Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Agenda

Go down

Our Agenda Empty Our Agenda

Post  Witness1 Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:55 pm

If you've found this site, your either my ally or my enemy. In consideration of my ignorance, I will speak to you both. In brief, I seem to have been granted powers by a mysterious entity. Others have benefited likewise. With these powers comes knowledge, and thus the end to which they should all be used.

I have built this website for the benefit of half of you. (Hopefully the other half won't take it seriously until its too late.) I feel the role I'm to play in the war --that seems to be the only appropriate word -- now brewing is one of the investigation and discovery. This website also has a secondary benefit of allowing us imbued to communicate. Yet the site's primary function, its "mega-function," if you will, is to provide me with data. Without input, I cannot provide output. Without nutrients, a flower will not bloom. The news likely to be posted here will not conjure thoughts of roses, but a free world by any other name would smell just as sweet.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum