Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never the Same: Potter116

2 posters

Go down

Never the Same: Potter116 Empty Never the Same: Potter116

Post  Potter116 Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:49 pm

People who haven't seen me in several months (which is almost everyone I know) don't recognize me anymore. That's odd, because I know myself now better than I ever have. I see outwardly what must have been hidden inside for a long, long time. No more crystals or Celtic trinkets. My long hair has been cut. If I make myself up anymore, it's for a fight, not to appeal to other people. I don't need New Age trappings or my old life to save myself. I've found my path and now I need to show others the way, too. Some of them won't go so easily. That's fine. If a little forceful persuasion doesn't help, they'll be left behind. There are too many people and there's too little time.
Potter116
Potter116

Back to top Go down

Never the Same: Potter116 Empty Re: Never the Same: Potter116

Post  Stela142 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 am

I know how you feel Potter. I've gone through many changes as well since my imbuing. I've lost damn near everyone I know, including my former fiancee. My new best friend has become the drink that I named my handle after. Hang in there mate, your not alone.
Stela142
Stela142

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum