.

You need to read through this entire conversation again so you can see how fucking stupid this argument is. To think it all started because I corrected your theory and you decided to say you wouldn't work with me again because of it.

Go fuck yourself.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Yes the post where you insulted not only myself but Rock, but I won't speak for him. I however was previous to this and on several other topics as well. So that was the last straw that I will stick by what I say, and in case you may have missed it, it's your life that's at stake at the moment and now you're saying fuck the cop because I was actually pointing out what might be in your better interest, not mine.
And you are still missing a handful of facts which I have mentioned on other topics, and it's not that I'm trying to spite you however you have made it clear you don't want any information from me so I'm not going to force you.
The only thing I have said is until you stop insulting or belittling then I will not work with you, and instead of 'how did I insult you.' you respond 'screw this screw you I'm going to do it more.'
Which means you are either incapable or don't care, and no one is going to want to work with you, because you feel that you have a right to treat people this way.

So like I said, you can do entirely what you want and you're free to do whatever you wish, say whatever do whatever, and you don't have to answer to anyone. When you genuinely want to work as a team with the other hunters around you, let me know, but if I ask for you to treat your teammates with care as if you actually want them around and you're refusing to do somethig so relatively easy, then it is very clear.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:24 pm

What the fuck are you talking about? You wanted to know why I left for the church without saying anything - So I told you.

For the hundredth time, It was because while I was researching our problem all night in that library, you and Rock were researching irrelevant materials. That's not insult - that's Fact. It's because of that fact that I left on my own to go to the church - but you tried to tell me I was wrong for doing that. What did you think I would say in return to that? Especially given that the reason I left on my own was because I was irritated with you guys for leaving all the bookwork to me while you researched the arts of dodging bullets and firing guns.

I didn't say that I don't want your information. I did however say that before you go telling me that all of the information Rock and I collected was wrong that you should provide an alternative. Not once did I disagree with you about killing the Arcadian Fortune teller to prevent going to the umbra.

Maybe if you weren't going off about how I am so dangerous and in need of humility (when I hadn't even insulted you prior to) then I wouldn't be so happy to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Yes, I did insult you after I felt that you were insulting me. Yes I told you to go fuck yourself. Until you stop putting ALL of the blame on me - I will happily do it again. At this point its not my humility in need of questioning, it appears that it's yours.

After I added my take on your theory you made it seem perfectly clear that you were trying to spite me, then you followed it by basically saying the following:

1: You don't report to me every time you leave
2: You should be okay with having your life threatened regularly
3: In spite of all of the evidence - the information you and Rock collected was wrong and useless.

Then you wonder why I got upset?

As I said though, its not that I don't want information from you - However I definitely don't want information that undermines the hours of research Rock and I poured into it if you don't have anything to verify your claims.

Read it all again more carefully. Stop confusing fact with insult and stop putting all of the blame on me when its obviously not. Maybe I shouldn't have told you to go fuck yourself, but god damn it I truly feel like you deserve it.

I didn't start insulting you until after you said you no longer wished to work with me and for all intense and purposes it appeared (and still appears) as if you said as much because you were upset that your theory was incorrect and I called you out on it. Prior to your statement, all I did was recite fact.

Once more and for the final time I will recite said FACT:
We spent the entire night in the library because we needed to research the problems in the Umbra and the problems with the Demon and Angel. I spent every moment of that time doing exactly that. Researching the Occult, the Umbra, Heaven and Hell and anything else that might pertain to it. What did you research? What did you put your time and effort into while we were there? Answer that question to yourself and then ask yourself why I might have felt inclined to track down the lead that came of it on my own. At the time, I truly felt as if you two were too busy learning to dodge bullets and shoot better than to assist in researching the reason we were in the library for to begin with. So naturally, when I found a possible lead and possible evidence to present to the Clerics - I left on my own to retrieve it. Now add to the fact that neither of you could have actually been assistance in finding this particular lead until after I learned that the answer was inside the journal. And at that point, what did I do? I hailed you on the radio and gave you a heads up about the Journal and its usefulness to us.

If you feel insulted by this, don't look at me. Look at yourself. It was your choice not to research what we were there to research in the first place. Anything after that was cause and effect. Again, I'm not trying to belittle you with this statement, but its quite purely a fact and its the reason why I went off on my own for that twenty minutes that you seem so keen on crucifying me for.

Starting to make sense now?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Are you kidding me? Even this response is offensive, so I stopped reading.

You never even mentioned you went to a church, instead you said 'i'm following a lead' and left followed by complete radio silence. You never even mentioned what you found at the church, whichever one you went to, rock goes back to the warehouse and dissappears, you somehow can't remember what happened other than Rock throwing a tantrum and disappearing.

And you have no idea what I looked up in the library, you didn't ask, you didn't once look in the section I was in, instead you just ran out of the library.
And then you have the nerve to tell me to go fuck myself when I explain that I'm not doing shit without an explanation and proof of what you're saying after you can respond respectfully?
This is what I've had enough of. We have been through this before.
And as far as trying to tell me I did absolutely no work?
If you so much as hint or suggest that I've done nothing to help you after I've saved your life twice and called it fact then I am not going to do -anything- regarding your situation, just so you can find out on your own exactly what I do.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Read it again. All of it. And yes I may have said I was following a lead but when I returned on the radio I DID tell you about the Journal and why it was important. We were in the library all night, bet your ass that I did take a glance at what you were researching. Tell me I am wrong about what you researched while we were there and make yourself a fucking liar. Please by all means go ahead and do that.

I pointedly explained everything I did and the reasons for it. If you can't accept it then its your problem - not mine. Yes after feeling insulted you bet your sweet cop ass that I told you to get fucked.

Why did I tell you that I felt you weren't doing anything? Gee maybe it had something to do with you telling me that I have done nothing for the team in one of your previous posts. Cause and effect. Piss on my shoe and I will piss all over yours.

Maybe I would be less offensive if you would actually read and process what I have been telling you because quite frankly it all makes perfect sense.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:19 pm

You are destroying your own work by your behavior, this is something you must realize. Either you can stop insulting me or you cannot. This is the last time I will ask you because now I am just repeating myself. A yes or no will do if we carry any sort of discussion further. If I am asking too much of you in making this request, then no one can work with you.
I'm not looking for a justification or reason or reason. This is either something you can or cannot do. Yes or no.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 pm

This is ridiculous. You act as if I am the only one being insulting and are trying to make me feel bad for defending myself. That's bullshit. Unless you stop trying to put all the blame on me then the answer is no.

Also, on the topic of "saving my life" Were you saving my life when you shot that flare gun inside the fire truck full of bombs? That nearly got me killed and -did- get Deklen killed. So before you go saying that I have done all of these terrible things, you need to look inward at what you have done as well. Just because you made detective (which you can thank me for that promotion by the way) doesn't mean your infallible like you seem to think.

If you want me to stop insulting you then stop giving me a reason to. Plain and simple. Stop blaming me for everything and stop trying to make me out to be some monster when in reality I am not. That's the bottom line. You want something? Then give something in return and -maybe- we can do something productive.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:26 pm

So you are saying that you cannot speak to your teammates without insulting them, then you have made your choice. I asked a yes or no if you can do this before moving on to anything else. There is no if, either you can or you cannot.

I regret to say there is nothing more to discuss.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:31 pm

What is it with you and putting words in my mouth? I was pretty clear on what I said. If you stop insulting me, I will stop insulting you. Its not as simple as a Yes or No answer. Not at this point. I am more than capable of speaking to my team mates without insulting them, but not if the topic of the conversation is me having to defend myself and my actions. Your really starting to piss me off, Law and your being very unreasonable. Like I said, you want something from me, then give something in return. How fucking hard is that?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:15 pm

It really is as simple as a "Yes I would like to discuss this without insults."

You're not even able to say you're able to work as a team without talking shit to people, and never did I once mention my detective status. You did.
I'm not asking for control, I'm asking for the insults to stop, please refer back to your quoted example for any more discussion because I'm through here.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness1 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Is there no way for you two to come to a peaceful compromise?
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cop90 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Yeah Witness is right on this one, hands down. At first you both seemed like sensible hunters (which was refreshing.) I don't know much about you Blackthorn, but you seriously need to consider watching what you say in your posts because even if you feel your right - sometimes you do more damage than good.

As for you Law, I expected more out of you. Your a cop, so quit bickering with your team mates and do what is needed to get back to work. There is more at stake here than either of your ego's. That's just something to keep in mind.
Cop90
Cop90

Back to top Go down

Post  Potter116 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Yeah I have to agree with both Witness and Cop on this one. Why don't you two just agree to disagree and move on? Obviously there are more important things going on in Boston than your petty argument. Get over it.
Potter116
Potter116

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness1 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 pm

One more thing I would like to add is that if you two don't quit I am going to lock this thread. This mailing list is for us to work together and this discussion has not achieved that purpose and instead has been very counter productive.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Poor Shepard - Page 2 Empty Fuck it.

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:25 pm

God damn it your right. Look, I don't like you Law and you don't like me. At least this much we can agree on. However the others are right in that we do need to work together. To be honest the last thing I need is another cop with a hard on against me. I will agree to stop insulting you if you'll agree to the same. I can't promise I will report to you every time I follow a lead, but at the very least I will keep you in the loop if and when I find any useful information. The alternative would be our continued feuding which in the long run would result in either you finding a way to lock me up or me finding a way to blow you up. Neither would be beneficial to us and neither would be beneficial to Boston. The best thing we can do for the "team" is to suck up our ego's and work together - even if we don't agree on the semantics. Fair enough?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 pm

I never said I didn'like you. Perhaps you have me entirely wrong. The reason I was upset you ran off without saying anything is because none of us know what is waiting for you at the destination. The ananasi are still out there, the shadow demon is still out there. If you run into any countless things, you are not going to have the time to explain, the time it takes to say you need assistance and where you are is the same time you need to load a clip. I'm not trying to mother you but you must understand that it is in your better interest.
Now I know I point out everything, sometimes it may be irrelivant, but we all think differently, which is actually a strength not a weakness because there are always multiple solutions to one problem.
It was never that I was cutting you down saying your plan is faulty or trying to tell you what to do, it's just that there is no one else to point out possibilities and cover our backs.
And lastly I've always said that my profession is not what makes me a hunter. Whenever it is not benificial I have not mentioned it.
Please make an itemized list and meet with me to go over it tomorrow, will you?

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Well when you put it like that, it actually makes some sense to me. Why didn't you just say that to begin with? Alright, lets just put the bullshit that happened last night and yesterday behind us. I'll be at the were house in the morning, meet me there if you want. Then we can go find Rock and kill ourselves and Arcadian.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum