Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update in LBC

2 posters

Go down

Update in LBC Empty Update in LBC

Post  LostHunter01 Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 am

MTA HUNTERS

Look shits gettin bad here. Theres some serious shit goin on between the True and the Lost. Theres been a whole string of murders in the form of the Zodiac killings. I saw a fucking Scarecrow lookin mutha fucka that had a scythe and was hunter a group of lost.
My dude Scourge got wasted tonight by one of the heads of the lost from what i could tell. i pull;ed his and his sisters corpse from the ashes of a burning building. Earlier before that the sky got ALL KINDS OF WEIRD, i heard some howling and such.
MAN IF ANYONE HAS ANY FUCKIN ADVISE PLEASE f.;.;a.............

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT..... something is outside, weird noises , why the fuck are there thorns comeing out of the 'ka;lkaaksagg
LostHunter01
LostHunter01

Back to top Go down

Update in LBC Empty Re: Update in LBC

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 am

Sounds like you've got some serious problems. The local clans of moon-touched might be up to something. I don't like the idea of hunting them, but I understand that not all of them follow the laws set in place by the late Balthazar. If you've got a vampire problem, that's easy -- Pipe bombs. If it's a wolf problem, then you'll need to stock up on silver bullets. Get in contact with EODGunner. He might be able to better equip you.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum