Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheres my fucking coke Rich!

5 posters

Go down

Wheres my fucking coke Rich! Empty Wheres my fucking coke Rich!

Post  Rock187 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Im not the type to right a fucking journal like a bunch of pussy-ass girl scouts....but....its seems I've fallen into some shit that might help other hunters and people alike...so here we go...its not a fucking journal...maybe like a round-a-bout guide....

I don't have a lot of time cause i have a side job from hunting thats rather demanding ...or at least my bank account is....import/export.....you understand ....large shipments of white powdery stuff, couple lines make people all like Shocked BAM! so i have to get back to the grind but i will cover our adventures mission by mission...but now its time for slangin' and a sammich cause im hungry...

SB streets 4 Life!
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Wheres my fucking coke Rich! Empty Re: Wheres my fucking coke Rich!

Post  Kodiak617 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 pm

You got balls kid. I like that. You could make a pretty good hunter one day.
Kodiak617
Kodiak617

Back to top Go down

Post  Rock187 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Kodiak617 wrote:You got balls kid. I like that. You could make a pretty good hunter one day.

well thanks teddy bear617.

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Wheres my fucking coke Rich! Empty Alright

Post  Rock187 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 pm

So it's been alittle and alot of shit has gone on but whatever I don't have time to run a fucking Twitter for all you school girls out there ... So I leave that shit for the lawdog and the shamrock fuck...just know that business is good and as a quick update there were a bunch of losers called the south boston 7...quick guess how many there were? But yeah anyways they royally fucked some shit up and it took the 3 of us my and my mates law and blackthorn...the shamrock to straight loke a demon and send his ass back to hell ... So now we are looking into a fireman gone crazy ... 7 little brats of a snow court .. God 45 who is just about the dodgiest black guy I've ever met (and I run the streets of SB) one of my good friends , a Templar has to leave pretty much permanently to fucking Russia (the one thing worse that fucking shamrocks...Russians) and there's a dude stealing evidence from police state lockers under the name Simon Marcus (that's a saint) so is he undead ...evil...or is it just an alias...? Don't know don't care as long as business is good my Cadillac keeps rolling and I keep loking the fuck out of the evil shit... Lol "creaures of the night"? Don't make me fucking laugh ! I'm a creature of the night and if you undead faggots are smart you might want to become the "cowards in the shadows" you it will be me with the brand of the dangerous on my back! Look out! I took some time off to make some connections some money and buy bigger and better guns... And after I get my new shipment from that fuck eod gunner...who better hurry the fuck up! I'm gonna hit the streets hard with dual p90's with silver bullets covered in werecritter clan tattoos and stake to murder some vampires, zombies, finger nomnoms, arcanists, whatever! And if by some how your one of those and readin this...watch yourself... Because I will kill you...

SB 4 LIFE
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Wheres my fucking coke Rich! Empty ok so...

Post  Rock187 Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:18 pm

ok so i have been arming up since we fought big crazy demon guy (fuck the SB7) so now i have a escalade like a tank, whole bunch of guns, some weapons with special abilities that i wont discuss do to angery wayward black men, and dont worry im not pointing any fingers (GOD 40-fucking-5) so now it seems like we are going to the umbra and i would really like to know ....what i am getting myself into so ANYONE with some knowledge of the umbra , no matter how trivial you think it is! lat it on me! and if your interested in what i find out in my own studies leave a message cause i think i am about to talk to a critter that know ALOT! so if you have a question you want me to ask or anything leave a comment...but yeah...hunters...its time to help each other out.

and now to sports! ok so we got this new cat on the team, another fed but him and law seem to be good homies already law is a cop and the new fed is a FBI agent, so whatevz, but man you should have seen his imbuing, man i was imbued with some pussy ass vampire that we killed with some guns and a mini van. but the new fed? he got broken in by an Ananassi (were-spider) big ugly motherfucker too, so yeah, i put a silver 50. cal round from my sniper rifle dead in its face shit flew back and flopped about till tecton loked that shit and the other 2 spidery guys ran off and made a gate to the umbra and ran away...pansys, but i think there is hope for the new guy....kind of a stiff, but he is a cop.

now for economy! so i have made some really good connections for moving large quantitys of pruduct, but with them i found one of the head guys working for the weaver, his name is "Azz" he is a cousin of a good friend of mine, but they dont see eye to eye so business is good but i have to keep a serious eye on this guy....serious...but also i got my shipment of supplies from EOD gunner! didnt let me down in the slightest and i actually need to make another order here pretty soon, so any hunters out there with exceptionally helpful toys....what are they and what do they do?

and now for the next step, in my hunt for information on the umbra i need to meet that curator at 7pm on the stairs of the museum, law and shamrock will be in the escalade behind the pitch black tinting (shit is so cash) and they can use there huntery abilities to see what this mother fucker is, all my abilities are really combot only it seems to they look then i leap, but hopefully he will be a nice addition to my connections to understanding more of the supernatural. if not....ill kill him.

anyways that my life! keep on rolling!

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyCatMew72 Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:10 am

Poor thing! It looks like a lot has changed since your last update to now.
Hunting is hard, but one of the most beautiful things I like the most is the fact that we're never alone.

You need only to ask on Hunter Net for help and someone is there, people don't help because they want one thing or another thing from you, and many people won't ask "What's in it for me." We have something that many normal human beings in their lives don't.
You also get to deal with other human beings that help you for nothing else than the sake of helping you, without a wish of malice or harm!

Like I said doll, the distrust between you and your friend is understandable with how fast your lives have changed and there are so many reasons I could name as to why you wouldn't want anything to do with Broken and I. You might've been stung by your experiences but there's also a lot of things that make it so worth it! Even fun sometimes too. It doesn't all have to be a personal hell, at least not all the time!

So whatddya say about giving us a chance huh?
KittyCatMew72
KittyCatMew72

Back to top Go down

Wheres my fucking coke Rich! Empty slow down

Post  Rock187 Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:12 am

you guys are still training wheels...easy girl

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyCatMew72 Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 am

Easy? Listen, I'm not trying to trick you.
KittyCatMew72
KittyCatMew72

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken208 Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:35 am

I don't consider us any where near training wheels. I have been doing this for years. If anything, this is test to see if we are going to be able to get a long and work together. It would be wise if we put some trust in each other. Kitty and I did not come here to do anything but help.

Broken208

Back to top Go down

Post  GoArmy85 Sat May 01, 2010 6:19 pm

well i got fuked hard and didnt even get any so wtf nig!?
how u gonna do me like that? no goodbye no map of the goddam citie
no 'heres some fake id' or 'heres how it is' just 'i'll be right back' and nothin!?
mite as well be china for fuks sake. cant even buy cigs.
help a playa out and this what he does. some bullshiiiit!
that aint rite!1
GoArmy85
GoArmy85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum