Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry 9/25/2009

Go down

Entry 9/25/2009 Empty Entry 9/25/2009

Post  Seven0 Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Rough few days. So much work to do, so few hours. I'm running on maybe 10 hours of sleep for the last 4 days. I hope a few contacts I made come through for me cause I could really use the help. Supply lines are in place and a new HQ has been setup. I pray the counter measures are enough to keep them out this time...I really do seem to have a security problem everywhere I go....maybe I'll get in touch with the Upstate NY Crew, whats left of them, and see what they did to secure their warehouse.

Activity seems to be at its peak here. Last week the sky had a silver hue to it, never seen that before. Mage, most likely...but maybe Arcadian...who knows, it was over almost as soon as it happened. I have run into several "Lost" I think is what they are calling themselves, they look human, but they don't feel human...they have an otherworldly feel to them. One calls himself Michelangelo, possibly a bad joke over the mortal one, and he has a black apple lapel pin. Wonder if that has any meaning...

I have yet to find any evidence of Vampire activity, not that I am complaining because that's one less thing I have to worry about. Also, interesting note, I have found several layline nodes around the San Andreas Fault, wonder if that has anything to do with the earthquakes that usually hit California.

If anyone lives in the area has any info about those laylines, that would be great. Because contrary to the popular Hunter belief, I do like to ask questions first, then shoot later...

Seven0

Back to top Go down