Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where does it all begin?

2 posters

Go down

Where does it all begin? Empty Where does it all begin?

Post  DangerousWreck Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:35 am

Where does it all begin? Where does it end?

Some say that the very act of creation is one that we will never understand; true, science has the chutzpah to attempt to categorize and rationalize, to depict life as beginning when the ovum meets the spermatozoa, and ends when bodily functions cease, reducing life and thereby creation to a mere set of chemical reactions and permutations of the laws of physics.

If this is true, and science can answer all, then show me the exact formula for gravity when something is in midair.

Science cannot explain everything, and if you follow it blindly, you will get yourself killed.

DW
DangerousWreck
DangerousWreck

Back to top Go down

Where does it all begin? Empty Re: Where does it all begin?

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:53 am

Before my imbuing, I would have turned to science for answers to my questions about the mystery of life, as I am not a religious man. After everything I've seen though, I doubt science could provide any answers. Furthermore, how could there be a God with so much evil populating the planet? I know Hell exists. I've fought and killed creatures that spawned from its depths, however I have yet to see anything that would indicate the existence of a heaven or a God.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  DangerousWreck Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 pm

G-d exists. I have no doubt of that fact.

My grandmother used to say: Az me vil nit vern alt, zol men zikh yingerheyt oyfhengern. Literally, "If you don't want to die old, hang yourself when you're young." Sometimes I think she was more right than she knew.

I know that I'm doing the work of G-d, but at the same time, I have to wonder how long it is: the rope I'm giving him....

I'm tired of the South. There's nothing left for me here. Maybe time to check out new horizons.... Someone said that LA is beautiful this time of year....
DangerousWreck
DangerousWreck

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:05 am

I suppose each of us has a different view on this matter. As far as I'm concerned, God either doesn't exist or doesn't care about us, for surely if he did creatures such as the ones plaguing Boston could not possibly exist. Some people think the Messengers are angels sent by God, I'm not so sure.

Unlike most hunter's I've actually -met- a messenger in person. As did my companion's Rock and the late Mother Teresa (RIP). It was a small child that came before us. She was definitely powerful and full of knowledge, but I felt no divine presence.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum