Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griping and Pendergrass

4 posters

Go down

Griping and Pendergrass Empty Griping and Pendergrass

Post  Cop90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 am

The slope I'm climbing is slippery as an iceberg. And I guess I see just as little of it, too. I mean, is there an end? When I was a rookie cop, I thought I was doing good when I put a scare in kids who bought drugs. Concentrate on them and society will straighten itself out, right? Yeah, right. As long as dealers are around, there'll always be stupid-ass kids who want to put that shit in their bodies. So I wised up and started nabbing dealers. But dealers are a dime a dozen. So I bust ass to make detective to make a real difference. I start catching guys in suits who don't carry guns, but who have East German rejects who do.

After years on that beat, a divorce, a kid who self-destructed and an addiction of my own, I'm back on my feet and about to lock up one of the worst: a guy named Pendergrass. He drove that kid over the edge, drove me over as a result, and proably fucked me a a hundred other ways, too. So I'm sanding there at his front door, a battalion of cops behind me, showing the warrant to the butler. That's when the bottom suddenly falls out of the ocean and I get to see the whole fucking iceberg. I guess the Messengers thought it would be a cute time to show me the whole truth.

Pendergrass comes down the stairs -- and he's already dead!
Cop90
Cop90

Back to top Go down

Griping and Pendergrass Empty Re: Griping and Pendergrass

Post  Dicatrix11 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 pm

The Heralds seem to have a sense of Humor about when and where they imbue us. It always seems to be at the worst time.

Dicatrix11

Back to top Go down

Post  Stela142 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:11 pm

I for one, was having dinner with my fiancee when I was imbued. She saw everything I did. A rot stumbled into the joint and started harassing a young woman there. My fiancee saw it for what it was as I did. Her reaction was different than mine. I attacked it with a spoon and ...somehow... took its head off with the table-tool. Poor Jana hasn't been the same since. Not to mention -- she left me. She wont return my calls, she wont answer my emails. The Heralds definitely pissed me off with their chosen time of awakening, that's for sure.
Stela142
Stela142

Back to top Go down

Griping and Pendergrass Empty suck it up

Post  frog 66 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

i wach my hole famy b devowerd
i was 12
i lived with my nabers ther son vold was my bruther
god how i miss him
his imbuwing was win i put a sinder block thru a bums head down town

i gess what im saying is
b glad u have your gift
and u r not 1 of them

i was not so luky now i hide my face
im 14 of what i hunt
wellcume 2 my hell

and bye the way FUCK THE 5/0 PIG
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  Cop90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Not all of our stories are something you would see on tales of the crypt. In spite of my situation, I still make the best of it. I also decided to remain on the PD. How distressed I was, when I found out that some of my coworkers were Invisibles and other forms of the freaks we hunt.
Cop90
Cop90

Back to top Go down

Griping and Pendergrass Empty a man on the in side

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 pm

and r u saying thay know what u r
if thay dont thay will and your azz will have no place 2 hid but in hell with me

frog66
wach your azz
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  Cop90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Only three of my co workers were part of the enemy. Each of the three of them either had a fatal car accident, or was killed in the line of duty. The PD in Redding, CA is now clear of freaks. At least one station nation-wide is. For how long, I dont know.
Cop90
Cop90

Back to top Go down

Griping and Pendergrass Empty good work

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 pm

lay low wach your ass keep us informd
im geting yeld at 4 bing so hard on the rest off the hunters

see u on the wanted posters
frog 66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  Cop90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Yeah I noticed when I was reading up on our activities. I'll do my part to keep Redding Clean. I managed to awaken my partner and with luck his imbuing went well. He and I are systematically locking up all the freaks in the area. Those we cant legally touch have simply been disappearing. See you there.
Cop90
Cop90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum