Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Boston

3 posters

Go down

The New Boston Empty The New Boston

Post  BlackThorn51 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:32 pm

We're back bitches. This town is ours and fuck the lot of you if you aren't going to help us keep it that way. The lines have been drawn in the sand. We've lost too many good friends in this war and as of this moment you are either with us or against us. In the words of a great hero, 'South Boston 4 Life!"
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

The New Boston Empty Re: The New Boston

Post  GoArmy85 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 pm

I turn a sucka into a supper!
They gotta suffer!
Bout a had enough, that's why I'm coming!
COME ON, FUCKER!
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired
They can't hide from the pain cuz the noise won't stop
They don't stand a ghost of a chance, but they try
A side of my mind tell me to get em
Bloody side, lettin it ride
Even when a couple hundred years go by
They still gone bite and I'm still gone fly
Yes, five fingers around they necks
I run thru your back and come out your chest
You moving too fast, forgot to brace yourself
AW SHIT! Here it come, nigga, brace yourself!
Oh my God!
Don't worry, I'm a get ya, it don't matter how I put it
Let me say sumthin, let me talk in the telly
Let me stand as tall as the fellas
You would, if you could, but you don't git up off it
I'm the hand on the hammer, on the nail, in the coffin
I'm marching to a different drummer
At the head of the parade, I'm the edge of the blade!
GoArmy85
GoArmy85

Back to top Go down

The New Boston Empty Perfect

Post  Sleepless26 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:33 pm

This is just fantastic, not only are you and I the only ones left posting anything, you're a terrible rapper to boot. Oh, how I miss the old days. You know, there was a time when things like this didn't matter. A golden age has come and gone like so many before this great void which falls upon people like you and I. I heard tell, once long ago, that even vampires know when shit has gone far enough. The old will hunt and slay the young, weak, and stupid. Say what you will about our enemy, at least they have their shit together. This is why we will never win and exactly why we will fight nonetheless. Happy trails busta, I hope you live long enough to see how dead you really are.

Sleepless26

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 pm

What do you mean, "We'll never win?" Listen up lad. The Boston crew may have lost over fifteen hunters in the past months but so long as Rock187 and I live - the war will continue! Together he and I have banished not one but two very powerful demons. We've been guests in the house of a Were Dragon, we've made an alliance with the Lycanthropes and we've dealt lethal blows to the Sabbat, the Cavelli and the Tricatti vampire clans. We've killed Arcanists and Arcadians. We've destroyed a New Catholic Order bastion, cleaned up all the crooked cops, held the various changling clans at bay, traveled through fucking time and space and even killed a mother fucking messenger! We've traversed various realms of reality and after all of this -- after each campaign and each operation, Rock187 and I remain. We endure. We succeed. Even death didn't stop us. Infact after returning from the grave I've become stronger than many hunters could ever imagine.

Rest assured friends that so long as Rock187 and I live - the fight will not be lost. Boston is our fucking city and I dare any one of these freaks to try and take it from us. We'll meet any number of these freaks head on and come out on top. This I promise.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  GoArmy85 Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

HEEEEY FUK YOU SLEEPLESS SHIT.
THATS MYSTIKAL AND NIGGA KNOWS HIS STUFF.

AND THIS SHIT I LIVE FOR

WORD BLACKTHORN
GoArmy85
GoArmy85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down