Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known Beast: Ghosts & Spooks

2 posters

Go down

Known Beast: Ghosts & Spooks Empty Known Beast: Ghosts & Spooks

Post  J.Winchester60 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:04 pm

There are a lot of different kinds such as: Wraiths, Banshee's, White Lady's, Poltergeists, Lurkers -- you get the picture. Each of them have different backgrounds and different reasons for being what they area. They share a few things in common -- They aren't natural, not all are evil and they CAN be killed.

In some cases, you just have to figure out what is keeping the ghost here. Some times its an item they are linked to (like a mirror, painting, or even a coffee mug) and if you find and sever the link, they will disperse.

Some are tied to a secret. One, for instance, was tied to the secret surrounding his murder. Once the secret was revealed and the mystery solved, the ghost moved on and was no more.

Others are tied to a place or area. Get them to go to said place and they might go away. If that doesn't work burn the place down!

In any event, there are a few things to remember about them:
1: Iron is a weapon. It won't harm them but it will deter them and keep them at bay. They wont cross it and if you strike them with Iron, they will vanish temporarily.

2: Salt is a shield. They cant cross a line of salt, or enter a circle of it. That's your protection.

3: If all else fails, Salt and Burn the Remains! If the person just wont die (again) or wont disperse, then find its corpse or remains, douse it with salt and burn it. If they were cremated, your fucked.

Figure the rest on your own. I've got more work to do.

J.Winchester60

Back to top Go down

Known Beast: Ghosts & Spooks Empty Re: Known Beast: Ghosts & Spooks

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 pm

In my research I've also found that another option requires a willing human sacrafice. A little extreme, but after I helped stopped the apocalypse, you never know.

Law62

Back to top Go down