Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known Beast: The Lost

4 posters

Go down

Known Beast: The Lost Empty Known Beast: The Lost

Post  Witness1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 pm

The lost. Apparently hunters have encountered Faeries, Goblins, and such similar creatures. It is said the cold Iron will kill them. If anyone knows anything else, please reply this post.
Witness1
Witness1
Admin

https://hunter-net.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Known Beast: The Lost Empty Re: Known Beast: The Lost

Post  LostHunter01 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 pm

what i have seen in LBC is that these creatures were once human and caputred by what they call true fae or "gentry". during their captiovity in the fae realm of ARCADIA, they were changed , hence why i personaly call them changlings. when they were taken aparently a visage or fetch was put in their old lives , taken over what they used to be. regardless, these arcadian freaks look like something out of a fairy tale, ive seen ones that look like beasts, ones that look like they have crawled out from underneath a rock, others look hauntingly beautiful. They feed off emotions of humans, then use this "glamour" to work magics of old. Evry one of their abilities requires a catch, a sort of prerequisite before they can do it. also they are capable of making pacts and oaths , much like infernals do. but the price of the fey is strange at best, i witnessed one pact between fae, they said somthing about exchanging of true names in a show of trust, if either tried to use the others true name against them they would both die or so this pact said.
be wary my fellows, these creatures are able to mask the looks, even from our sight.
LostHunter01
LostHunter01

Back to top Go down

Known Beast: The Lost Empty 4 the lukey

Post  frog 66 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:33 pm

win u know sumethings up
lisen 2 your senses
trust your gut

and win all eles fales bloow shit up
who r we trying 2 save the un known or r kind

any way lol win your energy is bing pulld u will fell it dont cont on the way things look
sisin 2 your sole

frog 66
frog 66
frog 66

Back to top Go down

Known Beast: The Lost Empty Never make deals with the devil.....

Post  DangerousWreck Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 pm

LostHunter01 wrote:
be wary my fellows, these creatures are able to mask the looks, even from our sight.

You can sometimes get an idea what you're dealing with with these.... Just watch out: they like to make deals and bargains, and somehow, you'll always wind up on the losing end of that stick.

DW
DangerousWreck
DangerousWreck

Back to top Go down

Known Beast: The Lost Empty Re: Known Beast: The Lost

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down