Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon Marcus

5 posters

Go down

Simon Marcus Empty Simon Marcus

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 am

I am looking for Simon Marcus, or anyone who has used that name as a possible alias.
I couldn't help but notice the missing cases out of state evidence, and I would appreciate it if you could contact me about them as they are interfering with my own work.

To others who read this, if there's any way you can do a search for this individual or if the name rings a bell, please help. It is very important that I find him, and at the moment it's a seemingly dead end. I have no idea where to continue the search.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Simon Marcus Empty Re: Simon Marcus

Post  Rock187 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Hey lawdog remember that is a saint or some shit so it might just be an alias...that and you should seriously check out this escalade I bought...shit is so cash...

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  Rock187 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm

And maybe you should ask the crooked priest...if an evil priest hired people to do evil work...in an ironic world they might call themselves saints Smile

sb 4 life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 pm

As much as I hate to say it, I don't know if we can consider that priest crooked. He's definitely a bastard and I dont like him, but he isn't entirely evil from what we can tell. He's more neutral as he doesn't help either side with their "wars" but he does offer sanctuary for anyone. Still, he might know something that we dont, so it may be worth investigating.

Oh and be sure to tell him that I'm dead. He'd be glad to hear it, I'm sure.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Rock187 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:43 pm

I know he is neutral you fuck! I'm the only one that hasn't tryed to kill him! Don't preach to me d bag!

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Fair enough. It was just a reminder.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Rock187 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Do you know how hard it is to suppress the day urge to shoot you?.... It is pain stakingly difficult ...your luckly some shred in me wants you around....I've killed for less...I promise you...

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 am

Love you too.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Easy there, threatening to kill each other is counter productive, albeit stating the obvious.

For the sake of others seeing this in the future, in case I am not alive to find him; it is said that the saint named Simon Marcus may very well still live, and oppressing the believers is a way to draw him out.

However I find it hard to believe we are searching for the -actual- Saint. There is little to no justification I can see in his actions of rescuing believers by stabbing multiple 16 year-old girls through the heart. There is yet to show any evidence that these girls were evil or touched by anything otherwise supernatural, but the fact remains that the evidence missing is linked to super natural occurrences.

For now, in my opinion we are looking for a serial killer who murders children and obstructs justice, not a saint.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm

I was told I could find him if I found an object of his, but I really have no idea where to begin.
He was supposed to of died in a car accident in the back of a police car so that would make me think that he would have had items confiscated, but nothing shows up.

I'm becomming very frustrated indeed. No matter, I will find him even if it kills me....
And I just had one last idea to lure him out.

BlackThorn, I hope you're going to get this job at the paper. I'm sure the idea I had will work, but it's better left mentioned in person.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 am

I spoke with the newspaper. Hopefully something will come of it.

On the topic of Simon Marcus....

I've seen him. Its hard to explain or describe, but let me just say that I found something he left behind and using my "powers" to look into it further, I found our target. Some of him at least. The experience wasn't a joyful one.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Simon Marcus Empty well

Post  Rock187 Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 pm

have you asked anyone else or anyone of note that would know about your decapitated shiny helmet glowing head? i have SO MANY questions for tecton right now but with those fucking clerics in town i cant even get close to him and dont really want to...wish there was a way we could get ahold of him with out the clerics finding out ....that and i really want to know what the curator knows of the umbera,....

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:10 pm

So both of you mean to say that our Saint Simon Marcus is off running around stealing evidence out of the locker and stabbing young girls? Or our saint was arrested and faked his death in a car accident?

That's a little far fetched.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  Rock187 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Law62 wrote:So both of you mean to say that our Saint Simon Marcus is off running around stealing evidence out of the locker and stabbing young girls? Or our saint was arrested and faked his death in a car accident?

That's a little far fetched.

im not saying anything quite yet....i just think its weird...

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 am

All I am saying is that one way or another - I saw an angelic presence. By my guess, it was Saint Marcus, but if perhaps we can find a description (or better yet a picture) of him in some biblical text or something, then I will know for sure.

I think the fact that we spend our lives tracking and some times killing Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies, Ghosts, Huge Fuckin Spiders and Arcadian witches tells me that in our line of work.... NOTHING is Far Fetched. Perhaps out of the ordinary, but in a world of darkness many strange things happen. Most people would consider every single moment of our lives far fetched and beyond belief.

The bottom line - We cant rule anything out until we know for certain and honestly so far... We don't know dick.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:10 pm

He's full of shit, and we can't trust him.
I won't be having any more business from him until I can sit down with him and get my questions answered clearly without anything glossed over.
He's not telling us something, and if he doesn't clear shit up I'll have nothing to do with him--and right about now I would be happier arresting him and turn him over to the justice system.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy210 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:39 pm

I'm sorry to hear that these two hunters passed away. Especially since one of them was a cop. Its a shame, because we could have really used someone like Law62 in SLC.

Percy210

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyCatMew72 Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:31 pm

That's really sad.
I saw them in a vision recently, and the hardest part to watch was how prepaired they were while knowing how it was going to end.
I hope they're in a better place. Their bodies were never collected from the sound of it, but I'll do what I can to get both of them headstones and a proper funeral.

That might seem a little weird but with our work all legends and myths have some truth, and there's one about how an improper burial or funeral means their souls cannot rest, and we don't want that.
I wish I could have met them. They both seemed like really good people.
KittyCatMew72
KittyCatMew72

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum