Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone Killed the Pope!

2 posters

Go down

Someone Killed the Pope! Empty Someone Killed the Pope!

Post  Whiskey050 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Jesus, he's dead. I can't believe it. One shot, they shot him, don't know who, he's dead. Oh jesus. I saw it, his brains just flew onto the wall. WE CAN'T Win this war, they are going to kill us all! run, get out while you can, ignore them and try to live a normal life... oh God they shit him.

Whiskey050

Back to top Go down

Someone Killed the Pope! Empty UPDATE

Post  Whiskey050 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:52 pm

The Vatican is re-instating the Knight Templar. They have had enough. The are calling themselves 'The New Catholic Order' Italy has been given an ultimatum. Surrender the Country or be cleansed from it. Many are fleeing. The Vatican wants there own Country. Is this Really happening?

Whiskey050

Back to top Go down

Someone Killed the Pope! Empty Italy surrenders

Post  Whiskey050 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Italy has surrendered. It is now Know as The Vatican, with the declared capitol, Vatican City. Knights Templar are being send to the four corners of the world. I don't know how the Church got so much firepower. But it's likely they have the added strength of the Italian army now. The Vatican will declare war on any country in which their knights are harassed or hurt.

Whiskey050

Back to top Go down

Someone Killed the Pope! Empty Let it Be known

Post  Templar216 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Here now, and forever more. His Holiness, The Pope has decreed that your activities are the work of God. No Knight of the order will impede you, nor will they stand in your way. They may wish to aide you even. As some of our order, are also some of yours. Myself included. Go with God hunters, and may you prosper in the work of our Lord.

Templar216

Back to top Go down

Someone Killed the Pope! Empty Re: Someone Killed the Pope!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum