Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pittsburgh, PA

+5
Percy210
Broken208
KittyCatMew72
Jynx124
Wiccan103
9 posters

Go down

Pittsburgh, PA Empty Pittsburgh, PA

Post  Wiccan103 Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:58 pm

For the sake of anonymity, my name is Wiccan103. I was a member of the preexisting Hunter-Net before Bookworm55 and Witness1 founded this sister site. I've been imbued for several years now, though I do not always fight that which is not natural. Even before my imbuing I was able to see and do things that most people considered impossible or crazy. For the past couple of years Pittsburgh has been of moderate danger in the world of the supernatural. We had the occasional Rot, Invisible, andl vampire but rarely do any of our adversaries congregate here.

Lately however, I have noticed a rise in the undead population. It appears that for some reason the rate of missing persons has increased and a long with it the population of Rot-like creatures. They seem to be in the highest number at night. Most of them seem like little more than shamblers, but they seem driven or motivated by an outside source. I've even noticed them during the day, though normal people shrug them off as bums or drunkards.

If there are any imbued in the region that could look into this, I would very much appreciate it. I fear my time in the field is coming to an end as my health and age are starting to catch up to me.
Wiccan103
Wiccan103

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh, PA Empty A friend in Denver.

Post  Jynx124 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:05 pm

I can assist you in that matter. I have some vacation time from my day job and can make the trip to Pittsburgh to help you out. I'll be coming from Denver within the next couple of days. If you send me a private email with a number to contact you at, I will send word when I arrive.
Jynx124
Jynx124

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh, PA Empty Re: Pittsburgh, PA

Post  Wiccan103 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Jynx124, its good to hear from you again. It's been a long time. Its good to see that your still alive and doing well. I could use your help here in Pittsburgh and boy am I glad you were the first to respond. Just meet me at the usual spot. You remember where that is, I am sure?
Wiccan103
Wiccan103

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyCatMew72 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Awe c'mon right as we leave that happens.
I'd love to turn right back around and go back and as much as I hate to say no to you, Broken and I are going to have to stay in South Boston for a bit I think.
They need some help in whatever ways they can get.
Good luck with your hunt, and if things get dire just say something!
KittyCatMew72
KittyCatMew72

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken208 Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 pm

They have it under control. If Jynx124 is on his way, I am sure he can handle some rots. Our help is more effective in Boston at the moment. Too many KIA's on our side here. We need to turn the tide of the battle more than ever here.

Broken208

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh, PA Empty En Route from SLC

Post  Percy210 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:36 pm

I just finished a case here in Salt Lake CIty, Utah. I'll be on the road within the next couple of days and can meet you two in Pittsburgh. If one of you send me a contact number, I can get in touch when I get there. Don't worry Wiccan103, help is on its way.

Percy210

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyCatMew72 Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Good luck guys! Be safe!
KittyCatMew72
KittyCatMew72

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh, PA Empty Update from Pittsburgh

Post  Kino312 Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm in the Pittsburgh area. I was passing through Clearfield when I saw your post, so I decided to make a pit-stop here. I got in town last night and it didn't take long to find the action. I was walking near Heinz Field (PNC Park) when I noticed two shamblers moving near a streetlight. They noticed me right away and started "walking" toward me. I leveled them with my 12ga Shotgun. I've been through the Pitt area before, but this was the first time that Rots have encountered me in the open like that. I'm going to poke around some more and see what I can learn. I'll be in touch with you Wiccan.

Kino312

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyCatMew72 Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:23 pm

yaaaaay go fight the fight
KittyCatMew72
KittyCatMew72

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx124 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 am

Good deal. I'll meet up with both of you when I get in town and then we can see about helping Wiccan out with these Rots.
Jynx124
Jynx124

Back to top Go down

Post  Culprit117 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Rots? Thats it? HAHAHAHAHA!

You know nothing about danger or something completly random hitting. Try the wretched hole of hell i crawled out of to survive. Anyways Pittsburgh is a good city with a lot of spots to see a lot of the action that happens there. don't believe me try to take a look around once you open your eyes.

Culprit117

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan103 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm well aware of the dangers in Pittsburgh and I have been monitoring it for years, but something about the actions of these rots is striking me as odd. It's almost like something is pulling the strings in the background. Thus the call for assistance. I'm looking for alternative perspective's on scene to determine its cause, if any.
Wiccan103
Wiccan103

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus10 Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:47 am

I'm in Cleveland currently. I'll leave for Pittsburgh in the morning and meet up with you guys.

~Janus10

Janus10

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx124 Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:49 am

Sounds good. I'm in town now, Percy210 lets met near Duquesne and take a look around. I passed through it earlier and saw a few things out of sort. We can discuss it in person.
Jynx124
Jynx124

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh, PA Empty What the hell happened!?

Post  Percy210 Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 am

Alright, Jynx10 and I went to Duquesne and did some poking around. We saw a group of rot fucks near the underpass. I'm not sure what they were doing. They were obviously shamblers but they seemed to me moving in unison - as if something was driving them. We tried to approach them but didn't get the chance. The cops arrived. The shambles moved away and the cops started firing on us immediately. What the fuck! It was late night, no one else was around and yet they were there before we even moved! We were pinned down and had to shoot our way out. Jynx10 was hit. His kevlar soaked up most of the blast, but not all of it. Currently he is hurt pretty bad and we are in need of a safe house. I still cant get over the cops being there. This all leads me to the question - How the fuck did they know we were going to be there!!!!?

Percy210

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan103 Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:06 am

Oh! Is Jynx going to be okay? Tell Jynx to go to the "usual spot." He'll tell you where it is. Get here quick.
Wiccan103
Wiccan103

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus10 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:41 am

Sounds like some tough luck. I'm in the Pittsburgh area. I'll be in Federal Plaza tomorrow morning if you want to meet me.

Janus10

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness1 Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 pm

I'm sorry to hear that the first encounter didn't go well. The last time I was in Pittsburgh, I was working with a hunter named Walker6. He and I were investigating a hunter named Jersey that had gone insane and kidnapped an innocent woman. He left a journal that Walker6 and I found. Apparently he was conducting experiments on the woman by putting her in a room with a starving rot. Both were tied down and left to stare at each other for several days. He was trying to experiment with her fear and it's hunger I believe. When he was finished, Jersey shot and killed both the woman and the rot. He buried their bodies in the Church a few blocks from the house that he tortured them in. When Walker and I investigated the church, we found the grave where the bodies were put. Finding that as our proof, we went to the abandoned house to confront Jersey, but he was already gone. No sooner did we get inside his basement, did the cops bust in the door and fire on us. Walker6 took a bullet, instantly killing him. I'd be dead too if the cops didn't think he kidnapped me.

I believe Jersey informed the Cops that were coming. I've been trying to track him ever since, but with no luck. Be careful out there guys, because if Jersey is somehow connected with this - then the cops already know everything. Just watch your backs.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy210 Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:44 am

Jynx is back on his feet. We're heading to check out that church and see if we can find out whats got all of these rots acting strange.

Percy210

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx124 Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:45 am

Thanks for the help back there Wiccan. Percy and I should be alright to check the church now.
Jynx124
Jynx124

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness1 Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Just be careful guys. Last time I was there, the cops showed up out of the blue and started shooting.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum