Welcome to Hunter-Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions

4 posters

Go down

Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions Empty Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions

Post  DangerousWreck Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions Mastigos
Anybody recognize this thing?
DangerousWreck
DangerousWreck

Back to top Go down

Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions Empty Re: Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions

Post  BlackThorn51 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

It doesn't look like a symbol from "The Word." Perhaps its some form of egyptian text? I'm not sure. Where did you find it?
BlackThorn51
BlackThorn51

Back to top Go down

Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions Empty dont know if it will help..

Post  Rock187 Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 am

for some reason my gut feeling says vamps....probably not...
but ! i rely on my gut feelings alot! if i didnt i couldnt live in
the world i work in , in my line of work

SB 4 Life
Rock

Rock187

Back to top Go down

Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions Empty Vampires would have been great....

Post  DangerousWreck Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Unfortunately, I'm in over my head here.

I've never seen someone peel flesh from another human without even touching them... It was like watching a screaming, bloody banana.... How I avoided being seen, I don't know. At the very least, he should have heard me vomiting at the sight.

...Leaving Florida in the morning.

Anyone who knows how to handle this, go for it.
DangerousWreck
DangerousWreck

Back to top Go down

Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions Empty Re: Missing Girl in Ocala.... Update and questions

Post  Law62 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:00 pm

I've only had a general college background but if I had to take a guess, it doesn't look egyptian or anywhere from that region, it looks eastern perhaps.
I suggest that because the pen strokes it would take to make that symbol are similar to asian characters, from left to right, top to bottom, the beginning points are tapered.
Good luck, and forgive me if I'm wrong.

Law62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down