Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone need supplies?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty Anyone need supplies?

Post  EODGunner Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 pm

A few of you guys might have seen me and frog talking about supplies. If you guys need something let me know I'll see what I can gather. No guarantees.

Also, if you guys get a couple in the same direction, it might be easier for all of us to meet up.

EOD
EODGunner
EODGunner

http://www.penandpaperonline.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty whar r we all looking 2 pick up

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:47 pm

60mm and 40mm frag ronds
i only bye in balk 50 or more at a time

qwot me a price and i got shit u might like
1 of a kink made 4 r job

frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty Re: Anyone need supplies?

Post  EODGunner Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:51 pm

when you say 50 you mean rounds or cases? not sure about the 60mm, but the 40mm are a go. I'm checking with my contact about how many i can get. It might take a bit because of the tracking system but I don't see a problem with around end of next week.

If you got a stash of .30-06, .45 ACP or 6.8 SPC I'll be able to work out a good trade. Might even through in a case of HE Grenades if your good.

Where exactly will I be headed for this delivery?

EOD.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty u pick

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:06 pm

i got a shit lod of 50cal riful ronds i dont use tham any more
abot 40 cassis of them give or take

i was talking ronds but if u can get 50 cas i will take it
if its just ronds pic a spot im on the west cost so what ever is hafe way

and u did not qwot me a price
frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:15 pm

right i was trying to see about a barter cause not everyone has cash especially off the grid like you guys are. Do you have any full auto equipment? I'm in need of some of that, I'm still working with the standard civilian stuff. Anything from 5.56 full auto to 7.62x51 full auto would be greatly appreciated. Though those cases of .50 Cal are looking good. What are they? AP? API? API-T? Let me know, makes them more/less valuable.

100 Rounds / Case of 40mm. Right now, I can get 2 cases. Right now it's looking about 8 grand a case. I'll let you know about any price changes. Once I hit the road, prices are set. Unless of course you run into something I'm in need of.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty lol

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:42 pm

if u can get casings i can relod them evan custumiz it if u want and i will do it all 4 trade i can put out 2000 ronds a week of 3 difrent siveis at a time
and shit if its just suviyen i can have them shiped 2 a po box of a cuver house if u got 1

i want the cas and i will take aqny thing eles u got that blows up
and i do mean any thing

ther custm 50cal ronds silver coted uraneum
ther mad 2 get up close with shifters with out geting close
but see if u can bye casings over the net or any ware ship that shit 2 me i will get u the bo box#

who r u delling with that is byeing that suvilen crap or r u just looking 2 mack a $
bye the way if u find 9mm casings i will bye them 2

frog66 $ ant no thang
i just got a new acont # hard 2 get cash like that shiped win evry 1 in the worl sees u as a tarest
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:12 pm

9mm casings are a joke, as are 5.56 casings. I can roll up and get a dumpster full any day of the week. But it's weight that i'ma have to take with me...

Whats the status on weapons that you can get me? I might be able to slide you a .50 Sniper Rifle. But that will take some time as those are rare where I'm at.

So far here's what I'm gathering:
2+x 100 ct HEDP 40mm Grenades
1x 9mm casings dumpster

Here's what your offering:
2000 rounds of three sizes / week
Shitload .50 Cal Uranium Silver Coated

If possible since it'll take a bit, can I get 2000 .30-06, and as much .45ACP +P+ JPH as possible. Silver Jacketed would be good unless you can get me better. Also, I could use 1911 Single stack magazines. I know they're cheap, but if your out and about, I'm sure you can gather them quicker than I can buy them.

I talked with my friend, and the end of the month he can get me 6 cases of the 40mm rounds. Also he said 2 cases of Frag Grenades. Need C4? 30 count boxes are quantifiable. Exotic shit like 155 rounds will cost ya a bit due to they're tracked more strictly, but i can get you limited quantity.

Where seems to be a good quiet area out west where we can meet? It'll take some time to make this trade.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty I do not have any distributors in the US

Post  Kodiak617 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:45 pm

But in most of the European countries I can service.
Kodiak617
Kodiak617

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty dame

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:11 pm

ok i use eaey 2 find amo 9mm 12ga basik shit but hers the kicer ther all custem not 1 gun is standerd and with the help of sume demonik azz holes who hate ther kind i trully spit flam lmfao i love my job

ok if i can get a new safe house i can put out any rond u want as long as it dont blow up and as far as custmizing that shit its all about who u know[[[thank good 4 the cash 4 gold contraks]]] so as long as it dont go boom i can get it i shul have a runing safe house in a munth wich means we r talking as many brass as u can get 2 me i can ship out that lode in the same week as far as guns and shit i need 2 find my contaks agen i have bin under grond 4 2 long $ ant no thang i just need sume time

about the brop off well i can have your reloded ronds air droped at your lokasn if u r going 2 b macking $ off this u need a pilet start small the acont # u will place cash in is 81303-911 do u have a acont # or do i hafe 2 have it deliverd

im looking 4 10ga brass yes like a shotgun
i will b abule 2 start shiping out the ronds in a munth but if u need them now i can do the 2000 like i sead
i trad all amo 4 explosives and reliks [i dont want 2 know how u got them ok i lied ido]
as 4 the mags u got it thay will b in my ferst drop wares the neerest air port u wuld fell cumfy driveing 2

thats ware we will do the the biz

frog 66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 am

Seriously, it's gettin hard to read your speaking... but I think I got the gist.

Can you get me a M240B? If so that would be awesome. Though I will be able to settle with a M249 or two M4 lower receivers.

My contact said that he's going to limit me for the first bit, then once we start doing more business, he'll start releasing more of his accessible items to me.

For as it sits right now, I would prefer if your pilot flies a heli so we can do a trade in the middle of a field somewhere. It's too crowded around my area, and I don't trust the airports.

Here's what I can get you for the first month's supply run. Let me know what your offer in returnable goods is:
Up to 3 Dumpsters full of 9mm Casings
640 40mm Rounds (in 32 Round ammo cans)
300 Blocks C4 (in 30 block cases)
3 40lb Cratering Charges
2 155mm HE rounds
3000 ft Detonation Cord (on 1000 ft Spools)
100 Electric Blasting Caps (in 10 Cap ammo cans)
100 Non Electric Blasting Caps (in 10 Cap ammo cans)

After you let me know what you'll be able to get me by the end of the month, we'll agree on a price.

Kodiak - If you need something, let me know, and we'll see if frog's guy can help you out. Prices will be a bit raised sadly because of the extra expenses to cross the pond.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty sorrey scool never was my thing

Post  frog 66 Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:09 am

howe 150k sond

if u get the brass i can lode it
choper i can see about

frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:26 am

So your sayin the .50 Cal Uranium Silver Rounds and the other stuff is free?

Make a list of the stuff with quantities you can get me end of the month. Meanwhile, we'll have to work out a monthly shipment deal if you need stuff constantly.

EOD
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:28 am

We could use a shipment of fire arms and explosives to Boston. We're preparing a very (and I emphasize) -very- big job on a Cavelli compound. I'm looking for:

Assult Rifles, C4 and Detonators, Frag Grenades, Flash Bombs, Silver Munitions for the Assult Weapons and Silver Blades. Also, anyone have any advice on the best way to go about storming a vampire-filled mansion? This is our first attempt and we want to be prepared.

Advice?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty lol

Post  frog 66 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:48 am

awwwwwwwwww
ferrs rell drop on a nest
my advice go in dwering the day and use lots of fier and shit that gos boom
its a hard thing 2 plan 4 vamps allwas mack things trikey

frog66

i got the shit u r looking 4 in silver any thing blads ronds evan sume relik stuff i hope u got$ this shit isnt cheep
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:25 pm

before we get too far.... the detonators your looking for you probably have to make, and you probably mean you need blasting caps (Electric / Non Electric) That being said, for enough money, and knowing that it takes time I could build you these "detonators" that you speak of. Just know that again it takes time.

And right now you've seen what my limits are for this month's shipment. You and frog need to come to agreements on who gets what, but right now everything I got is going to frog.

Speaking of which frog, what was the list of stuff that I would be able to barter for?
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:40 pm

You know, after re-reading your post, I feel that it might be better to not send you anything that goes boom except for Frag Grenades. I don't know what your "Flash Bomb" is and we already covered "Detonators"

However that being said, no one can argue with money and stuff. So i guess if somehow you beat out frog (which I doubt since your asking for the same shit) I would send it to you.

I would suggest asking frog to release some items from his bid. That would probably be easiest. Cause everything in that post is what I can get for the month.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 pm

We have the cash. Its not an issue. With my gambling, Rock's business and Teresa's late husband's fortune -- we have the cash.

We need 3 Silvered Swords to Boston ASAP.
2 Desert Eagle's (As well as the 50. Silver rounds to match)
3 Fully Automatic Rifles. (Preferably MP5's and AR223's with Silver Rounds)
Silver 12ga Shotgun rounds
Silver 30.6 Rifle Rounds
C4 and Plastic Explosives
Frag Grenades
Flash Bombs
If at all possible a single RPG would be lovely.

Money is not an issue. If it can be found, we can afford it.

Also, this is a dire need. We're taking up the torch in an attempt to succeed where over twenty Hunter's have died before us. We're ill equipped and for the most part running blind. As soon as this equipment can be shipped, we could use it.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Again, I can get the C4 (which is one type of plastic explosive), Frag Grenades, and FLASH BANGS (not bombs) As for the RPG, i can get AT4's at a later date.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm

I made a new post in the Weapons locker. Please follow that post for directions on how to "bid" on arms, armaments, and munitions that I have or are able to get. Thanks.
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty i got it

Post  frog 66 Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:59 pm

[my safe hose went up faster than i thout

as long as u get brass i can lode it any size no mater
and as 4 now i only barter in hunter exclusive wepons
menig thing that u wuld use 2 kill what we hunt

as 4 evry thing i need i will just pay in cash cunsider the 50 cal ronds a biznes gift
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 pm

appreciate the business gift. and I'll make sure to send a surprise or two in yours. sadly though with all the wants and demands, and the helpfulness of Witness1, there's a new section. You'll have to take a look at it. I also updated it with the FULL list of everything I'm able to get (including most of what I was going to keep for my personal stash)

Take a look, and please post up there so I can sort things out.

Also, you said there was a delivery guy with a helo? If possible can you PM me his contact information and his Acct #? I might need him for some immediate deliveries. As for my Acct #, I'll post that in the posts when I get ready to ship. This way I can keep track of when people send me money, and know when they're supposed to be sending it.

Thanks man, and I look forward to the final order from yourself.

EOD
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Anyone need supplies? Empty EOD need advice and have a list

Post  Rock187 Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:41 am

So I'm pretty sure you know what the SB3 are up to in 2 days if you don't , I'm not filling you in on shit in an open conversation ....pm me ...we need to talk and do business...immediatly

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  EODGunner Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 am

there's a post of mine in the weapons locker. post there and i'll see what i can get you

EOD
EODGunner
EODGunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum