Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Boston Four

3 posters

Go down

New Boston Four Empty New Boston Four

Post  Law62 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 pm

The team consists of myself, Blackthorn, Rock, and one other (I'm not sure if he has made any entries yet, but please respond when you see this.)

For reports and updates, this will be the thread to post in.

Winter Court:
They appear to of dispersed and returned to Arcadia, they did not appear to be any sort of threat, and they have been allowed to go about their business, but we know their names.

Arcadian psychic (female):
She likes making deals, and for future reference, be very wary. It would seem that she doesn't mind whatever stipulations you place on a deal, but she seems to enjoy dealing for the sake of dealing.
BlackThorn has made the mistake of dealing with her to find an amulet for her that he has great difficulty deviating from this...which is fine except the amulet is.. "In the spider's web", the Umbra, home of the weaver. (Thanks Kodiak)
Obviously he cannot be allowed to go alone, I'm unsure if Rock or New Guy is going to travel with him, but in my opinion there's simply no choice in the matter. He asked for this deal in exchange for the names of the winter court.
The Arcadian Psychic has offered me to make a deal with her (Likely knowing that I'm going to have to accept due to Black Thorn's condition) but I am choosing to take the time to write down the stipulations of said deal to ensure that the terms cannot be manipulated or used for harm.
Rock has also made a deal with the psychic, however it was open ended. Now I'm not entirely sure what he got out of the deal but considering he primarily cares only about cocaine, it couldn't possibly of been anything too complex. It was likely something mundane such as a question about the future or what not, though it would be a good idea to ask him.

Arcanist (Male):
I am not aware of his name, however he seems to be remarkably humane and feels remorse for his actions. I have experienced the following visions a small amount of time around him. They are as follows:
1. He gets along quite well with the priest, and I witnessed an episode of small talk with him. I did not hear any of the conversation, but it is fair to say it was mundane such as asking how the day was.
2. After murdering goblins, (finger nom noms), I witnessed the event that he was standing over their bodies with strong feelings of remorse. He didn't want to do it, but he had to. Now I can go out on a limb here and say that perhaps he is friends with the priest that is neutral, they may have done something not-so-neutral and had to be destroyed.
3. I witnessed a handshake with Gerrick, later on it was discovered that they are 'neighbors' in the Umbra. So it would be safe to say that if we wish to get a hold of the Arcanist, we can do it through Gerrick. It also may be possible we can find assistance from him by asking Gerrick to put in a good word for us, etc.
4. He was making a deal with the Arcadian psychic female, and she kissed him. The arcadian psychic female had said that she could not talk about the deal, but she did give a good indication that he came to her asking for a deal ("Only the deal maker can speak about it.") I can go out on a limb out of the fact that by his words arcadians keep to themselves, then it was he who needed her for something. In other words, she could do something he couldn't. So either she's more powerful than him or she has powers that he cannot learn.
5. The last vision I witnessed was at a ceremony with ten other mages. The symbols I saw are very foggy in my memory, (obviously I can't take a pen and write them down in vision world) The first symbol I saw was very similar to a fireball. The second was of a black orb circling another? (I would remember it again if I saw it) the other may have been an hour glass or a black orb. I know those are two very different things but I was exhausted that night, but you can bet I would know it if I saw it again.
Later on it was mentioned that the Umbra was opened artificially very recently, but it would have taken at least ten mages to do that. This is possibly what was seen in my vision, but why they would wish to go to the umbra very much confuses me.

Boston Police Department Precinct #7:
One of the officers killed was the son of mayor canidate, cavelli, I believe? A big mafia family. But they couldn't be more upset than they already are--after all, we did kill thirty of them. Perhaps it might be an interesting idea for BlackThorn to apply for the local paper as a way to poke around asking questions about random things without appearing suspicious? It would be nice to learn more information about this guy, or a way to get on his good side while posing as human regulars.
There are two werewolves that have signed on to join the force, judging from my encounter with them they seem to be aware of what I am, and know that I know what they are, but they seemed pretty pleased when I asked them to transfer two rot prisoners. They were more than pleased to comply.
There's something strange about the captain of Precinct #7, he has a very different look to himself though he is human there is a very unnatural characteristic to him that I can't quite place my finger on. I would suggest possession or maybe he's under someone else's control, but I have never seen what that would look like as of yet to confirm it.

Simon Marcus:
Supposedly he's a saint, and to draw him out we need to oppress believers, but I don't exactly like that idea. It feels so much against me that we harm random people emotionally or physically just to draw out a Saint. What then would we say to calm him? It only seems as if one of two outcomes would occur: It attracts the Saint's attention and the ten thousand year-old dead guy completely destroys us for harming catholics or he really is the serial killer and we discover the order of new believers is actually a cult began by some super natural dead guy-thing. (Which would say that his pope or whatever he has and those who serve in areas of high status are also super natural dead things)
I can't decide which would get us in greater trouble. The order also mentioned that they were investigating him as well.

...Now here's an interesting idea.
I would be willing to bet that we could use the names of the winter court to our benefit in dealing with the umbra.
If we could use the names to control them somehow (But NOT get them killed) we could get all the information and answers we need out of them, perhaps get them to open the artificial hole to the umbra, and maybe even ask them about an emergency means to exit it at any time in case we need to run, etc.etc.

That is all I have to add for now, I will be back again if I've missed anything.

Law62

Back to top Go down

New Boston Four Empty Re: New Boston Four

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:32 am

Good work with this report Law. Heh, it's quite obvious your a cop from your reports. Anyway...

Winter Court: With their true names we have absolute control over them. We say jump - they jump.

Precinct #7: It was the Tricotti family, not the Cavelli. I'll do what I can to get involved in the paper. That idea has some great merit to it. Especially with my new face. If something's wrong with your captain, we can investigate it when we get a chance. For now our focus should remain on the Umbra situation.

Simon Marcus: I think if its the actual Saint he would have more on his plate than tampering with the evidence locker of the South Boston PD. I do have an idea though. If I can get involved with the papers, I'll start writing under the alias "Simon Marcus." If it's a man, that may draw him out.

Keep up the good work Law.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

New Boston Four Empty hey man

Post  Rock187 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 pm

while you guys are holding each others hands an shit and writing your names in each others year books and shit i got some leads on finding more weapons for the umbera and just really general knowledge of the land and the lay and all but yeah i got a meeting with the dodgey ass motherfucker at the museum and shit and he aint right...i dont know what he is...you guys do your fruity little psychic shit...i kill motherfuckers / handle business...and business is good...damn good....

plus man we have to find an ultra phone for the escalade...that be sick....shit is so cash man

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 am

Alright is one of you going to tell me what happened?

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Well, it was a bit complicated I think. Your aware of the situation with the adversaries and the umbra right? I went back to the church where the demon was summoned and delved deeper into its past. Irish was hired by the head of the Bastion to kill the Lycan. It was the Bastion head pulling the strings behind the summoning of our demon and herald. It was all in his journal. The one I asked you to look fr in the were house. Somewhere along the way, Rock picked it up and took it to the Bastion. He and I traded it over to the Cleric and now they are looking into the betrayal from one of their own. Rock and I traded words shortly after. Don't remember what they were, but as usual I was threatened and I told him to back off. He then left without saying anything. I think that's about everything. Did you need any further details? How was the paper pushing?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:04 pm

When I went back to the warehouse, all of his things were gone, so try to remember what was said to him.
On the other hand, I do have a few matters to address with you, but I would prefer to have the rest of this conversation in person.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum