Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(No Subject)

4 posters

Go down

(No Subject) Empty (No Subject)

Post  Sender Unidentified Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 pm

So you are ones who have recently made my life so... interesting. Good. Finding you this way only makes the game more entertaining. Now I know who moves the opposing pieces, whose wits I match. I should warn you that I have been at this a very long time. I may take your King -- or, better yet, your Queen -- without you ever knowing. Or I might announce my next move before it is even made, just to watch you fret and squirm.

Alas, I know that our match will be short-lived. While your bodies seem invested with intriguing powers that challenge my own, your minds are still mortal, still weak. The humanity that defines you, that drives you, that inspires you is also your undoing. That is why I abandoned mine ages ago.

Sender Unidentified

Back to top Go down

(No Subject) Empty Re: (No Subject)

Post  Bookworm55 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Don't think for one moment that we will let you win this game! You don't even have the courage to identify yourself in the slightest. Rest assured that this game of chess will come to a checkmate in our favor. Your just another freak.
Bookworm55
Bookworm55

Back to top Go down

Post  Witness1 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 pm

I agree with Bookworm on this one. Just because you found this site does not mean you will stand any better a chance than any other monsters that hunters world-wide have destroyed.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dicatrix11 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:11 pm

How do we even know this guy is for real? It's probably just some kid at his computer that thinks he knows who we are and what we do. Unless he actually does something to back up his claim, I say we just block his IP and move on. There are real problems at hand.

Dicatrix11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum