Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this is where we tell our story...

+4
SixofSwords29
God45
frog 66
Kodiak617
8 posters

Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty So this is where we tell our story...

Post  Kodiak617 Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:40 pm

It's been a bad 18 years. I have seen alot, killed alot, say an entire town torn to hell and then glassed. I killed my own brother. Watched him die.

I guess I should start at the beginning, I was 'imbued', 'enlightened', 'awakened', whatthefuckever; at the ripe young age of 17, I was brought into this world. I've lived as a hunter longer than I have lived as an innocent. I don't know if when I finish my tale you will wish my death, or herald my coming. But the details of our lives seem to bring hope to some. Hope is worth dying for. WitchHunter0 taught me that. He is...was my older brother. I know the details of his life. I will post them later in a journal to his memory. While I was still in grade school my father was KIA. Just myself, Cale and Mom. Things got hard, and one day while I was in high school, Cale left. Didn't say why, where, or how. Left no note, no notice at work. Was just gone. But he left ME a message. I have come to know this symbol as the 'the word' of the hunt, or mission, and the message. Cale was 17. I never showed anyone that mark. I don't know why I never did. I didn't even know what it meant then. Not truly.

In grade 10, my high school hired a new teacher. His name was Mr. Sinclaire. We was a history teacher, and a classroom ruler the likes of which Hitler himself would not argue. Thus earning this most tyrannous teacher the moniker, 'Heir Sinclaire'. This guy was always on my case. I kinda flipped out on his one day, he was being an ass, I got the grade 10 "Go to the office!" speech.

That when I met her. My HS from Midwest plainsville, Flat-central. Here come this punky gothic chick. Kinda odd, but always had good bud and was just enchanting. I say chick, because at the time it was HS. Went to the guidance counselor twice a week. That dude was awesome. His real name was all fucked up Russian. But it started with Doc. So Doc it stayed.

My universe was about to explode.

My best friend disappears, Doc disappears, Sinclaire disappears, and The girl(my girlfriend), is found dead in my kitchen floor. with a broken table leg shoved through her heart, and her head cut off. *kaboom*

After a lengthy investigation. They decided i was innocent. Great news for me. The day I was released from the jurisdiction of the courts. My brother Cale shows up, with two people all dressed in what I recognized as Tactical gear. Armed to the teeth. Doc, was with them.

Cale gave me the spin. All of it. Everything from the word he'd left me. To the death of my father at the hand of a pack or Garawl, commanded by an Arcanist, or in my brothers eyes. a witch. A witch named SinClaire, that got away. He told me of a pack of Vampires he knew as the 'Child Like Ones', and the one of its order that had intended to turn me. He said he couldn't take me with him. But to know always, and to hold the truth. He told me to wait until the time came, then to use all I had seen. He was gone as fast as he came. I was alone again.
Kodiak617
Kodiak617

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty i fell you

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm

im not 1 on sob stores so will spare u mine
1 know what its like 2 loss it all and hafe 2 mack your own way at a yung age i am the only inbude that i know of that got ther gift b4 thay wear in ther teens
i lost my bryther 7 years ago in dead town and all most all of my crew
and as 4 my reall famly i had 2 wach as a pack ate them all
like it was a sic game 2 them Evil or Very Mad and 1 day i will rid this worl of them all and at any cost

if u have no fear look me up if u need any thang look me up and if u find a good hunt u beter let me in on it
dont bulev all of what u hear evry hunter that has died with me new the risk and wear willing 2 give ther life 4 the rest of the world

i have only killd 2 hunters in myt life the rest i just was not abule 2 save
i dont relly know y im telling u all this
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

b redy 4 war
hellsbontyhunter
frog66 Sad
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty From Beginning to start.

Post  Kodiak617 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Much as we are born, but do not have our own lives till years later. I was enlightened. Born a Hunter, but I did not have a life until I grew up. The rest of school was a blur. Graduation came, and my mother was killed in a car accident on the way to my ceremony. As was as on my own as ever. I joined the service did my four and went home. Took a government job to keep my clearance. I then stared a life. Using my clearance I pulled government records, on military action against the 'them'. I found out some of them we mere soldiers, not imbued. Just doing their best. To the men in these units who have died. I have only the utmost respect. Not chosen by them, but coming to the fight anyway. To you who read this, that both serves the country and the call. I also tip my hat.

I put together a weekend crew. All servicemen. All Imbued. I started hunting a sloth of Garawl. We found them, killed most of them. Took a few hostages. Got some information planned another job. This continued. For four years we hunted, we shot, we tortured, we took many many casualties. And i then I found a piece of a clue, Some one knew where SinClaire had been. Regrettably that I do inform you that this was the point in my career when the NC body count grew.

I went after him with the full force the I could bring to bear. This was considerable. It then took me an additional two years to get close. With government payroll and black badges all. This was quite an outfit. The next thing I found was Cale, and an underfunded outfit called the WitchHunters. They had a lead on SinClaire. When we got to him. And we did get to him, all our planning went to hell.

Cale had been rostering SinClaire.This guy found out he was an Immortal in the 'They killed Jesus last week Era' He had commanded Kings, and Slaves, and Played God. Settle to new worlds. But thankfully since about 1700, you can track some one easily enough. Black and white photos, drawing, paintings. He was a monster, with a will that could tears your soul from your body...or change your soul, merely make you turn into something looking like ground chuck. I lost more almost as many men that day as I had in my career. Not just Hunters, Civilian law enforcement, National Guardsmen, FBI agents. God love the Patriot Act. You whisper the word terrorist and you can summon a joint response task-force in less than a day.

SinClaire killed them all, him and the 6 fangs, 10 Garawl, 8 Garou, and a Pack of Rot goon bouncers. The moontouched in this room were elders of their kind, at least for the region. They took casualties, I won't lie. The blast got most of them. But SinClaire. Survived with some of his confederates. So did I.

SinClaire, standing over my body, that was already wrecked. I was waiting to die. But in all his cruelty and wisdom, he spared my life. In the process signing his death warrant. He told me he'd been watching me since we met. He told me he killed my mother.

He then Cursed me. He put the spirit or the Garawl inside me. Kissed me with the moon. And set me to be hunted as a creature of the night.
Kodiak617
Kodiak617

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty The last years.

Post  Kodiak617 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:34 pm

I was awakened my one of the Messengers. In all his glory the Angel stood before me and commanded me to Serve my true cause. this rang true in my soul....twice. Not just the Hunter in me obeyed, but the beast as well.

I was never much on God or the making of the world. I am not saying I don't believe, I just never felt the need to know. But if you consider that we were chosen, and at some point created, and we can go wrong, then maybe they were created and chosen. But have gone way off the fucking grid.

Both parts of my life in agreement, I fell into a Cadre of those beasts I had always hunted. All obeying the command of an Angel possessed 13 year old boy. We were on a journey to find something. I still do not know what it is that happened at the very end.

A Mage, Three Vampires, and a moontouched with the soul of a Dragon. The quest claimed many lives. But saved thousands. As it turns out, the Messengers aren't always divine, this one for example, was trying to atone for past sins. Apparently he fought in the shattering with Lucifer army. Of that army, more loyalist were terrorizing the planet. Searching for some key to opening a portal to hell. We tried to find it first.
We did. In the process having to kill my own brother. Who hunted me. But also finding and killing SinClaire. Many Victories and many defeats.
Then some motherfucker shows up out of nowhere. Walked right in covered from head to toe in demon script looks at the object in question and lights the bitch off. Interesting trick to this thing. It open a doorway for only as long as the user can chant. Some rule of demon toys. Also and thankfully, single use only. I started shooting and called out to the moon to bring me the rage. the gate was open for 10 seconds and an island in the pacific became Demon central. News flash, fuckers are quick.

Hell on earth. That was bad. That Loremaster know his shit. I saw the Dreaming awakened. A Dragon true and great set its feet on earth. We defeated the ones that didn't flee. I am sorry to those who have died in the aftermath.

That is my story. I am ready for the hunt again. But I am a changed hunter. I was redeemed.
Kodiak617
Kodiak617

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty im lost

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:52 pm

so u r like me not all humen

is that it and did u kill the dragune
i want more info on this shit
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty The end

Post  Kodiak617 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Most of us Died. The Dragon included. The Angel was redeemed. The door to hell closed. I am like you, but I don't know what you are either.
Not all human, I still carry the power of the Imbuing, and hear the call or Moon. The beast that I am serves the True nature of both our purposes. I have learned that the moontouched shapeshifters, all have a legend and story about their creation. And were sent by the Messengers to protect Mankind, prey on the darkened ones. Let the good live. But then we tried to kill all of them. Then they turned on each other. Now it's all a bumbling mess. The Dark ones, the undead, and the soulless bloodsuckers. Are the toys and servants of Magus and demon alike. They were their creations.
Kodiak617
Kodiak617

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty hmmmmmmm

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:18 pm

my names frog66 im 1/4 demund thanks 2 a breaf crosing i fond my self locked in a cage and calt ass holes pulling demuns in 2 humen bodys
i wone the fight 4 my body or so i thout

any how i dont like shifters but 4 u i might mack a exspshun
u wuldint hapin 2 know ware i culd find anuther dragun wuld u

i am a hunter in all the ways most wont dare 2 b
i have my room fixed up nice in hell i know im going thar i cant b saved

dont lie 2 me if u r a shifter and have not changed your ways i will find u

frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty I never went wrong.

Post  Kodiak617 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 pm

My task was always to serve and protect. I still hunt. No, I don't know where you can another Mokulea. I only ever knew of the one. They are older than anything or anyone I have ever met. They were hunted fiercely through out the ages. I still hunt. Most clans bent, twisted by so many years of the rage that the cannot be redeemed. So I hunt. I am engaged in a campaign in Russia right now. But If I find myself, in the US I will surely meet with you frog.
Kodiak617
Kodiak617

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty You both...

Post  God45 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:42 pm

You're both beasts. I would not work with you. Both or you are the devil in this world. Human only. You should have killed yourselves when you became tainted.

God45

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty fuuuuuuuuuuuck you

Post  frog 66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:20 pm

u want a fight i will give it 2 u
punk ass bitch u know how 2 find me
win your balls get biger cume get sume

can u all say dead man walking
back the fuck up off my shit
i killd more shit than u have
fierd ronds dont ? my motives

and if u think i shuld b dead cume on than

hells boutyhunter
frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty Re: So this is where we tell our story...

Post  SixofSwords29 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 am

Jesus H Christ. You three are out of your fucking minds. No, let me rephrase -- The Heralds are out of their fucking minds for imbuing any combination of the three of you. As if one weren't bad enough...
SixofSwords29
SixofSwords29

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty Outer Brain Experience

Post  Sleepless26 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Are any of us trully in our minds. That is to say we are all out of our minds, that's what makes us special. That's what makes us Hunters. 'Normal' people use 10% of their brains. I think we use 10% of our minds. The other 90% is something one must find after leaving the brain behind. Think about it...WE REALLY SEE BOGEYMEN!!! We are the harsh and realistic content of every Grimm Fairy Tale come to life. So I guess it would stand to reason we are all out of our fucking minds. Don't sleep. Keep it Evil.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty nice

Post  frog 66 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:40 am

ty ty ty
words of wisdum by a true killer
keep the hunt going

frog66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty Interesting all across

Post  Witness1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:48 am

I find it strange Kodiak, that you call yourself a beast, yet say you are at peace. Sleepless, I agree, we see the real world, and that does make us in everyone's eye's more than a little crazy. If that mean we are outside our minds...then so be it. Because without us, what chance would they(the innocent) have?
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty Something to Think About.

Post  Sleepless26 Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:21 am

What chance would they have? The same chance that you and I have. Were we not all 'innocent' before this. Are you chosen or did you wake yourself up?

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty I think

Post  Witness1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Some part of us was dissatisfied with the life before this one. Looking for more. When the time came, we heard the call. I think that there are many that don't want to hear it.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty Life after Insanity

Post  Kodiak617 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:39 pm

So much of my life after the Pacific has been mundane. I track, I hunt, I move, I track, I hunt, I move... This cycle goes on. But I am looking for Permanent understanding of who we are and how we came to be. The nature of each of our kinds. I have worked with a number of outfits here in Russia. This place is isolated. Quite and dangerous. What my life will become, I do not know. But for now, the hunt.
Kodiak617
Kodiak617

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty Inappropriately Touched By An Angel.

Post  Sleepless26 Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:06 am

I left for the American midwest a half a year ago. 28 blood bags, 12 lycans, 1 unnamed sand creature, 47 innocents, and 16 self-surgerys later I've returned with some insight in regard to our current situation. WE ARE IN TROUBLE. I don't know for sure but I hope many of you have noticed the time we live in is fast fucking itself. I'm not throwing in the towel, I'm not running, I'm not ranting, I'm saying we are all in a world of shit. Something is coming into this world from another. I can't say how or why but I can tell you what they look like. Yes, you read right, I have seen them. They have names, Heralds, Messengers, these names have been taken for granted and tossed about like leaves in the breeze for too long. They have a message alright and a face. Physically I am weakened, mentally I am burdened with a confusion. What I saw defies my powers of description. Lights, every color at once without form or purpose, something in a nothing which speaks in a thousand sounds and voices without using words. Penetrating the mind and making scenes, scenes you feel without touching and know without thinking. They showed me truth. We feel our place is wrong and right, black and white without ever knowing why. Now I know. We are to save a flame from rain, a seed from grain. We are Hunters. We are purpose in a world without cause. We are what we are because we are perfect for the job. No more questions, no more riddles, no more doubt. Hunt and Be Hunted, Live By the Gun and Die for the Truth.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty A Light in the Darkness, A Thought in the Void

Post  Anonymous1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:42 pm

I’m not a priest. I’ve never even been a particularly good man. I have, in fact, been a profoundly selfish man, but that doesn’t matter, you see. Something in the universe loves me. Something in the universe loves the entity that is me. I will choose to call this something God, a singular spark that dwells in the soul of every living being. If you look inside yourself you will find this spark too. You will, but you have to look, deep. Love your faults, embrace them. If God embraces them then how can they be faults? Love yourself. You have to love yourself. If we don’t love ourselves how can we love others? And when we know what we are, then we can find the truth out about others, see what they are, the truth about them. And you know what the truth is, the truth about them, about you, about me. Do you? The truth is we are all perfect just as we are. God only loves that which is perfect and he loves you. He loves you because you are perfect. You are perfect just as you are. So many of us are dead but only in a physical sense. This life is one of many, I've been here before and so have you. This has happened before and it will all happen again. Thou Art God. So Say We All.

Anonymous1

Back to top Go down

So this is where we tell our story... Empty Re: So this is where we tell our story...

Post  GoArmy85 Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 pm

soul was pissed away long time ago motha fuckaaaa
GoArmy85
GoArmy85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum