Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Shepard

+2
BlackThorn51
Law62
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Poor Shepard Empty Poor Shepard

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:53 am

Now I understand why he did what he did.
For a while, his death was very hard to deal with. I didn't let others see it, but it troubled me all the time. I wish that he would have said something. Both of us knew there were other things out there yet nothing was said. We thought at the time it was better to remain silent and unknowing.
I'll admit it, sometimes we simply allowed things to happen. Not on purpose, but because the reality of all this was so shocking and disturbing that the easiest way to deal with it was to ignore it.
Finally he had enough, he had to do something.
It wasn't until he died that I did too.

But what if the right thing just wasn't the right thing?
Suppose if we did carry on, closing our eyes, and move on as if we had no idea what's really around us?

All I know is that today, it might've even been better.
I didn't save any lives today.
Instead, more people died when I attempted to do the right thing than they would if I did nothing.

If I did nothing, two people would still be alive.
It is almost as if I'm the only person in existance that does what I do to actually save people, and do the right thing, instead of the yahoo guns, drugs, and over glorified sense of self.

No one here is actually out to save lives, they're just wanting to save themselves, and they do what they do because they've failed out of everything else.

I'm not one of them, and I'll never be. Otherwise Shepard's death is meaningless.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Poor Shepard Empty Re: Poor Shepard

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm

That's where your wrong, Law. Not all of us have gone the wayward paths that Frog66 and God45 have taken. I myself am not out to harm the innocent, but I have a vision of a better world and will do what I must to see it come to be. I look at things in a sense of the greater good. If you wish to save many, sometimes there must be sacrifices. Last night I gunned down an old man. I did so because his death would save many more lives. He murdered an innocent man whom he once called a friend and as a result the victim could not find peace. You were present when we encountered his tormented spirit. He was possessing the body of your former friend. You heard his proclamation to murder any police officers that he deemed immoral if his murderer was not brought to justice. Your hesitation to bring him peace caused at least one innocent death that we know of. How many more would have died if I did not cut low said spirit's murderer? Last night an old man died so that many others could live. Fair trade.

On a side note, why do you condemn self preservationists? If we die, who then is going to keep the people of Boston safe? As far as we know there are only a small number of imbued in Boston and if we lose any more then its a fair assumption that the city would once more go to the wolves, so-to-speak. If one of us dies because of a single pissed off ghost, then who is going to protect Boston from the rogue moontouched, vampires, rots, God45 and anyone else that would see the innocent dead?

Part of our job is survival. There are too few imbued to take our place if we fall, so we must do what we can to prevent that. Sure, it might mean leaving someone to die, or it might mean allowing a dangerous creature to escape but if we live today we will be around to fight tomorrow. Keep that in mind, if you feel so inclined.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Let me ask you a question Blackthorn, when you were ordered to gun down a police officer based on a purely emotional request, you went ahead and agreed because you wanted to 'save a lot of cops'?

I recall the response had been 'What do I care? This is going to be fun.'
Don't bullshit me.
By your actions entertainment and self preservation is all you know.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:03 pm

You mistake an "emotional request" for bullshit. Spirits are tied to what caused to their death. In the instance of violent deaths such results in a fierce anger against the person responsible. Sure, the ghost was hella pissed off that in life he was murdered by a crooked cop. It doesn't make it any less true that the cop did indeed murder him. But hey, I could have let the old man live and as a result you (and many others) would be dead in his place. The spirit made that much crystal clear. Checks and balances love, checks and balances. The bottom line is, you are more useful than a retired cop who murdered a hero firefighter thirty years ago. His death kept your pieces on the chess board. Sounds like a fair trade to me.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:23 pm

That's right Blackthorn, nevermind if the murder case was supernatural to begin with, (before the ghost), nevermind if another innocent man was stabbed in prison and another quite possibly you shot. The trouble with perception is that you believe the cop was crooked because you were told by a hateful spirit that is willing to kill anyone that it was a crooked cop. I was even accused of being a crooked cop over a misunderstanding also.

So let's dismiss that the cop you killed could have been controlled by supernatural means and actually had no knowledge. And did you even search the house like I asked?

I'm also positive that cop knew Simon Marcus also, and this annoys me to no end.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:53 pm

It doesn't work like that, Law. The ghost needed his business finished. That business was the death of his murderer. This is not an uncommon thing that hunter's have dealt with. The old man was not innocent, in fact the moment he caught wind that someone was inquiring about the murder, the old man took up a fire arm to protect his secret. The spirit just wanted his murderer brought to justice and was willing to do anything it took so that such would happen.

Now while it -is- possible that the cop was possessed by supernatural means it makes no difference. We were faced with a decision: Either take one life, or let many more die including yourself. Possessed or not, the old man did kill the spirit. With the old man dead, we are now free to investigate into this further without having to worry about everyone that we talk to being iced by the not-so-friendly ghost. Or would you prefer that we didn't kill the old man and let more people die instead?

Also, the reason the spirit was willing to kill anyone he deemed immoral is rather simple. He's a prisoner in a world where he doesn't belong. His imprisonment is because the mystery of his death was never unraveled. His killer was never brought to justice. Spirits aren't as crafty as some of our other enemies. They don't have any hidden agendas. They all want the same thing that any prisoner wants -- freedom. In order for this spirit's torment to end, the man who killed him had to be brought to justice. After thirty years stuck here and with no one helping it to see this goal through, it is likely that the ghost was willing to kill out of shear desperation. In fact, I would bet on it. They are not like you and I. Like I said, they don't have a hidden agenda and are often rather cut and dry (even if the mystery itself isn't.) The fact is, the spirit saw the old cop fire two death dealing shots into its chest. Yes it was emotional about it. Fuck, you would be too if your murderer got away and you were stuck in purgatory for thirty years as a result. In short, the spirit saw the cop kill it, so to set it free the cop had to be killed.

That doesn't mean that the mystery itself ends there, but for our spirit at least -- it does. This Simon Marcus could in fact be involved and with the spirit out of the way, we are now free to investigate it. Otherwise, the spirit would still be killing everyone who it deemed immoral. It deemed you immoral because you didn't want its murderer to get punished. You wanted to stop it from being freed from its prison (or at least the spirit believed so).

The bottom line: The old man had to die, otherwise by now you would be dead and no one would be investigating this Simon Marcus. This could just be the tip of the iceberg in this mystery, but at least we are now free to continue to investigate it. Once again, love it comes down to checks and balances. The old man died so a young woman could live and potentially unravel a MUCH BIGGER mystery than our sad little ghost. Fair trade.

Also, no I did not search his house. Why? Because the old man knew I was coming and greeted me with a loaded shotgun. For a potentially innocent man as you say, this man sure did everything he could to appear guilty.

Oh and your welcome by the way. I put my life and my freedom on the line to kill the old man so that the ghost wouldn't ice your ungrateful ass. I almost took a buck shot to the face to do so. Had I had the chance, I would have liked to search his house, but the cards didn't play in our favor for that. And no, I do not believe I was in danger of being harmed by the ghost. He said he would start killing immoral cops. I'm not a cop and the only cop I know was considered immoral in the eyes of our not-so-friendly ghost.

Having said all of that, I believe we are beating a dead horse here. If there is more to this mystery and Simon Marcus is involved, then let's instead turn our attention to figuring out who he was. If we do that then your "innocent old cop" may not have died in vein. If you want to figure out who Simon Marcus is, then you need to track down the person who was WORKING at the evidence room when one of the case files was checked out by him. That's your best bet. The old man I iced wasn't going to cooperate or tell us anything anyway. At the very least now that the cop is dead, we can focus on Marcus without having to worry about the spirit killing you in the mean time.

Checks and Balances. Welcome to the world of the imbued, love. You can't save everybody all the time. Sacrifices have to be made so that the "hunt" can continue.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:55 am

1.I've been imbued for longer than you, do not attempt to lecture me on how it feels.
2.do not call me 'love' or any other pet names, this is a professional relationship and you wouldn't like me if I handled it any other way.
3. I never said he was innocent or guilty, but I am never going to run off to kill anyone based on hear-say.
4. I never said I did not want anyone punnished, but the wrong man was already punnished once before.
5. We are supposed to work as a team, 'going to the store' is far different from buying coke and cruising to Texas to kill someone, if you are dead set on doing something on impulse at least keep me informed for security purposes. We might disagree but we are still a team.
6. Did you bring back blood for the spirit? You did not mention it in your account.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:09 pm

1: The length of your imbuing is not the concern. The concern is the type of imbuing we received. I've been imbued in a way that very few hunters are, again with the exception being Witness1. Our imbuing was different than yours or Rock's or even God45's. The "tools" given to Witness1 and I by the messengers aren't for combating the supernatural like yours or Rock's. Ours are focused on empathizing and understanding our foe in a way you could never dream of. The fact is, I understand these creatures and the way they think.

2: Obviously you've never been overseas.

3: There was no hear-say involved. The ghost showed me how he died and who was responsible. Argue all you like, but its not going to change the fact that this one was about as cut and dry as it comes. Ghosts can not manifest false images of their death. It's not something in their list of abilities. The old man -did- kill our spirit.

4: The wrong man was punished because the old man framed him. I feel bad that an innocent man was incarcerated but at least now -his- spirit can be at rest.

5: Fair enough. Thought to be honest if I said "Hey, I'm going to Texas to ice an old man to save your ass." would you have let me? Obviously not. Sorry but sometimes its just how things must be done. I'll do what I can to keep you informed from now on, but you'll have to trust me. I'm not a supernatural warrior like Frog66 -- I'm a supernatural shrink, so-to-speak. When I empathize with a spirit and tell you what its reasons or motives are, your going to have to either take my word for it or ask the messengers why they gave me this ability instead of giving it to you. None-the-less I will keep you informed about my actions so long as you are willing to trust me when I tell you that I know how these creatures think and what drives them. It's my gift after all.

6: There was no time to do anything but run like hell. The old man fired a buckshot inside of an apartment complex, so no I did not get any of his blood. Luckily it wasn't needed. The spirit was directly tied to us meaning it could "see through our eyes" for lack of better way to put it. Trust me, when the old man croaked - the spirit knew. I am however disappointed that I could not search the old man's home, but like I said - he knew I was coming. For an innocent man -- he sure did everything he could too look guilty.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Cop90 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am

Im sorry to hear about the loss of a good cop and a good hunter. Sounds like the fireman finally got his justice. It's a shame how much of the police force has gone over to the dark. I thought I was the only imbued among us. I'm glad that there is at least one other. Best of luck to you Law62. If you need any help let me know. I'm no where near Boston, but I'll do what I can for you.
Cop90
Cop90

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:37 pm

It's a pleasure to see that not all hunters are gun-toting coke dealers and terrorists.
It is too bad that you're no where near here, but perhaps there are ways you can help regarding a Simon Marcus.
He is quickly becoming a personal vendetta of mine. He may or may not travel often but it is possible you may notice evidence disappearing out of your evidence lockers.

Please do a check for me just to be sure, will you?

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  Cop90 Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:18 am

I ran a check of our evidence locker. Unless I missed something, everything appears to be here. At the very least, no one named "Simon Marcus" has logged any evidence out. I'll ask around and see if any other precincts have encountered him.
Cop90
Cop90

Back to top Go down

Poor Shepard Empty god damn

Post  Rock187 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:20 pm

yall mother fuckers type to much..i aint reading that shit...fill me in on all
this later...like you writin a fuck life story and shit...ridiculous

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:12 pm

We must keep as detailed records as possible, because some day we will die.
I strongly advise that perhaps you do the same, so when you are gone, whatever killed you won't get away with it, and to ensure that you did not die in vain with every research or amount of work dissappears.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Poor Shepard Empty dude

Post  Rock187 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Law62 wrote:We must keep as detailed records as possible, because some day we will die.
I strongly advise that perhaps you do the same, so when you are gone, whatever killed you won't get away with it, and to ensure that you did not die in vain with every research or amount of work dissappears.

i didnt even think of that ...man thats fucked...

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 am

As much as it pains me to agree with a cop - Law's right. There's always a bigger fish and given the stream in which we swim - we're bound to find the ocean sooner or later... Later of course being the preferred time.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Update:

Today began to get pretty weird.
"Simon Marcus" turned up, and as it turns out the 'neutral priest' was him...after having asked the neutral priest on several different occasions if he knew who Simon Marcus was, did he jump up and announce who he was.
What's even more interesting is when I originally used witness, they were clearly two separate entities. I also noticed when I began to ask him questions he tried to change his way out of the subject. It is not as if I forget that.

All can be sure that I will return to the church with a search warrant and tear that place completely apart. I don't want to assume to early but for now it seems to me as if we have an impersonator. And even if we don't, I'm tired of listening.

-Police Captain:
Normal, but blessed with a luck spell.

-Museum Curator: Some pissed off Arcadian that does not like the psychic female Arcadian.

-Police Force:
(Barnam and Bailey) Lycans in my homicide squad

-Law Enforcement Partner:
Fed. Another hunter. If you are reading this, friend, then please do not indicate to the two Lycans that you are in the "know" as to which we can benefit to that completely by covering those two angles. and believe it or not we do need to talk about our work in the non-hunter-demon-vampire-rot universe.

-Female Arcadian:
Museum Curator said he would make a deal with us to give us weapons and other things if we k...

It all seems irrelevant now.
All I see in my reports is "We're so powerful, we can do anything with magic, and we want you to do a b c for us."
I wonder if the amulet actually does anything, and the witches need us in the umbra for something else.
If I had to read between the lines, I would say our priest "Simon Marcus" Is not the guy we were looking for, but claims to be considering we have no idea what we were looking for.
I would also have to say if all of the angles and all of the demons were wanting to 'be friends' again, then we wouldn't have received warning that we were puppets.

Basically in the bible (I ran out and bought a copy), from the looks of it when angels and demons are together again that is called the Armageddon. So here are some things I found:

"They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty" 16:14

"And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon." 16:16

It says more about angels killing humans, turning the sea to blood, etc. From the looks of it though all are given the opportunity to repent if they so choose including demons.
If the situation is legitimate, then we all know that Demons eventually get their time to seek forgiveness and run along with angels, then that means the angels know it too and right now they're just being impatient.

...Say, what does Armageddon mean in English? "Mageddon" is an actual place in the middle east, anyone watching the news would know that.

But I digress, if they do not have the patience and are acting earlier than whatever it is god says, and blinding him, that would make all of them demons to begin with, especially if in the bible the whole problem between Lucifer and angels in the first place is because he favored humans to begin with.
And being that angels are complex enough to act on their own free will lately, I would think that the angels and demons would be out to destroy human kind instead.

Think about it, the angels used to be completely together as one big happy group before humans came along. Then humans were made and angels started having problems. Why? I'm not sure, and I'm not a religious nut, but I would take a stab at saying that it has something to do with that when we (humans) make mistakes, we can repent and everything's great.
When angels make mistakes, they're sent to hell to live in misery until Armageddon where god finally decides to allow them to repent, etc.etc.

The bible also says on the same page with the Armageddon that a sign that it's about to happen is the sea turning into blood, and everything in the ocean dies.
We haven't seen that yet. Still I fail to see what this has to do with the Umbra and what good reason our friend could possibly have to tear a portal open to that place with ten other mages.
And what about this Herald you saw that asked you to go rescue a bunch of Irish from Vampires, and how you're being manipulated because of this?
So let me get this straight, some random priest arcadian/weirdo approaches us...Tells us that we're all in trouble and be careful of angels, even though we get our powers from the angels, and tries to tell us we should question the very angels that tell us to save people?
Horseshit.

We should start keeping hunter business to ourselves. For example, now, let's say he's double dealing and runs off to serve us up to the Tricotti or Cavelli because he already made a deal with them to confirm if you Blackthorn and Rock interfered with their business, and you just did for him?
He also knows now how to spot those possessed by angels, because I would bet my life he hasn't seen them.
Lastly, he's not even a human, and we don't even know what he is, so what the fuck does he know about the word other than what we tell him? Hunters are chosen humans. Not chosen Arcadians, not chosen vampires.

Lastly, He's working with someone. Be it dopple-ganger, or what, but he wouldn't of been able to walk in off the streets sign Simon Marcus on the guest list of the police department and walk out with crates of evidence all alone.

But lastly I'll entertain the thought that perhaps he is who he says he is, and he is Simon Marcus "the saint" and founder of his order, I'm still not wanting to work with him for:
1. Simon Marcus the super natural saint of shit found out by a paper trail he left twenty years ago. -Fool.
2. He's incapable of finishing what he started. In this case an entire church order, yet he ditches out and runs away to a different church order of neutrality. So with that said he mislead them to believe he was an angel, told them god wants this or that, without having any real connection to god so he's a liar.
3. Same as number two but obviously that means we can't rely on or trust the sob, his own religion can't even do that.

But like I said, that's only if he's the real deal. Which I doubt. Screw'em and the rest of them, we can't afford to give up any information or act on everything some witch tells us.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:30 am

Alright, first of all there was only One Angel and One Demon. This isn't a Union of Angels and Demons as so prophecized in the Bible. Understand that the only reason they are able to do this without bringing serious trouble is because of the veil they put over the Umbra.

The Umbra is the link that connects our world with Heaven and Hell. If a veil is cast over it then neither side can see what is going on here. The absent daddies don't care, but the other angels and demons wouldn't approve. More than likely they would kill both of the "betrayers." If the veil were lifted then we would have some serious problems on our hands.

Now that the Clerics have been informed of the traitor in their midst, I am sure they will deal with it.

As far as Simon Marcus goes. Fuck Simon Marcus.
I don't trust him. I never did. However right now he is the only one with the answers to some of the questions that we have spent so much time trying to find. I believe he is telling the truth, in part due to my visions. After I knew what I was looking for, I was able to delve back properly and find the answers. They were right there the entire time.

Also, it wasn't the Word that Marcus was familiar with. I'd imagine he doesn't know shit about it. He did however know -what- it was I attempted to do. I made an attempt to "Look beyond the veil" when I tried to delve into the making of that Symbol. The symbol was placed by a herald. One who knew of our situation and took great risk to try to warn me. Its how my gifts work I believe. The heralds communicate with me through my visions, dreams and symbols. Why? Beats me.

Now just because he had some answers, doesn't mean we should trust him or put our lives in his hands. Until he stops providing answers, I intend on milking the cow dry. If its anything we need, its information and he's been useful thus far in that department.

Don't worry, with the information I learned from my research on the occult, I will be able to have a more useful roll in figuring out our situation and in defending ourselves from it. I've found symbols, wards and sigils that will greatly benefit us as well. We're getting closer to taking back Boston and once we deal with all of this Arcadian, Umbra, Rogue Celestial rubbish - then Boston will be all the better for it. Either way, sooner or later I would like to see all of the super natural fucks get out of our town because they are really mucking it up. Even more than I am, which says a lot.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:16 am

BlackThorn51 wrote:Alright, first of all there was only One Angel and One Demon. This isn't a Union of Angels and Demons as so prophecized in the Bible. Understand that the only reason they are able to do this without bringing serious trouble is because of the veil they put over the Umbra.

No, what I understand is that an arcadian made the claim of this occuring after he created a portal and made a deal with the Arcadian Female.

The Umbra is the link that connects our world with Heaven and Hell. If a veil is cast over it then neither side can see what is going on here. The absent daddies don't care, but the other angels and demons wouldn't approve. More than likely they would kill both of the "betrayers." If the veil were lifted then we would have some serious problems on our hands.
There is no evidence to suggest this is occuring in the first place.

Now that the Clerics have been informed of the traitor in their midst, I am sure they will deal with it.
We have proven that they have a traitor, not that there is a potential Armageddon about to occur as Simon Marcus warned. I believe that they would be more informed of that business than us either way.

As far as Simon Marcus goes. Fuck Simon Marcus.
Agreed.

I don't trust him. I never did. However right now he is the only one with the answers to some of the questions that we have spent so much time trying to find. I believe he is telling the truth, in part due to my visions. After I knew what I was looking for, I was able to delve back properly and find the answers. They were right there the entire time.
That's funny because in my visions it doesn't add up at all. Now some random ass appears saying he's who we're looking for and the sun is about to explode, and us three hunters are the only ones on the planet who can stop it by going to the umbra to fix it? no. That doesn't work.

Haven't you taken any notice that every Arcadian we've encountered has more or less made dealings with each other about something and has been trying to persuade us to get to the umbra in one way or another?
Haven't you listened when I said that ten Arcadians held a ritual to open the umbra.

The facts I do know:
It's our world, not his.
He has the power to control time, we don't.
The Heralds told us we are puppets.

So I have other things to attend to because time is short.

Also, it wasn't the Word that Marcus was familiar with. I'd imagine he doesn't know shit about it.
Are you kidding me? He knows far too much already and he recognized two of your powers.

I made an attempt to "Look beyond the veil" when I tried to delve into the making of that Symbol. The symbol was placed by a herald. One who knew of our situation and took great risk to try to warn me.
All you saw was a headless figure that caused you a headache and created a nose bleed.You suggested -That- was Simon Marcus, originally, and attempted a demon snare. You said that yourself, and now your tune changes after you tell Simon Marcus, and after he invents some crackpot story to explain what you saw. and some man you've known this entire time just randomly jumps up off his ass and announces he's Simon Marcus all along.
He's been caught in lies already in doing this, don't be a sucker.

Its how my gifts work I believe.

Then you'd be in your right mind to not tell anyone that is not a hunter, and stop allowing some Arcadian to translate those visions for you.

The heralds communicate with me through my visions, dreams and symbols. Why? Beats me.
You've made this point clear already. I suggest you listen to the heralds, not some witch.

Now just because he had some answers, doesn't mean we should trust him or put our lives in his hands. Until he stops providing answers, I intend on milking the cow dry. If its anything we need, its information and he's been useful thus far in that department.
I'm going to go the wiser road and say that until he comes up with actual proof instead of stories. Until then, we have other more important business to attend to.

Don't worry, with the information I learned from my research on the occult, I will be able to have a more useful roll in figuring out our situation and in defending ourselves from it. I've found symbols, wards and sigils that will greatly benefit us as well. We're getting closer to taking back Boston and once we deal with all of this Arcadian, Umbra, Rogue Celestial rubbish - then Boston will be all the better for it. Either way, sooner or later I would like to see all of the super natural fucks get out of our town because they are really mucking it up. Even more than I am, which says a lot.
We're no where near close, Blackthorn, don't kid yourself. All we're closer to is wheeling and dealing with more Arcadians in one place and they're making fools of us.

Perhaps you failed to remember while you ran off on our own that the Arcadian Simon Marcus refused to let you access into a specific room in his church?
Nevermind that if anything you did in the church he could have stopped by merely snapping his fingers...or time traveling, or whatever it is he does. Nevermind that he's made deals with likely every Arcadian in the city, including the one that controls you currently.

Our first plan of action is to worry about your own personal problem with the Arcadian. You said it yourself that you cannot deter from going to the umbra to retrieve her necklace or at worst she appears and makes you go do it, kicking and screaming and all. We had two options of handling it, so let's get to it, because all I know at this time is that regardless of what happens I really don't want to be in the middle of something critical and then suddenly you run off and throw yourself in random umbra portal A.

All this Arcadian crap is doing is spreading us too thin.
So stay focused, when that's handled we'll move on to the next thing and there's no use arguing this because it's not as if you have a choice anyway.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 pm

1: We don't know Marcus is an Arcadian. It's more likely that he is an Arcanist (As were the mages that opened the portal to Umbra in the park.) Believe it or not, everyone we encounter isn't a Fey. The proof of the Angel and Demon is all there, I've seen it in my visions and as I said - after I knew what to look for, it was much easier to see what was going on.

2: There is plenty of evidence that the Umbra is fucked up right now. Everyone is on edge because of it. Now we know why.

3: The clerics can deal with the traitor, but eventually we may have to deal with the summoned Celestials.

4: Your visions are new to you and very restricting in what they can show you. It was not Arcadians that opened the portal.

5: Marcus did not recognize my powers themselves. He recognized what I was specifically trying to do with them. Its not that hard to see and it wasn't anything I didn't know already. He just confirmed my suspicions.

I'm sorry law but I have to say that you are over analyzing too much of this. I understand your suspicions but the fact is - Your wrong. Marcus doesn't want us to go to the Umbra. He isn't an Arcadian. The proof is all around us and I've seen it.

The only thing you are right about, or that I agree with you on is that our first priority right now needs to be ending our dealings with the Two Arcadians that have been running us around in circles. The fortune teller has to die or else I have to go to the Umbra.

When we were given the opportunity to read and learn about our situation - Unlike you and Rock - I actually did so. You two studied God knows what and none of what you two read about and studied about actually had anything to do with our situation or the answers we recently came to find. I on the other hand spent all of our time in that library reading about our situation, so forgive me if I don't put much credit to anything you say concerning the issues with the Celestials.

In fact, its because of that reason that I ran off alone. We were given access to an emporium of information that could assist us and I was quite literally the ONLY one of us to use it for that purpose - so yes, when I found a lead on the matter I quickly ran off to investigate it. Given that you and Rock were more interested on reading up about irrelevant matters I figured I wouldn't waste my time trying to discuss my lead in a committy.

Investigate what you like about Simon Marcus and the Problems with the Umbra. I already found all the answers I needed to give me enough proof to the validity of what I have learned. Perhaps instead of researching how to be more dexterious - you should have researched about the many questions you never got the answers too. They were all right there staring you in the face and you missed them.

I'm all for handling the situation with the two arcadians before anything else, but on the topic of the rest of this discussion - I am closing that book. Keep pondering and keep musing but unless you come up with something better than the proposed answers, your wasting my time and yours.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm

In a short, I will work with you no longer until you find a sense of humility and do more for the group than insult and go about cases with tactless care. You are a danger at this point in time to yourself and others if you cannot cooperate or realize what you are saying.
If you cannot work in a team environment, then I will not have a part of it.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm not entirely sure where you get off telling me that I don't work in a team environment. While you were off pushing papers, Rock and I did a great deal of leg work to find this information. Yeah I may have branched off when I left to the church, but after spending all that time researching it while you two researched irrelevant topics, I felt I didn't need to bother filing you in until after I had seen it in person and actually had something to tell. Dangerous? Yes I may be that, but I'd say all of us can be classified as such.

If the kind of help your going to give is going to be nothing but counter productive, then I don't want or need it anyway. Given that we found most of the information we needed, I don't see why you all of a sudden have a hard on against all of it. We've been running in circles looking for answers and now that we have them - your not satisfied and more importantly, your up in arms about how wrong we are and how the information isnt correct just because -you- cant make sense of it.

You need to wake up.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:07 am

Yeah well last I checked, Rock doesn't want anything to do with you either, and do you really my partner is going to want work with you by himself after you've threatened to kill him, are a known terrorist disguise or not, and killed someone on your team?
You've managed to piss everyone off one way or another, lied to us, and you hide things from us. For your own good, you've got to stop because no one wants anything to do with you. I'll say nothing more, you don't need or want anyone else's help? Tread carefully if you say anything more brash because there won't be going back.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Poor Shepard Empty Where do you get off?

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:55 am

Last I checked, Rock's tantrum is because I told him to stop threatening me every time I turn around. If I'm wrong for doing that then tough shit. You'd do the same if your life was continually threatened by a team mate. I never threatened your "partner." Yes I told him there were things out there that could kill him before he was imbued and yes I told him that if he smoked near the bomb station that -it- might kill him. Your just pissed off because you think all of the information we've found is false and I keep telling you that it isn't.

I may have gone off Radio for twenty minutes to investigate a lead but that's no worse than any time you or Rock have done the same, yet you persecute me for doing it. At least I came back with useful information, such as the contents of the Journal. That doesn't mean I don't need help or want to work with the team. It just means that there are some things that only I can do just as there are some things only you and rock can do. If you could look into the history of locations and items then I would have had you come with me.

The only reason I didn't say anything before I left is because I was alienated with you two at the time. Why? Like I said before - we were given a compendium of potential information and instead of researching what we were there to look for - you chose to read up on completely irrelevant material. So forgive me for running off to find a lead when I had just spent the entire night looking for it while you were off doing something else.

Don't preach to me about team work. Rock and I spent all of yesterday together searching for answers and information - then when we FINALLY find it - you show up and tell us its wrong and that everything we have been doing was pointless. Sorry but if anything, your the one that's wrong here. While you were out paper pushing and bringing dinner to your boss - we were doing the leg work and bringing the information in - so don't question us on the validity of it just because -YOU- don't understand it.

Also, don't tell me I haven't done anything for the group. It irritates me to no end that you would even think that. I left for twenty minutes and came back with the piece of the puzzle that we needed to get the Clerics involved in this problem. That in and of its self is more than you did in the entirety of yesterday. I made a deal with the Arcadian that potentially put my life on the line to get rune stones analyzed for the groups benefit. I took a sniper round to the chest to make you a hero cop and to fake my death. Again for the benefit of all of us. I set myself up to get involved with the paper like YOU asked. I spent the night in the library reading about ways to take care of our situation, for the group where as I could have gone the road you took and studied completely selfish information and text like you did.

I don't claim nor think I am better than the group - In fact I even told Rock as much. Our argument was because of him thinking he was in charge of me and had a right to threaten me and I distinctly remember telling him that we are "On even footing and none of us are any better than the other." I know I can't do this alone but that doesn't mean I will suffer having my life threatened, nor does it mean I will suffer having someone tell me that all of the information I collected was wrong and useless. Until you come up with proof that it's wrong or until you come up with a better solution - that's all the information we have to go on and it took a LOT of fucking work to find.

Maybe if YOU would have worked with the team rather than spending your time sucking your boss off for a promotion then you would have some answers to the questions you wanted to ask. Maybe if you would have spent our time in the library more wisely then you would see things more clearly. You clearly need to spend more time on the hunt before you tell me that my time wasn't well used. At least I used it.

Now aside from Rock threatening me, I have no problems with him. As far as I am concerned, he's one of the only people in the world I can count on and if he'd spend less time pointing guns at me, we'd be all the better for it.

Maybe you need to scroll up and re read this conversation because quite frankly -- I've done nothing wrong. You think all of our leads are bullshit and I told you that they weren't. If you want to wage a personal war against me for it - then it sounds like it's you who needs to spend more time working with the team and as I said, less time buttering up your boss. You think I am some monster for going off Radio for twenty minutes. Sorry mom, I didn't know I had to check with you every time I went out. You think I don't do anything for the team - when clearly that's wrong. I know I am not the only one who's put his life on the line for this job, but that doesn't give you a right to discredit me for the MANY times that I have.

The bottom line is: Until you find better information, don't tell me that the information Rock and I found is wrong. You weren't there when we found it and that's no one's fault but your own. And don't wage some personal war against me just because -YOU- don't understand the information we've found. That's not my problem - its yours.

And finally, I did not kill a member of our team. We had a plan that her and I both agreed on. When it was FUBAR and I was full of bullet holes and she was about to get raped by the blood suckers, the only way we were getting out of it was by covering our escape with a blast that would kill them. She couldn't get out of the way in time and I have to live with that. I'm not fucking pleased with it, but that's the way it is. If I hadn't set off the blast then we would -both- be dead. I'm sorry she couldn't get out of the radius in time, but she had ample warning. I have trouble sleeping every night knowing that she died on a task her and I set out for. But how dare you claim to know or understand it. You weren't fucking there and I would appreciate it if you NEVER fucking make light of that again. That is one thing I -don't- fucking take lightly.

What do you want from me here? To be okay with death threats? To agree with you that all of our information is wrong when you weren't even there at the time that Rock and I found it? Do you want me to clear it with you every time I leave to do something? If that's what you want - then you wont get it because quite frankly that's not team work, that's you wanting me to be your lap dog here to do your bidding - which I will point out isn't going to happen.

In short: Back the fuck off Law. Your frustrated that you couldn't find the answers you were looking for and your taking it out on me, which is complete bullshit. Now if you want to provide information that is actually productive, then I might be inclined to be more cooperative with you on it, but just saying "No your wrong" is not productive. Provide an alternative and that's one thing, but until then don't preach to me how wrong we are. And don't you dare try to put the blame on me. Where do you get off?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm not even going to bother reading all of this. I'm not pissed because you have one opinion and I have another, but I am sick as shit with your selfishness and your insults and your childishness. Every time you responded to anything on these boards your insulting. Every time you are in the field you are leaving yourself and yourteam with possible death but you're too bent on your selfishness just so you can one up your team tha you dont even notice.
I was flexible once already but I've had enough. You said you knew what a team is and wanted to work as one but you've done everything the opposite to destroy one and you have no absolute realization. (even as you gave your word of things you said you wouldn't do and agreed with me on the reasoning)
This isn't even the first time and I'm amazed that you don't have any sort of clue, it's just so pitiful.
Your actions effect more than just you when you work as a team and you are so incapable of seeing.

Even right down to Rock, you said he threw a tantrum and left, but you don't remember what you said to him.
Funny how you remember when it's convenient, but I don't even know if it's the truth because in every single answer you've had for
me about there's a lie or insult.
Good luck with the umbra, by yourself because no one even wants to be around you, and eithe you really don't understand or you just don't care, either way no one new is even going to want to be around you until you find your senses.
It's important you find your humility before you continue this trend of betraying people who have saved your life.
I wish you good luck.
Good luck in the umbra, you're on your own.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Maybe before you decide that I am the one who is selfish you should actually take the time to read my last post. I've done nothing selfish in this group. Where the hell do you get off saying that every time I am in the field I put you at risk of death? Thats the fucking Job. We're hunters. You risk death the moment you open your eyes as an imbued on a day to day basis. Did I put you at risk for death when I investigated the church, or werehouse? No. The only time you've been at risk was when we killed the Tricatti vampire and last I checked it was you who asked me to do that and it was you who okayed my plan to blow up the building he was in. Why don't you quit persecuting me and start looking elsewhere because this is complete bullshit, Law. I haven't tried to one up anyone. I left on my own to go to the church because YOU WERE FUCKING BEING SELFISH. How many times do I have to fucking say it? While I was researching our problem you were researching a selfish and irrelevant material so that you could dodge bullets or something similar? That's your selfishness, not mine.

How the fuck have I destroyed the team? For not wanting to be threatened on a daily basis? Fuck that! For not checking in with you every time I leave the werehouse? Again, fuck that.

Maybe you should actually take the time to read what I said before you condemn me. I've read and re read this conversation and its quite obvious that your the one in need of an eye opener. This is complete bullshit and I am not going to sit here and take you thinking your are so omnipotent just because your a cop.

I've already stated the reasons for my actions and believe me, they are quite palpable. I've found my senses Law, maybe its time you find yours because this is ridiculous. Quit fucking blaming me for everything that goes wrong in the world because on the day when you do finally realize that I was right, it will be far too late. I've done nothing wrong here and you'd be wise to see that. Where the fuck do you get off?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum