Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Back Boston

4 posters

Go down

Taking Back Boston Empty Taking Back Boston

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:50 am

I am BlackThorn51. I'm a recently imbued, Irish National living in South Boston currently. My first night on the job was an interesting one. While at the local pub (The Black Thorn), I decided to use the head. To my dismay, it was full and there was a line - so I decided to drain the lizard outside. To make a long story short, myself and my two companions encountered a Vampire feeding on a woman near where I was standing. We fought it. Mother Teresa ran it down. Rock and I pumped it full of hot lead. We then took flight to Taresa's home. Her husband and two children were asleep.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Taking Back Boston Empty Rescue and the Messengers

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:56 am

We went in search for information and help concerning our imbuing. We found a safe house in a cemetery along with the "Heralds" symbol of the word. Mother Teresa had what appeared to be an epileptic episode. After which she claimed to have been spoken to by God. We then found a post on Hunter-Net to meet with someone "in the know."

We went to the location, on the docks. A young woman appeared and introduced herself as a messenger. She then showed us that the military posting in the docks was transporting slaves (to be used as fresh food) for the Cavelli vampire family. We intercepted the delivery trucks and rescued the prisoners. Then we made for the Cafe where the trucks were supposed to deliver them.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Taking Back Boston Empty Re: Taking Back Boston

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:10 am

The Cafe trip went well for me -- but poorly for Teresa and Rock. While I was gambling and gathering intel, they decided to get in a serious fire fight with the police and Cavelli. They managed to escape somehow. I didn't get the details, but when we regrouped at our warehouse, they had somehow requisitioned a Boston Police Car and uniform (that was covered in blood). Both of them took a bullet wound, though nothing serious or vital. The next day, Teresa vanished for a while, but returned with a Military Issue Humvee and some fatigues. This should help us move around at night, given Boston's Martial Law.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Taking Back Boston Empty Tragedy at the Estate

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:14 am

Teresa and Rock went to Teresa's estate. Unluckily enough, a Ventrue was waiting. Three civilians were lost in this encounter -- Teresa's children were murdered, her husband denied his imbuing and put a round in his own head. Terrible way to go. I arrived in time to pull them out and took it upon myself to burn down the house and remove the evidence. We returned to the warehouse. Teresa was in a dark place. I'm concerned for her.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:18 am

Rock187's Moon-touched contact told us a shipment of silver weapons was coming in soon. It was to be delivered to the Cavelli, unless we could intercept it. We were told to wait for their signal, but I took it upon myself to make a rolling car bomb (Irish Special) that collided with the lead vehicle. How was I supposed to know that the Garou were in it? Fuck, that went bad. The police car was wrecked, the Humvee was totaled. I was hurled inside of it for far enough to rattle my brain and senses. In spite of the trouble, we did manage to retrieve the load. We've now got silver armorments.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Taking Back Boston Empty A Favor for the Hunt

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:25 am

Because of my car bomb, the contact decided we owed him a favor. He hired us to deal with a Cavelli running a Rave Club in town. We did reckon on the building and Teresa got a job as a cocktail waitress. Rock and I entered using rock's 9-5 as a drug dealer to get us a meeting with the General Manager (our target). It went well... or at least... we're all still alive.

We filled the joint with hot lead (and several of my molotov cocktails) and killed the Cavelli. I took a -very- hard hit from one of the security guard's fire arms. I managed to kill three of them before taking the hit. During our escape, the Cadillac that we had parked out back provided proper cover. I rigged it with explosives and when we jumped in my ranger -- I set the bitch off. Regretfully, we lost a hundred kilo's of blow that was stashed in the Caddy. It was a hell of a storm.

I'm in recovery, but Boston is one step closer to being freak-free. That after-all, is the true goal here -- my calling in life.

More later,
Cheers.

~BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Taking Back Boston Empty The Children of the Moon.

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:24 am

We've done much in the past days. We've chosen our side in this war for good and evil. We've chosen to fight along side of our one time protector's - the Moon-Touched. The Mokulea (Dragon), Balthazar and elder of the Moon-Touched species as a whole has branded us as their brothers-in-arms. We have saved the life of the Elder Were Wolf, Garruk. We now have a new mission, given to us not only by the Messengers (and I mean IN PERSON. One came to us in PERSON!) but by the Fourteen Elder's of the Moon-Touched Species. Our mission is to kill Tezreal. We have been given the tools. I've chosen The Colt. An Ancient Revolver blessed and imbued with the power to slay evil. We have five days to find and kill him, or Armageddon will bring ruin to our lives, our homes and our souls.

We now hit the streets to find him -- and hell follows in our footsteps.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Taking Back Boston Empty Tracking the Demon

Post  BlackThorn51 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks to the assistance of Bookworm and LoreMaster, we have a compendium of information concerning demons. Balthazar has given us each a talisman and a military ID badge, so now we can bypass the check points and barriers put up during the current martial-law. Thanks to Rock's intuition, a symbol and message we found the night of our imbuing, has proven to be our first lead as to the beasts location. If we find it and succeed, shots are on me. Cheers.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Taking Back Boston Empty What have I done?

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 am

We got in a serious fire fight with some cops tonight. In our attempt to escape... Mother Teresa was caught in an explosion involving a pipe-bomb and a van. That could not have gone worse if Tezriel himself showed up. Rest in Peace Mother Teresa, your sacrifice will be honored and not forgotten.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks to Shepard's final words and Rock shaking down his contacts, we've found the Demon. He is not alone. There are two demons, both acting as the bosses of the Boston Police. As if fighting a demon weren't bad enough, now we got to take on the entire police force. We're in some trouble here. Our last run in with the crooked cops of Boston left Teresa dead and myself very wounded from a couple of round's I took. Kevlar saved my life, but I'm banged up pretty good. I'm half in mind to just rig the precinct with explosives and push the "Have a Nice Day" button, but I don't want to risk killing the few honest cops we've got left.

Anyone have any advice for how to eliminate to targets high up on the pecking order of the Boston PD?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Yes, contact me.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:10 pm

So... I was following a beat cop (Rot) hoping to get a lead on the demon crisis. The cop realized I was onto him and bolted down an alley-way. I decided to test out my new Colt by putting a round in his leg to slow him down. I squeezed the trigger, made the shot and watched with a half smile - half frown as the rot vaporized. One shot with this blessed gun and all that was left was a smoking uniform and two melted boots. This is where I fucked up. The gun had no silencer and someone saw me trailing the cop.

I set up again to wait for the next undead beat cop to try to pry information from. Little did I notice that a two cops and two other cruisers got the drop on me and surrounded my black ranger. I dropped a pipe bomb and drove the fuck out of there like a bat out of hell. What an explosion that was. A high speed chase ensued complete with a helicopter. My superior driving allowed me to ditch the cruisers, but I had to duck into a parking garage to lose the chopper. I torched my ranger with a molotov and was on my way out when something I didn't expect occurred. The fuckers shot an RPG at the Garage! Later, I found out it was Teresa using the Anti-tank Law Tub in an attempt to hit the chopper. She missed. She did however draw fire from my end.

We managed to escape although we have some serious warrants out. Anyone know a good lawyer, because we'll need one after blowing some cops, cruiser's and structures to hell and back with my bombs.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Law62 wrote:Yes, contact me.

Law62? I haven't heard of you. If you have any information that will assist us, then I will more than gladly meet you. Meet me in the park at Midnight tonight? Look for the man in the brown trenchcoat smoking a cigarette.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Law62 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:34 pm

It was a pleasure working with you, gentlemen.
Though there were difficult and sometimes even stressful, but I believe I will look forward to working with you again in the future.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:42 pm

There's still much work to be done, Law. We've only taken a step toward cleaning up South Boston. We need to deal with the covens. I'll call Marcus. He might be willing to help us, since he's had some experience.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Taking Back Boston Empty wow...

Post  Rock187 Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:17 am

look at you all being cute with the law dog...fucking shamrocks...

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:37 pm

The past week has been slow so far. I've seen little action as of late and my mind is clouded by the want to find the man responsible for shooting Deklen. The very lad who fired on me in one of the alley ways. He's been all over town causing trouble for everyone, rots and humans alike. He's been described as a bald black man, in a muscle shirt. He's heavily armed and his identity is as of yet unknown to me. I will find him. I've got some questions for this man. I'll ask them with my desert eagle.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:01 am

The Unknown attacker turned out to be God45. I'll kill you, you fuck. We discovered that Simon Marcus is the Priest at the Neutral Church in Boston. He appears to be an arcanist. With his help I was able to do a great deal of research on the adversaries.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackThorn51 Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:03 am

I tricked the Arcadian Fortune teller into coming out of her Fey Circle by out witting her at her own game. I used a play on words to take advantage of a deal I made with her and as a result, Rock was able to stick her with the blade that petrified her. What poetic justice, that was! I also sent several explosives into her home. Simon Marcus has agreed to take down her wards and destroy her circle for me. Its about time she was taken out of the picture.
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan103 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Its a shame that I learned of your death before speaking with you at least one. From the sounds of it, you possess the same gifts that myself and few others also have. We call ourselves Visionaries and Path Finders and there are few of us left these days. It pains me to hear of the loss of another. Rest in Peace, sir.
Wiccan103
Wiccan103

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down