Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocky-mountains guy.

2 posters

Go down

Rocky-mountains guy. Empty Rocky-mountains guy.

Post  Steve_O_mega Tue May 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Hello again,
This is that guy that posted from the state of colorado. I'm still alive. One less Zombie and still some what bruised after that weird tar thing I bumped into last week. The Werewolf hasn't been around so I wonder if it went up into the hills or has decided I'm not worth being chewed on.

As a few of you may have heard about, a few months back some lunatic flipped out and shoveled a cop to death before going on a quick trek threw insanity. After doing a little bit of checking up on why this man; Alex Cregin went completely gwano-insane, I believe it was just one bad choice after another really.

From the video I got off the local news he was trying to get somethin out of that box he dug up before he smacked the hell out of the cop. Then in a horrible move to try and hide the fact there was a cop he drove the car into the large hole he dug outside the bank over the now floating cop's corpse. From there he crashed his car ( which ironicly is the same car I drive. ) right into a light pole infront of the bank. After which he trys to threaten on lookers by shooting off a shotgun into the air then steals an H2 and goes driving off into the woods. Looses the police helicoptor tailing him and is mysteriously found later dead of ' seemingly self inflicted wounds'.

I'm going out on a limb here to ask anyone... was that guy an imbued to?

Steve_O_mega

Back to top Go down

Rocky-mountains guy. Empty Re: Rocky-mountains guy.

Post  Witness1 Wed May 05, 2010 7:28 pm

He sounds more like some kind of lunatic. There's a chance he was involved in something though, but I've seen no evidence to prove it.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve_O_mega Thu May 06, 2010 2:39 am

The 'self inflicted' death was never exposed, followed by an odd occurance in the Estas park just a mile from where the guy's body was found. Apparently someone had a lifted hummer up there which one of the other campers took a picture of. Five fingered claw marks across the side of it and some lights busted out. The width of the claw marks where larger than a bears to boot.
Days after Alex died, a local tourist trap burnt to the ground and a old mine was 'blown' up as reported by locals nearby that heard it.
I'm thinking there might be some other imbued up here I don't know about.
Not to mention a mild bombing in a night club which had no burn marks in the footage, before the story was quickly taken out of the news.
Then there's the warehouse that was near the train yard down town where gun smugglers where found dead all over inside of it with no clear sign of how they died.
A cemetary cript was broken into. Balistics revealed 'silver' fragments in all of the bullet holes and already decaying corpses of lost and missing people within said cript.

Alot more than an odd happen-stance.
Wait-a-tick. If someone came in and look at my news-bulletion wall they'd think I was nutz to...

Steve_O_mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down